Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13471

    Rub Ratings has ads but.

    I have been searching in the 'Rona desert for a rub and tug. Alas, drove to most of the my usual haunts and came up with only a mirage.

    I brought up rub ratings and alas there are a few advertising daily. I would assume they are open but when I drive by they are not.

    Rose on Post.

    Luna on Washington.

    West 10th.

    Geezer.

  2. #13470

    Tip-Offs

    Quote Originally Posted by Strych9999  [View Original Post]
    http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...w/806133363475

    Ok, this is odd. Was checking out STG this morning and saw this. I want to say it's bullshit but I'm not sure. Anyone want to chime in?
    Every time I have seen an ad with a gmail address asking for you to put a certain word or phase in the subject it has been phony. I have stopped replying to them. I suspect they use the subject for sorting the message for a reason.

  3. #13469
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed fake.
    Google image search is your friend. Yes, fake as the boobs on the ladies.

  4. #13468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Confirmed fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Strych9999  [View Original Post]
    http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...w/806133363475

    Ok, this is odd. Was checking out STG this morning and saw this. I want to say it's bullshit but I'm not sure. Anyone want to chime in?

  5. #13467

    Ads on STG?

    http://indianapolis.skipthegames.com...w/806133363475

    Ok, this is odd. Was checking out STG this morning and saw this. I want to say it's bullshit but I'm not sure. Anyone want to chime in?

  6. #13466

    317 Holistic open

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    Oops. I posted this in escort earlier today. I'm familiar with rub ratings but what other sites are available for massage?
    I received an email from 317 Holistic saying that they are open.

  7. #13465

    Isabella

    Saw Isabella recently off of RubRatings. Pics are a little dated but definitely the girl in the pics. Absolutely gorgeous D cups on her. Massage is pretty good imo the way she uses her hair and body to body contact. Price of admission isn't too bad since I'm not always looking for FS. I enjoy a massage a lot of the time. Neighborhood isn't the best but felt safe for sure.

  8. #13464

    Deanna

    Checking to see if anyone has seen Deanna at her new place up north? She has texted a few times saying she's open for business but I've had better options recently. I thought I read a few months back that said beware. Not really sure what that meant because an explanation wasn't given. I saw her once at 317 and had a good visit.

  9. #13463

    Phoenix and Tucson on national

    Anybody know if Phoenix and Tucson are still closed?

  10. #13462

    Daily Spa

    Called Sara at Daily said they were closed for the foreseeable future told me when they open she would let me know.

  11. #13461

    Drive-by AMP Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming he's referencing the tv news showing almost no traffic on 465. Problem is that, every time I've been on it, 465 has been business as usual.
    Don't know where they got their footage.
    I thought he was referring to all the posts on here from mongers driving around, looking for open AMPs!

  12. #13460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by ManWithPants  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean?
    I'm assuming he's referencing the tv news showing almost no traffic on 465. Problem is that, every time I've been on it, 465 has been business as usual.
    Don't know where they got their footage.

  13. #13459

    Bean Pot or Franklin RD

    Sign up todays says closed for remolding.

  14. #13458
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiguy  [View Original Post]
    Indy AMP reports are starting to look like local TV traffic reports.
    What do you mean?

  15. #13457

    Leads for incall

    Oops. I posted this in escort earlier today. I'm familiar with rub ratings but what other sites are available for massage?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape