Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 8060
-
04-03-20 22:20 #6920Senior Member

Posts: 1825Switch to Opera
Switch to the Opera browser for your mongering.
The VPN will keep the forwarding from happening.
-
04-03-20 01:15 #6919Senior Member

Posts: 131I had a lot of fun with her and her daughters and friends. She was great.
Originally Posted by Fatmando
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 23:35 #6918Senior Member

Posts: 118You're right just read her obituay
She died on Died Nov 11,2019.
Originally Posted by CinciGuy7777
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 03:40 #6917Senior Member

Posts: 131She passed away last year I believe.
Originally Posted by TallGuy54
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 17:36 #6916Senior Member

Posts: 63What ever happened to?
I go back a long ways in this hobby. And I rarely post. And really don't participate anymore. All of my old go to's are not around anymore. But I heard a name from the Cincinnati area. And a couple of went oh yeah". What ever happened to Brittany Monroe?
-
03-31-20 07:12 #6915Senior Member

Posts: 258Assume you used your phone, it's just your username. Phone IP addresses change too frequently. Use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies (which is spawning the ban redirect) Sign up for a new user, use a different email or if using Gmail alter it drdave and dr. Dave along with drdave+fun at gmail are all the same addresses.
Originally Posted by DrDave39
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 06:46 #6914Senior Member

Posts: 527If you left a negative review, they ban you- you automatically are kicked to eros. I reported a cash and dash and now I'm history there.
Originally Posted by Xmile
[View Original Post]
Tgd.
-
03-30-20 20:16 #6913Senior Member

Posts: 478Your IP is banned. There has been in increase of people experiencing this and discussing it.
Originally Posted by Xmile
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 19:58 #6912Senior Member

Posts: 202Eb
Why is it that for the past month or so whenever I try to get eb I get eros?
-
03-24-20 22:27 #6911Senior Member

Posts: 202Saw her around Christmas. She had 2 rubbers out waiting for me. Though with her you need a bodysuit -tends to get messy. Awesome provider.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 13:04 #6910Senior Member

Posts: 1190Sincy bareback
I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that I know Sincy as well as anyone here and, probably, quite a bit better than most. I've probably seen her about 25 times over the past 2-3 years and the longest lag time between visits was probably about 2 months or so. The point is, I see her regularly whereas you said you saw her a couple years ago. I don't doubt that your barebacked her--if you say you did, who am I to dispute it? The point I was making in my initial review / report card that started this discussion is that my knowledge is CURRENT and based on my rather extensive experience with her I'm confident is saying that she NEVER barebacks. Who knows, maybe I'm the only one she refuses (not that I would), but I highly doubt it. We've discussed all aspects of her lifestyle and I think she confides in me honestly.
Originally Posted by JeeperBrah
[View Original Post]
So, if anyone is refusing to see her because you think she barebacks, I think you're missing out on one helluva a fantastic provider for no good reason. Just my thoughts.
-
03-24-20 08:13 #6909Senior Member

Posts: 2645If they still have the accounts, maybe they can fire it up again. It's not ideal, but it's something. I'm sure the Molly and Cincy fans who have been cooped up will enjoy stroking one out.
Originally Posted by Katmandu6999
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 07:57 #6908Senior Member

Posts: 91Sincy bareback
Not just you my man, saw her one time a couple years ago and barebacked her and filled her up. In fact iirc she even asked if I wanted bare first. Anybody who thinks these girls don't go bare is lying to themselves, most times all you got to do is ask 🤣.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-20 00:11 #6907Senior Member

Posts: 233Webcam
There are ladies that have already done this. Some years back Molly Daniels was on myfreecams I believe and recently SincyCinnamon was on chaturbate. Again, it aint hard to figure this out but there are only a few ladies that have their shit together enough to run this type of operation.
Originally Posted by JustACustomer
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 21:28 #6906Senior Member

Posts: 2645All a lady has to do is setup a Chaturbate or MyFreeCams account and post the link. Mongers buy tokens from the site, and pay the tokens to the ladies. MFC or Chaturbate or whoever will collect fees and send it to them.
Originally Posted by JustACustomer
[View Original Post]
Can't pay over Skype and using Venmo or Zelle or PayPal will reveal the mongers true identity or create a paper trail. The camming sites are specially setup to maintain anonymity on both sides.









Reply With Quote






