Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,871 to 15,885 of 29356
-
04-06-20 17:39 #13486

Posts: 123Are you suggesting that Deanna rarely offers extras as well?
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
For those who have gotten extras from Deanna, what did it consist of? Just a happy ending? Or something more? What was the damage over and above the $80 for the massage?
-
04-06-20 14:06 #13485Senior Member

Posts: 617Based on my experience with Amy (therapeutic only), I would guess that they do not. I've also heard from some others that getting any extras is pretty much unheard of.
Originally Posted by CaptObtuse
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 13:33 #13484Senior Member

Posts: 80She must be seeing only regular clients from her days at 317, because I can't find an ad for her studio anywhere. All I could find is her studio is off 86th street.
Originally Posted by GodMann
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 13:12 #13483

Posts: 123317 Holistic
Do all of the therapists at Holistic offer extras? I just learned about the studio from the posts on here about Deanna. There are some fine-looking ladies still at Holistic. It's practically walking distance from where I live. I might have to check it out but I'd like to know if it's worth it.
-
04-06-20 12:23 #13482Regular Member

Posts: 5Try LinkedIn and just type Deanna Massage. You'll see her.
Originally Posted by GodMann
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 10:14 #13481Senior Member

Posts: 616Deanna who used to work at holistic
Deanna gave extras at holistic. Apparently she's working independently. Do you know if where she posts ads for her services?
Originally Posted by Paul1971
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-20 09:03 #13480Regular Member

Posts: 5Deanna
Deanna is awesome! That's all I'm going to say. Great rack! She has a nice private studio in Nora (Indy North). Her number is 317-x zero x-71x1.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 22:01 #13479Senior Member

Posts: 617Oops. Here's the link
https://escortindex.com/ad/indianapo...3391/1/1070708
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 21:57 #13478Regular Member

Posts: 7I saw her about a year ago. I don't remember donation but my experience was not one I would repeat. My experience was about 5 minutes of a rub down that was performed on the chaise section of the sofa in her living room. Followed by BBBJ in which she played with my butt. She offered Greek for an upcharge but standard sex wasn't offered. If you're into a rushed body rub followed by those things you may enjoy the experience but it wasn't worth a repeat visit for me.
Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-20 08:23 #13477Senior Member

Posts: 80Thank you, gentleman! I was about 95% sure this was bullshit, but it never hurts to get the input from the hobbying community. I guess I was thrown off a bit b / c I've been to Rose on Post a few times.
Originally Posted by indylad
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-20 20:31 #13476Senior Member

Posts: 1175I never got around to asking if she took cash. I told her she was too high, she said I was cheap, and I told her she has GPS.
Originally Posted by WesJ96
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-20 20:21 #13475Senior Member

Posts: 193Haven't had much luck with the ones with out of state phone numbers.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-20 15:11 #13474Senior Member

Posts: 617Any info on this one?
She has a decent but detail free review on RR and has been around for two or three years. No name listed in any ads I could find that would have helped with a search. Last four numbers are: 3391.
-
04-04-20 15:09 #13473Senior Member

Posts: 1175Possibly real
Here's one that might be real.
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/167268?layout=list
Says no sexual services but expects $$ - $$$. Deep tissue, body to body, nuru. Not worth it to me.
-
04-04-20 15:04 #13472Senior Member

Posts: 1175Recycled ads
Some of the sites keep automatically reposting old ads when traffic is down. Rubratings and Kittyads are the worst. Sometimes ads for places that are long gone.
Originally Posted by GeezerGlide
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






