Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 538 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 8060
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6920

    Switch to Opera

    Switch to the Opera browser for your mongering.

    The VPN will keep the forwarding from happening.

  2. #6919
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatmando  [View Original Post]
    She died on Died Nov 11,2019.
    I had a lot of fun with her and her daughters and friends. She was great.

  3. #6918

    You're right just read her obituay

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciGuy7777  [View Original Post]
    She passed away last year I believe.
    She died on Died Nov 11,2019.

  4. #6917
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuy54  [View Original Post]
    I go back a long ways in this hobby. And I rarely post. And really don't participate anymore. All of my old go to's are not around anymore. But I heard a name from the Cincinnati area. And a couple of went oh yeah". What ever happened to Brittany Monroe?
    She passed away last year I believe.

  5. #6916

    What ever happened to?

    I go back a long ways in this hobby. And I rarely post. And really don't participate anymore. All of my old go to's are not around anymore. But I heard a name from the Cincinnati area. And a couple of went oh yeah". What ever happened to Brittany Monroe?

  6. #6915
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDave39  [View Original Post]
    If you left a negative review, they ban you- you automatically are kicked to eros. I reported a cash and dash and now I'm history there.

    Tgd.
    Assume you used your phone, it's just your username. Phone IP addresses change too frequently. Use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies (which is spawning the ban redirect) Sign up for a new user, use a different email or if using Gmail alter it drdave and dr. Dave along with drdave+fun at gmail are all the same addresses.

  7. #6914
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmile  [View Original Post]
    Why is it that for the past month or so whenever I try to get eb I get eros?
    If you left a negative review, they ban you- you automatically are kicked to eros. I reported a cash and dash and now I'm history there.

    Tgd.

  8. #6913
    Quote Originally Posted by Xmile  [View Original Post]
    Why is it that for the past month or so whenever I try to get eb I get eros?
    Your IP is banned. There has been in increase of people experiencing this and discussing it.

  9. #6912
    Senior Member


    Posts: 202

    Eb

    Why is it that for the past month or so whenever I try to get eb I get eros?

  10. #6911
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that I know Sincy as well as anyone here and, probably, quite a bit better than most. I've probably seen her about 25 times over the past 2-3 years and the longest lag time between visits was probably about 2 months or so. The point is, I see her regularly whereas you said you saw her a couple years ago. I don't doubt that your barebacked her--if you say you did, who am I to dispute it? The point I was making in my initial review / report card that started this discussion is that my knowledge is CURRENT and based on my rather extensive experience with her I'm confident is saying that she NEVER barebacks. Who knows, maybe I'm the only one she refuses (not that I would), but I highly doubt it. We've discussed all aspects of her lifestyle and I think she confides in me honestly.

    So, if anyone is refusing to see her because you think she barebacks, I think you're missing out on one helluva a fantastic provider for no good reason. Just my thoughts.
    Saw her around Christmas. She had 2 rubbers out waiting for me. Though with her you need a bodysuit -tends to get messy. Awesome provider.

  11. #6910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Sincy bareback

    Quote Originally Posted by JeeperBrah  [View Original Post]
    Not just you my man, saw her one time a couple years ago and barebacked her and filled her up. In fact iirc she even asked if I wanted bare first. Anybody who thinks these girls don't go bare is lying to themselves, most times all you got to do is ask 🤣.
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that I know Sincy as well as anyone here and, probably, quite a bit better than most. I've probably seen her about 25 times over the past 2-3 years and the longest lag time between visits was probably about 2 months or so. The point is, I see her regularly whereas you said you saw her a couple years ago. I don't doubt that your barebacked her--if you say you did, who am I to dispute it? The point I was making in my initial review / report card that started this discussion is that my knowledge is CURRENT and based on my rather extensive experience with her I'm confident is saying that she NEVER barebacks. Who knows, maybe I'm the only one she refuses (not that I would), but I highly doubt it. We've discussed all aspects of her lifestyle and I think she confides in me honestly.

    So, if anyone is refusing to see her because you think she barebacks, I think you're missing out on one helluva a fantastic provider for no good reason. Just my thoughts.

  12. #6909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Katmandu6999  [View Original Post]
    There are ladies that have already done this. Some years back Molly Daniels was on myfreecams I believe and recently SincyCinnamon was on chaturbate. Again, it aint hard to figure this out but there are only a few ladies that have their shit together enough to run this type of operation.
    If they still have the accounts, maybe they can fire it up again. It's not ideal, but it's something. I'm sure the Molly and Cincy fans who have been cooped up will enjoy stroking one out.

  13. #6908

    Sincy bareback

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Great review! This statement "Condoms are a must for FS." Is that her requirement or yours? If it's hers, it must be a new insistence. My experience with her is based on a single visit a couple of years ago when she first appeared around here, but she hopped right into doggie with my bare dick behind her. I had to ask for a condom. Maybe she's stopped doing that.

    Thanks for the detail!
    Not just you my man, saw her one time a couple years ago and barebacked her and filled her up. In fact iirc she even asked if I wanted bare first. Anybody who thinks these girls don't go bare is lying to themselves, most times all you got to do is ask 🤣.

  14. #6907

    Webcam

    Quote Originally Posted by JustACustomer  [View Original Post]
    Seems some of the ladies are using skype or Facetime to have that interaction. How are they collecting the fee? What do you gentlemen think is a reasonable fee for their time?
    There are ladies that have already done this. Some years back Molly Daniels was on myfreecams I believe and recently SincyCinnamon was on chaturbate. Again, it aint hard to figure this out but there are only a few ladies that have their shit together enough to run this type of operation.

  15. #6906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by JustACustomer  [View Original Post]
    Seems some of the ladies are using skype or Facetime to have that interaction. How are they collecting the fee? What do you gentlemen think is a reasonable fee for their time?
    All a lady has to do is setup a Chaturbate or MyFreeCams account and post the link. Mongers buy tokens from the site, and pay the tokens to the ladies. MFC or Chaturbate or whoever will collect fees and send it to them.

    Can't pay over Skype and using Venmo or Zelle or PayPal will reveal the mongers true identity or create a paper trail. The camming sites are specially setup to maintain anonymity on both sides.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape