Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,856 to 15,870 of 29347
-
04-07-20 00:26 #13492Senior Member

Posts: 230Didn't find anything
Nothing came up on Linkin.
Originally Posted by Paul1971
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 00:17 #13491Senior Member

Posts: 617Not suggesting anything about Deanna. You asked about "all". So I was only responding to that. I've only seen Amy there.
Originally Posted by CaptObtuse
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 20:53 #13490Senior Member

Posts: 350Extras at 317
When it first opened a few years back I took a chance, and on my first visit I got really lucky. The young lady (don't recall the name) I met had very open menu, that I had fortunately brought enough cash to endulge in. The next time I went I was told she had moved to New York. I tried a few different girls, but never got more than a massage. Now don't get me wrong they were always excellent massages, and I eventually started going just to get a massage.
Originally Posted by CaptObtuse
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 20:07 #13489Senior Member

Posts: 616I couldn't find any ads either but just google her name and massage you'll get a bunch of hits. She has a facebook page too. Maybe we have to contact her through facebook?
Originally Posted by Strych9999
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 20:00 #13488Senior Member

Posts: 616Hey thanks man I found her. It was easy LOL. Of course before I was thinking with my other head like a monger and searched on listcrawler and nothing turned up.
Originally Posted by Paul1971
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 19:25 #13487Senior Member

Posts: 217It takes leg work
There was another young lady that worked there for a while. I knew her before she began. I do not know where she is now, but she did FS for a nice price.
However, most of what I heard about the other providers was that there was a tease of possibilities but nothing came of it (just eye candy). There were reports of self-service with some ladies, and even more with others, but it took time and effort. You need to go see the girls and make your interests known. They know that they are teasing with their pictures. Be respectful, offer cash, and who knows. There have not been reports of extras from them in quite a while. Give it a try. I hear that the ladies give a good massage. Worst case is that you get a good massage for the admission price.
Originally Posted by CaptObtuse
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 17:39 #13486

Posts: 123Are you suggesting that Deanna rarely offers extras as well?
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
For those who have gotten extras from Deanna, what did it consist of? Just a happy ending? Or something more? What was the damage over and above the $80 for the massage?
-
04-06-20 14:06 #13485Senior Member

Posts: 617Based on my experience with Amy (therapeutic only), I would guess that they do not. I've also heard from some others that getting any extras is pretty much unheard of.
Originally Posted by CaptObtuse
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 13:33 #13484Senior Member

Posts: 80She must be seeing only regular clients from her days at 317, because I can't find an ad for her studio anywhere. All I could find is her studio is off 86th street.
Originally Posted by GodMann
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 13:12 #13483

Posts: 123317 Holistic
Do all of the therapists at Holistic offer extras? I just learned about the studio from the posts on here about Deanna. There are some fine-looking ladies still at Holistic. It's practically walking distance from where I live. I might have to check it out but I'd like to know if it's worth it.
-
04-06-20 12:23 #13482Regular Member

Posts: 5Try LinkedIn and just type Deanna Massage. You'll see her.
Originally Posted by GodMann
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 10:14 #13481Senior Member

Posts: 616Deanna who used to work at holistic
Deanna gave extras at holistic. Apparently she's working independently. Do you know if where she posts ads for her services?
Originally Posted by Paul1971
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 09:03 #13480Regular Member

Posts: 5Deanna
Deanna is awesome! That's all I'm going to say. Great rack! She has a nice private studio in Nora (Indy North). Her number is 317-x zero x-71x1.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 22:01 #13479Senior Member

Posts: 617Oops. Here's the link
https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...3391/1/1070708
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 21:57 #13478Regular Member

Posts: 7I saw her about a year ago. I don't remember donation but my experience was not one I would repeat. My experience was about 5 minutes of a rub down that was performed on the chaise section of the sofa in her living room. Followed by BBBJ in which she played with my butt. She offered Greek for an upcharge but standard sex wasn't offered. If you're into a rushed body rub followed by those things you may enjoy the experience but it wasn't worth a repeat visit for me.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





