Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 538 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 8060
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6905

    Holy crap

    That's one of my favorite quotes. I use it often.

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut

    "In confusion there is profit", Lt. Holden, Operation Petticoat.

  2. #6904

    Webcam == Skype?

    Quote Originally Posted by DNut  [View Original Post]
    The conditions are right for the return of the 900 phone sex number; the 2020 version. The first provider who can figure out that they should start a webcam account and give cooped up mongers a method to interact with them to offer some kind of release will reap the rewards. Plus once the stay in place order is lifted, you'll have a bunch of loyal mongers that could only fantasize during the quarantine, will rush on over to fulfill those pent up fantasies.

    "In confusion there is profit", Lt. Holden, Operation Petticoat.
    Seems some of the ladies are using skype or Facetime to have that interaction. How are they collecting the fee? What do you gentlemen think is a reasonable fee for their time?

  3. #6903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645

    Phone sex is now webcam sex.

    The conditions are right for the return of the 900 phone sex number; the 2020 version. The first provider who can figure out that they should start a webcam account and give cooped up mongers a method to interact with them to offer some kind of release will reap the rewards. Plus once the stay in place order is lifted, you'll have a bunch of loyal mongers that could only fantasize during the quarantine, will rush on over to fulfill those pent up fantasies.

    "In confusion there is profit", Lt. Holden, Operation Petticoat.

  4. #6902

    Reballove6969

    This is more humorous than anything else, but I txtd the provider noted and she responded, accidentally no doubt, with a several minute voice recording of her and what appeared to be a monger having a conversation.

    Nothing salacious in the recording but it was a great reminder of how dangerous phones can be.

    Neither of them need worry. I deleted it immediately. I keep minimal history.

    https://theclassifieds.nl/Ads/ViewAd.aspx?adID=104576

  5. #6901

    No problem

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Tried to check out Erotic Monkey an couldn't Anyone else having trouble signing in. I was looking for a old friend that posted there. Site wouldn't let me sign in.
    I got on fine.

  6. #6900

    Erotic Monkey

    Tried to check out Erotic Monkey an couldn't Anyone else having trouble signing in. I was looking for a old friend that posted there. Site wouldn't let me sign in.

  7. #6899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Amy

    I will have to take back my statement that you should stay away. I saw her last night and she was very nice. I'm posting a review on the Escort Review section on the Dayton board today.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    There have been a few reviews in the Dayton forum. Do a search on "Dash. " So needless to say I would stay away.

  8. #6898

    SincyCinnamon

    I have edited (shortened) Kenal's original post to save space (it's rather long), but I have included enough here for you to get the gist of her service and quality. She is a lady who loves to please and I completely agree with Kenal's report, our recent visit was very similar to what he described. I appreciated his report and it reminded me that I had not visited her for quite a while. I am glad we were able to reconnect last week and I won't wait so long for a rematch.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sincy today (and many times previously) so I thought it was time I do a review of sorts. I'm putting it in this section vs. The review section because it's more of a "report card" based on my many visits with her rather than an actual review of today's nitty gritty activities. I've seen quite a few other girls but none give me the satisfaction that Sincy does, so here goes:

    SAFETY: B She used to stay at a Sharonville notel but lately she's been changing locations because of the LEO reputation in Sharonville. She's very aware of everyone's safety needs and never sends unsolicited texts or calls to anyone. Condoms are a must for FS.

    SKILLS: A+++++++ What more needs to be said other than she does all the menu items with lots of excitement and fervor. Her attitude is top-notch and I think she truly enjoys herself which makes the entire experience that much more sexy and exciting. Like anyone else, the better she gets to know you the looser and more exciting she gets.

  9. #6897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Amy

    There have been a few reviews in the Dayton forum. Do a search on "Dash. " So needless to say I would stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthed  [View Original Post]
    She contacted me today. Seems legit. Anyone?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/314645984026

  10. #6896

    Did You Contact Her

    Did you contact her first? If you did then she replied to you. There is a difference.

    In my experience, when the lady offers to do just about everything except wash your car, she should be suspect.

    She looks hot enough, take a chance with her IF you contacted her first. IF you didn't then block her. OR TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by Absinthed  [View Original Post]
    She contacted me today. Seems legit. Anyone?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/314645984026

  11. #6895

    Anyone

    She contacted me today. Seems legit. Anyone?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/314645984026

  12. #6894

    LC bans

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Or a Hooker didn't like something you wrote and had you banned.

    I'm using the Opera browser and it's VPN now.

    Let's me get to the EB / LC ads.
    Yeah, I had one I'd that seems to have been banned for excessive honesty or something on EB / LC, but other I'd's still work. So if you're using a VPN or different browsers, you're good.

  13. #6893

    Most certainly fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    Could BP be back?

    https://backpage.photo/c/cincinnati

    Lots of fake ads, but maybe the ladies will migrate back.

    I would love to know if this one is real.

    https://backpage.photo/ads/5-star-se...o-ear-12203234

    I think not. Who is going to TOFTT?
    They certainly used the logo, probably because there's no one to stop them with all the folks having been prosecuted and the company out of business. The ads mostly seem to be Asian women who are very unlikely to actually be working in Cincinnati. This seems like a highly dubious scam, and I'd very much recommend not responding to any of these ads.

  14. #6892
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  15. #6891

    Who knew

    Quote Originally Posted by SadSack  [View Original Post]
    I for one am disappointed with the Florida Mafia, or the alligators, I'm not sure which dropped the ball. One can only hope that his ship keeps drifting out to sea. For those who recieved PM's, as you all probably figured out, his ultra ego is still with us, LOL.
    I knew. What was going on back here but had to make sure the two were one in the same! HillBilly Bob and RogerOver were just more than just butt buddies, LOL! A lot of bullshit makes sense now doesn't it? There are others still to be named, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape