Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8506

    RE: Where are the Latinas? Read the forum to find out, just RTFF!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfuller2020  [View Original Post]
    All I see are fake ads of Latinas, does anyone know a good regular Latina or any good regular. Too many games with fake ads and time wasting. Please help.
    I think this is probably the first time I have done this, because a fellow veteran member usually beats me to it. Your very first post here is demanding information that is easily available were you to take a little time to read. If your time is so precious that you can't spare any please let me know and I will apologize. Otherwise, RTFF like everybody else, there's plenty of reviews of Latinas. I remember the first time I discovered this forum, I read a ton of pages looking for information. I do that too whenever I travel to a different city where I might indulge, but others want to be spoonfed information that is easily available.

  2. #8505

    Deposit BS on the two is better than one posting

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/588188364789#.

    They offer an appointment with a deposit to hold your time. Said they were very busy. Complete BS cash app ripoff.

  3. #8504

    She's a dude

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexWalter25  [View Original Post]
    "She's" a dude with measurements and description of "her" dick in the ad if that is what you are into. I am not and filter men for women but that ad still came up. Disappointed when I saw that ad anyways.

  4. #8503
    Quote Originally Posted by WarHammer  [View Original Post]
    I seen this add, was wondering if anyone knows if it is legit?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/067242718497
    I set an appointment with her last week early morning. Got the address and on the way there, she hit me with the "bring a condom". I'm like, fuck, I expect that to be part of your setup. But anyway, I proceeded towards the address with hope of running by a store. Exited off 40 onto Rock Quarry Rd, both stores at that exit at 5 am were closed due to COVID. I canceled the appointment but was close to the address so I scoped it out. Looks like she is staying in a house in a cul de sac in a neighborhood right off Rock Quarry Rd.

    Good luck man.

  5. #8502

    What about Susan?

    I seen this add, was wondering if anyone knows if it is legit?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/067242718497

  6. #8501

    Where are the Latinas?

    All I see are fake ads of Latinas, does anyone know a good regular Latina or any good regular. Too many games with fake ads and time wasting. Please help.

  7. #8500

    Real?


  8. #8499
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how she got money to enhance her breasts.
    Selling pussy maybe?

  9. #8498

    Wow Chell

    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was around (don't think she is still active) and it was okay. Nothing spectacular but got the job done. I actually wrote a review in January of 2014 which can still be found in the old Backpage thread (post # 5269). Those were the days.
    Agreed. My visit with her was way back in the BP days too. She was nice, huge boobies, and a bit too heavy for me for a repeat job.

    Wasn't spectacular visit unfortunately.

  10. #8497

    Milli

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how she got money to enhance her breasts.

  11. #8496

  12. #8495

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe  [View Original Post]
    I can pay whatever, as long as she's hot.
    She's one of the older ladies that's been around for awhile:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/48606989/

  13. #8494

    Old posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    There are some really bad posts about her. Do you have any recent ones you want to try? Both of the ones you have asked about are 2 year old posts. Do some research on this site if you want to know about them and if you don't see them posting, chances are they arent around any more.

  14. #8493

    Grannies

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTung  [View Original Post]
    What's your price range? Know a fantastic one, but I'm tired of recommending great options to guys who don't want to spend more than a $100 for an hour.
    I can pay whatever, as long as she's hot.

  15. #8492

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape