Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8515

    Deposit BS on the two is better than one posting

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/588188364789#.

    They offer an appointment with a deposit to hold your time. Said they were very busy. Complete BS cash app ripoff.

  2. #8514

    She's a dude

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWalter25  [View Original Post]
    "She's" a dude with measurements and description of "her" dick in the ad if that is what you are into. I am not and filter men for women but that ad still came up. Disappointed when I saw that ad anyways.

  3. #8513
    Quote Originally Posted by WarHammer  [View Original Post]
    I seen this add, was wondering if anyone knows if it is legit?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/067242718497
    I set an appointment with her last week early morning. Got the address and on the way there, she hit me with the "bring a condom". I'm like, fuck, I expect that to be part of your setup. But anyway, I proceeded towards the address with hope of running by a store. Exited off 40 onto Rock Quarry Rd, both stores at that exit at 5 am were closed due to COVID. I canceled the appointment but was close to the address so I scoped it out. Looks like she is staying in a house in a cul de sac in a neighborhood right off Rock Quarry Rd.

    Good luck man.

  4. #8512

    What about Susan?

    I seen this add, was wondering if anyone knows if it is legit?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/067242718497

  5. #8511

    Where are the Latinas?

    All I see are fake ads of Latinas, does anyone know a good regular Latina or any good regular. Too many games with fake ads and time wasting. Please help.

  6. #8510

    Real?


  7. #8509
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how she got money to enhance her breasts.
    Selling pussy maybe?

  8. #8508

    Wow Chell

    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was around (don't think she is still active) and it was okay. Nothing spectacular but got the job done. I actually wrote a review in January of 2014 which can still be found in the old Backpage thread (post # 5269). Those were the days.
    Agreed. My visit with her was way back in the BP days too. She was nice, huge boobies, and a bit too heavy for me for a repeat job.

    Wasn't spectacular visit unfortunately.

  9. #8507

    Milli

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how she got money to enhance her breasts.

  10. #8506

  11. #8505

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe  [View Original Post]
    I can pay whatever, as long as she's hot.
    She's one of the older ladies that's been around for awhile:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/48606989/

  12. #8504

    Old posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    There are some really bad posts about her. Do you have any recent ones you want to try? Both of the ones you have asked about are 2 year old posts. Do some research on this site if you want to know about them and if you don't see them posting, chances are they arent around any more.

  13. #8503

    Grannies

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTung  [View Original Post]
    What's your price range? Know a fantastic one, but I'm tired of recommending great options to guys who don't want to spend more than a $100 for an hour.
    I can pay whatever, as long as she's hot.

  14. #8502

  15. #8501

    This takes me back

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around, I might TOFTT.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-9827/3/591940
    I saw her when she was around (don't think she is still active) and it was okay. Nothing spectacular but got the job done. I actually wrote a review in January of 2014 which can still be found in the old Backpage thread (post # 5269). Those were the days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape