Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 259 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3885
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2400
    Quote Originally Posted by Smcddtc  [View Original Post]
    Just installed Kik recently and noticed a few groups with ladies offering services. How trust worthy are these? Are they just all scams?

    Anyone has positive experience with them?
    All fake and useless. You'll find better luck on doublelist than that. I've bounced around to maybe 10 groups and found one that was in chestnut hill. Photos looked normal, 100 QV sounded normal, went to the house in a nice neighborhood was already a bad sign, says her brother will answer the door, another bad sign. Then said I needed to buy a game card to her brother so he can play games while we do it. NOPE. Probably a dumb ass loser, posing as an escort, will take the game card and close the door. Might even get robbed, assaulted for that matter. I know better and left. Try it. But, don't give away your personal info.

  2. #2399

    Me Too!

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston99  [View Original Post]
    I have decided to take a pause in my activities to see how things go from here hell I went to a auto part store to get something and they met me at the door got my item and brought it to me so that was enough to scare me to reset.
    Too Risky at this point as far as I'm concerned. That is why I have 2 hands (LOL).

  3. #2398

    Kik reliability?

    Just installed Kik recently and noticed a few groups with ladies offering services. How trust worthy are these? Are they just all scams?

    Anyone has positive experience with them?

  4. #2397

    Taking a break

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    I am with you. As much as I want to get out there I just can't do it. It surprises me how many escort & massage parlors are open. I know I wouldn't want to touch a bunch of strangers now a days. I understand the SW's they don't think clearly.
    I have decided to take a pause in my activities to see how things go from here hell I went to a auto part store to get something and they met me at the door got my item and brought it to me so that was enough to scare me to reset.

  5. #2396
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    I'm just taking a break from mongering for a while. Just too risky.
    I am with you. As much as I want to get out there I just can't do it. It surprises me how many escort & massage parlors are open. I know I wouldn't want to touch a bunch of strangers now a days. I understand the SW's they don't think clearly.

  6. #2395
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor369  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is her. If not still enjoy.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/zunba-in...camera-2488393
    First thought it’s not her. The one from central Maine could be seen here:

    https://xhamster.com/videos/zumba-pr...e-fuck-2106933

    Looked more closely, and it seems to be the same girl on both videos.

  7. #2394
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson  [View Original Post]
    She was on a porn site and had posted 100's of pictures and videos of herself and with customers. Some are still there, she was very hot!
    I believe this is her. If not still enjoy.

    https://xhamster.com/videos/zunba-in...camera-2488393

  8. #2393
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    That was before my SlickWilly days- so I remember it, I just thought it was gross at the time. Looking back. 1) That's the hottest broad in Maine. 2) $250 is a steal 3) 7 years later I bet she is still the hottest chick in Maine. 4) I am joining Zumba.
    She was doing it for a couple of years on a massive scale, and I find it interesting how she wasn't even mentioned on any review board, including this one.

  9. #2392

    Online Site

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    The Kennebunk Police went after the customers, because the lady and her handler had videotaped them and kept notes which allowed the Police to ID a lot of her customers.

    More than 60 customers were charged and convicted.

    In most cases, the Police do not have video showing the customer and the sex act, and the payment. Unlike the Florida massage case (Kraft), the videotape and the notes were the work of the lady and her handler, so it was available to use against the customers. Motion to suppress was not affective.

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ilty-kennebunk
    She was on a porn site and had posted 100's of pictures and videos of herself and with customers. Some are still there, she was very hot!

  10. #2391

    Maine Pops

    The online posting she did, which I recall vividly: her squatting and squat thrusting cg style and screwing herself with popsicles (and they were on a stick), until her hot snatch completely melted them. Got my hot hardon stick watching her take the cold sticks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster666  [View Original Post]
    This wonderful woman was videorecording all her sex sessions and posting some of them online. It contributed to her demise as someone recognized her Zumba studio while watching the video.

  11. #2390

    I thought It Was Clear,

    The Police relied on the videotapes that the lady had, as well as her notes of people to help identify them sufficiently in order to charge them.

    The police did not use a ledger to charge the customers. They had videotape of the customers engaging in sexual acts with the lady, and the payment being discussed and/or made.

    The Police basically had an open and shut case. I believe that all the johns pled out.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    That was before my SlickWilly days- so I remember it, I just thought it was gross at the time. Looking back. 1) That's the hottest broad in Maine. 2) $250 is a steal 3) 7 years later I bet she is still the hottest chick in Maine. 4) I am joining Zumba.

    Side note- the fact that they can go after someone just from a ledger entry is complete BS.

    Side note #2, anyone else running out of excuses on why you are leaving the house during a Pandemic? These are dark days indeed.

  12. #2389
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    That was before my SlickWilly days- so I remember it, I just thought it was gross at the time. Looking back. 1) That's the hottest broad in Maine. 2) $250 is a steal 3) 7 years later I bet she is still the hottest chick in Maine. 4) I am joining Zumba.

    Side note- the fact that they can go after someone just from a ledger entry is complete BS.

    Side note #2, anyone else running out of excuses on why you are leaving the house during a Pandemic? These are dark days indeed.
    This wonderful woman was videorecording all her sex sessions and posting some of them online. It contributed to her demise as someone recognized her Zumba studio while watching the video.

  13. #2388

    I'm joining a Zumba class

    That was before my SlickWilly days- so I remember it, I just thought it was gross at the time. Looking back. 1) That's the hottest broad in Maine. 2) $250 is a steal 3) 7 years later I bet she is still the hottest chick in Maine. 4) I am joining Zumba.

    Side note- the fact that they can go after someone just from a ledger entry is complete BS.

    Side note #2, anyone else running out of excuses on why you are leaving the house during a Pandemic? These are dark days indeed.

  14. #2387

    Kennebunk Zumba, circa 2013

    The Kennebunk Police went after the customers, because the lady and her handler had videotaped them and kept notes which allowed the Police to ID a lot of her customers.

    More than 60 customers were charged and convicted.

    In most cases, the Police do not have video showing the customer and the sex act, and the payment. Unlike the Florida massage case (Kraft), the videotape and the notes were the work of the lady and her handler, so it was available to use against the customers. Motion to suppress was not affective.

    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ilty-kennebunk

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    Maybe, maybe not. I do remember a while back, there was a bust up in Maine where a supposed "zumba instructor" was actually having sex with clients. After they busted her, her client list was exposed. I don't remember if law enforcement went after them (I don't think so), but just having the client list out in public is bad enough. Sometimes law enforcement does that just to shame and discourage other mongers.

  15. #2386
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    Maybe, maybe not. I do remember a while back, there was a bust up in Maine where a supposed "zumba instructor" was actually having sex with clients. After they busted her, her client list was exposed. I don't remember if law enforcement went after them (I don't think so), but just having the client list out in public is bad enough. Sometimes law enforcement does that just to shame and discourage other mongers.
    They published many names and home addresses of people on her fuck client list. The latter included 150 names. She had an excel spreadsheet with exact dates, names, descriptions of what was done, and how much she received. Some dudes had their day in court over this, and were fined. Just google, and you will find all this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape