Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13506

    Tucson

    Can someone please send me digits for the gal at Tucson? I've got to get in there somehow.

  2. #13505

    More on Deanna

    Guys, please don't PM me asking for Deanna's number or email or anything. I don't have her permission to give that information out. I've told you how I found her. Follow the steps I outlined in my previous post.

    I will also caution you that when you message her through LinkedIn don't come at her with, "Hey if I get a massage will you jack me off?" That's a professional site for professionals promoting their resumes and businesses. I congratulated her on setting up her own studio and wished her well. I included my phone number and she texted me. She assumed I'd seen her at 317 Holistic, even though I never had.

    So don't go stumbling in there and say, "Hi, I heard you offer extras, how much does it cost?" It's rude, it's unprofessional, and it may get you permanently blocked from any contact with her.

    Just a word to the wise.

  3. #13504

    317 Leslie

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I remember the girl from New York as well. I think her name was Leslie maybe. She had a great body and gave a decent massage. I think they caught onto her and ran her off. I haven't seen anyone else at 317 except Deanna but wouldn't mind seeing Celeste.
    That's the name. I kick myself, for not getting her number when I had the opportunity. I was still new to the hobby back than, and I just figured I'd see her at the studio regularly.

  4. #13503

    Deanna massage Holistic

    This really isn't very difficult. I found her within about 30 seconds and have been messaging her back and forth. I've not talked to her at all about extras, just about massage.

    Think about what you do know about her. Her name is "Deanna", she gives "massages", and she used to work at "Holistic". Enter those three search words into Google and there will be some old Holistic listings that show up from her time there. But you'll also see a link to her LinkedIn profile. Because LinkedIn is basically an online resume it's going to include her work history including her time at Holistic. So it's going to show up in the search.

  5. #13502

    Deanna from 317

    Can anyone give me Deanna's from holistic phone number, I lost it due to getting a new phone. Appreciate you!

  6. #13501
    Quote Originally Posted by GodMann  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't find any ads either but just google her name and massage you'll get a bunch of hits. She has a facebook page too. Maybe we have to contact her through facebook?
    Thanks bro. I was kind of in a rush yesterday with other things so I didn't have a chance to dig as deep as I usually do. I'll do some more research today.

  7. #13500

    317

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    When it first opened a few years back I took a chance, and on my first visit I got really lucky. The young lady (don't recall the name) I met had very open menu, that I had fortunately brought enough cash to endulge in. The next time I went I was told she had moved to New York. I tried a few different girls, but never got more than a massage. Now don't get me wrong they were always excellent massages, and I eventually started going just to get a massage.
    I remember the girl from New York as well. I think her name was Leslie maybe. She had a great body and gave a decent massage. I think they caught onto her and ran her off. I haven't seen anyone else at 317 except Deanna but wouldn't mind seeing Celeste.

  8. #13499

    Didn't find anything

    Nothing came up on Linkin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul1971  [View Original Post]
    Try LinkedIn and just type Deanna Massage. You'll see her.

  9. #13498
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    Are you suggesting that Deanna rarely offers extras as well?

    For those who have gotten extras from Deanna, what did it consist of? Just a happy ending? Or something more? What was the damage over and above the $80 for the massage?
    Not suggesting anything about Deanna. You asked about "all". So I was only responding to that. I've only seen Amy there.

  10. #13497

    Extras at 317

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    Do all of the therapists at Holistic offer extras? I just learned about the studio from the posts on here about Deanna. There are some fine-looking ladies still at Holistic. It's practically walking distance from where I live. I might have to check it out but I'd like to know if it's worth it.
    When it first opened a few years back I took a chance, and on my first visit I got really lucky. The young lady (don't recall the name) I met had very open menu, that I had fortunately brought enough cash to endulge in. The next time I went I was told she had moved to New York. I tried a few different girls, but never got more than a massage. Now don't get me wrong they were always excellent massages, and I eventually started going just to get a massage.

  11. #13496
    Quote Originally Posted by Strych9999  [View Original Post]
    She must be seeing only regular clients from her days at 317, because I can't find an ad for her studio anywhere. All I could find is her studio is off 86th street.
    I couldn't find any ads either but just google her name and massage you'll get a bunch of hits. She has a facebook page too. Maybe we have to contact her through facebook?

  12. #13495
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul1971  [View Original Post]
    Try LinkedIn and just type Deanna Massage. You'll see her.
    Hey thanks man I found her. It was easy LOL. Of course before I was thinking with my other head like a monger and searched on listcrawler and nothing turned up.

  13. #13494

    It takes leg work

    There was another young lady that worked there for a while. I knew her before she began. I do not know where she is now, but she did FS for a nice price.

    However, most of what I heard about the other providers was that there was a tease of possibilities but nothing came of it (just eye candy). There were reports of self-service with some ladies, and even more with others, but it took time and effort. You need to go see the girls and make your interests known. They know that they are teasing with their pictures. Be respectful, offer cash, and who knows. There have not been reports of extras from them in quite a while. Give it a try. I hear that the ladies give a good massage. Worst case is that you get a good massage for the admission price.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    Are you suggesting that Deanna rarely offers extras as well?

    For those who have gotten extras from Deanna, what did it consist of? Just a happy ending? Or something more? What was the damage over and above the $80 for the massage?

  14. #13493
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Based on my experience with Amy (therapeutic only), I would guess that they do not. I've also heard from some others that getting any extras is pretty much unheard of.
    Are you suggesting that Deanna rarely offers extras as well?

    For those who have gotten extras from Deanna, what did it consist of? Just a happy ending? Or something more? What was the damage over and above the $80 for the massage?

  15. #13492
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptObtuse  [View Original Post]
    Do all of the therapists at Holistic offer extras? I just learned about the studio from the posts on here about Deanna. There are some fine-looking ladies still at Holistic. It's practically walking distance from where I live. I might have to check it out but I'd like to know if it's worth it.
    Based on my experience with Amy (therapeutic only), I would guess that they do not. I've also heard from some others that getting any extras is pretty much unheard of.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape