Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,276 to 22,290 of 30788
-
04-06-20 18:29 #8513Senior Member

Posts: 79I set an appointment with her last week early morning. Got the address and on the way there, she hit me with the "bring a condom". I'm like, fuck, I expect that to be part of your setup. But anyway, I proceeded towards the address with hope of running by a store. Exited off 40 onto Rock Quarry Rd, both stores at that exit at 5 am were closed due to COVID. I canceled the appointment but was close to the address so I scoped it out. Looks like she is staying in a house in a cul de sac in a neighborhood right off Rock Quarry Rd.
Originally Posted by WarHammer
[View Original Post]
Good luck man.
-
04-06-20 16:54 #8512Regular Member

Posts: 14What about Susan?
I seen this add, was wondering if anyone knows if it is legit?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...o/067242718497
-
04-06-20 15:50 #8511Regular Member

Posts: 2Where are the Latinas?
All I see are fake ads of Latinas, does anyone know a good regular Latina or any good regular. Too many games with fake ads and time wasting. Please help.
-
04-06-20 15:11 #8510Regular Member

Posts: 19Real?
Has anybody seen her? She legit?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/ts-...t/741346799775
-
04-06-20 14:02 #8509Senior Member

Posts: 867Selling pussy maybe?
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 12:50 #8508Senior Member

Posts: 190Wow Chell
Agreed. My visit with her was way back in the BP days too. She was nice, huge boobies, and a bit too heavy for me for a repeat job.
Originally Posted by GWill34
[View Original Post]
Wasn't spectacular visit unfortunately.
-
04-06-20 11:54 #8507Senior Member

Posts: 546Milli
I wonder how she got money to enhance her breasts.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 11:46 #8506Senior Member

Posts: 867Milli
Anyone seen this gal?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/566380307773
-
04-06-20 09:39 #8505Senior Member

Posts: 578Barbie
She's one of the older ladies that's been around for awhile:
Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/48606989/
-
04-06-20 09:36 #8504Senior Member

Posts: 578Old posts
There are some really bad posts about her. Do you have any recent ones you want to try? Both of the ones you have asked about are 2 year old posts. Do some research on this site if you want to know about them and if you don't see them posting, chances are they arent around any more.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 20:03 #8503Senior Member

Posts: 41Grannies
I can pay whatever, as long as she's hot.
Originally Posted by BigTung
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 19:21 #8502Senior Member

Posts: 358Any good
I also might try her.
Are the numbers still good?
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...-3927/2/933395
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...3927/2/1140125
-
04-05-20 18:26 #8501Senior Member

Posts: 141This takes me back
I saw her when she was around (don't think she is still active) and it was okay. Nothing spectacular but got the job done. I actually wrote a review in January of 2014 which can still be found in the old Backpage thread (post # 5269). Those were the days.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 17:09 #8500Senior Member

Posts: 85Grannies
What's your price range? Know a fantastic one, but I'm tired of recommending great options to guys who don't want to spend more than a $100 for an hour.
Originally Posted by TheyLoveMe
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 16:56 #8499Senior Member

Posts: 430RE: Chell
I had trouble getting an appointment with her, it took a ton of text messages just to get a response and an appointment. When I did I drove to her area which was near Southpoint Mall at the time and was stood up. She asked me to text her when I got there, only to be ghosted. I never tried to see her again. I have not seen a NEW ad from her so she may no longer be active. Her few reviews here were generally positive but not outstanding. One poster said her belly was bigger than pictured, which was a turn off for him. Good luck, I don't think there has been a new review of her for almost two years.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



