Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 13816
-
04-08-20 07:45 #4321Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-08-20 04:17 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 71How did you get her number?
Since the number is XXX out and you never I'm'd me how did you get the number?
Originally Posted by Green16
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 14:38 #4319Regular Member

Posts: 13I tried contacting the number for Carly
I tried contacting the number for Carly and it was the FBI chicago field office.
Originally Posted by Goarmy
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 10:30 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 161Covid-19
My post was sarcastic. I'll be waiting this pandemic out by thinking of Emily and Cara and wishing I had tried Carly before any of this came down.
Originally Posted by Fiasco20
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe.
Just Asian.
-
04-07-20 07:46 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 54You can wait
Later this morning I will be surrounded by dying people in the ICU. It's one of the most frightening experiences I've had in 25 years. You do not want to screw around with this virus. Do not be an idiot.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-20 07:39 #4316Shill

Posts: 196She got the boot, kicked out
My two experiences with her was great w no complaints. No so much so for her host. What I've heard is that she was told to "get the fuck out now". She had been disrespectful to her host from the beginning and it finally had reach a tipping point when smoke had been reported coming out of the unit. Someone went to check it out and it turns out she smokes a particular substance that's not in a flower form. So that explains why it was so cold in the apartment, had the door open to let place air out. So let's just say LE rained down on the festivities, and finds her party favors. Is she going say its not hers and point to me and say it's mine. No thanks. I confirmed this with one closest to both parties. If she settles in call at your own risks. I'm okay, I can wait for the next new hottie.
-
04-06-20 13:55 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 71Carly new
(949)xxxx911.
Originally Posted by Goarmy
[View Original Post]
Her new booker and be advised she says she may be leaving next Monday.
-
04-06-20 11:09 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 303Mail box empty
For anyone trying to pm me. I have made some room.
-
04-06-20 10:46 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 293Ok
The health experts are telling us you would be at risk because you would be within 6 feet, they are saying that the peak is 3-6 days away, new USA Case counts declined today. For me personally, I can go without for however long it takes when I consider risk vs. Reward.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 08:55 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 37Number
Can you inbox me her number once she settle in please.
Originally Posted by Goarmy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 05:55 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 521BBBJ is no problem
Covid19 is a respiratory disease. DFK and DATY would be a major risk but it shouldn't transmit to you via BBBJ or CFS. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong on that.
Either way, I don't believe people are going to go monk mode (or nun-mode) for 3 months until this virus has disappeared fully. End of April is a joke. This thing isn't going to turn a corner until June.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 05:09 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 80Asians who rim
I never thought I'd be a fan but I am now. Any one have recommendations on who does it? Besides Carly?
-
04-06-20 01:56 #4309Regular Member

Posts: 1Carly
Carly has arguably the best body in the industry. She started me off with a BBBJ before going to doggy and missionary. Very enthusiastic and high energy! Catch her before she goes.
-
04-06-20 00:15 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 71Carly
Hey everyone Carly just left her booker. She asks that you please do not contact that number. I will provide more information once she gets settled in a new place.
-
04-05-20 23:28 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 877Definitely Repeatable
Recently met her for the first time. Although session was a little different due to the current pandemic, it was a nice release. I especially liked ramming her in K9. She has meat on her bones in a good way so you can really grab on and go to town. I hate when some of them feel so fragile. View looking down with her ass up was very pleasing. An added bonus, she fit me like a glove so of course I didn't last long at all.
Originally Posted by IAmPinoy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






