Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 22,246 to 22,260 of 30751
-
04-06-20 19:38 #8506Senior Member

Posts: 430RE: Where are the Latinas? Read the forum to find out, just RTFF!
I think this is probably the first time I have done this, because a fellow veteran member usually beats me to it. Your very first post here is demanding information that is easily available were you to take a little time to read. If your time is so precious that you can't spare any please let me know and I will apologize. Otherwise, RTFF like everybody else, there's plenty of reviews of Latinas. I remember the first time I discovered this forum, I read a ton of pages looking for information. I do that too whenever I travel to a different city where I might indulge, but others want to be spoonfed information that is easily available.
Originally Posted by Mrfuller2020
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 18:57 #8505Senior Member

Posts: 379Deposit BS on the two is better than one posting
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/588188364789#.
They offer an appointment with a deposit to hold your time. Said they were very busy. Complete BS cash app ripoff.
-
04-06-20 18:48 #8504Senior Member

Posts: 379She's a dude
"She's" a dude with measurements and description of "her" dick in the ad if that is what you are into. I am not and filter men for women but that ad still came up. Disappointed when I saw that ad anyways.
Originally Posted by AlexWalter25
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 18:29 #8503Senior Member

Posts: 79I set an appointment with her last week early morning. Got the address and on the way there, she hit me with the "bring a condom". I'm like, fuck, I expect that to be part of your setup. But anyway, I proceeded towards the address with hope of running by a store. Exited off 40 onto Rock Quarry Rd, both stores at that exit at 5 am were closed due to COVID. I canceled the appointment but was close to the address so I scoped it out. Looks like she is staying in a house in a cul de sac in a neighborhood right off Rock Quarry Rd.
Originally Posted by WarHammer
[View Original Post]
Good luck man.
-
04-06-20 16:54 #8502Regular Member

Posts: 14What about Susan?
I seen this add, was wondering if anyone knows if it is legit?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/067242718497
-
04-06-20 15:50 #8501Regular Member

Posts: 2Where are the Latinas?
All I see are fake ads of Latinas, does anyone know a good regular Latina or any good regular. Too many games with fake ads and time wasting. Please help.
-
04-06-20 15:11 #8500Regular Member

Posts: 19Real?
Has anybody seen her? She legit?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/ts-...t/741346799775
-
04-06-20 14:02 #8499Senior Member

Posts: 867Selling pussy maybe?
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 12:50 #8498Senior Member

Posts: 190Wow Chell
Agreed. My visit with her was way back in the BP days too. She was nice, huge boobies, and a bit too heavy for me for a repeat job.
Originally Posted by GWill34
[View Original Post]
Wasn't spectacular visit unfortunately.
-
04-06-20 11:54 #8497Senior Member

Posts: 546Milli
I wonder how she got money to enhance her breasts.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 11:46 #8496Senior Member

Posts: 867Milli
Anyone seen this gal?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/566380307773
-
04-06-20 09:39 #8495Senior Member

Posts: 578Barbie
She's one of the older ladies that's been around for awhile:
Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/48606989/
-
04-06-20 09:36 #8494Senior Member

Posts: 578Old posts
There are some really bad posts about her. Do you have any recent ones you want to try? Both of the ones you have asked about are 2 year old posts. Do some research on this site if you want to know about them and if you don't see them posting, chances are they arent around any more.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 20:03 #8493Senior Member

Posts: 41Grannies
I can pay whatever, as long as she's hot.
Originally Posted by BigTung
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 19:21 #8492Senior Member

Posts: 358Any good
I also might try her.
Are the numbers still good?
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-3927/2/933395
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...3927/2/1140125







Reply With Quote





