Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3885
-
03-30-20 16:36 #2400Banned Member

Posts: 600All fake and useless. You'll find better luck on doublelist than that. I've bounced around to maybe 10 groups and found one that was in chestnut hill. Photos looked normal, 100 QV sounded normal, went to the house in a nice neighborhood was already a bad sign, says her brother will answer the door, another bad sign. Then said I needed to buy a game card to her brother so he can play games while we do it. NOPE. Probably a dumb ass loser, posing as an escort, will take the game card and close the door. Might even get robbed, assaulted for that matter. I know better and left. Try it. But, don't give away your personal info.
Originally Posted by Smcddtc
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 14:45 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 50Me Too!
Too Risky at this point as far as I'm concerned. That is why I have 2 hands (LOL).
Originally Posted by Boston99
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 14:13 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 91Kik reliability?
Just installed Kik recently and noticed a few groups with ladies offering services. How trust worthy are these? Are they just all scams?
Anyone has positive experience with them?
-
03-20-20 19:29 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 74Taking a break
I have decided to take a pause in my activities to see how things go from here hell I went to a auto part store to get something and they met me at the door got my item and brought it to me so that was enough to scare me to reset.
Originally Posted by Rito1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 18:07 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 1253I am with you. As much as I want to get out there I just can't do it. It surprises me how many escort & massage parlors are open. I know I wouldn't want to touch a bunch of strangers now a days. I understand the SW's they don't think clearly.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 20:18 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 214First thought it’s not her. The one from central Maine could be seen here:
Originally Posted by Thor369
[View Original Post]
https://xhamster.com/videos/zumba-pr...e-fuck-2106933
Looked more closely, and it seems to be the same girl on both videos.
-
03-19-20 20:08 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 317I believe this is her. If not still enjoy.
Originally Posted by MajorJohnson
[View Original Post]
https://xhamster.com/videos/zunba-in...camera-2488393
-
03-19-20 12:26 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 290She was doing it for a couple of years on a massive scale, and I find it interesting how she wasn't even mentioned on any review board, including this one.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 00:39 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 124Online Site
She was on a porn site and had posted 100's of pictures and videos of herself and with customers. Some are still there, she was very hot!
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 19:58 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 427Maine Pops
The online posting she did, which I recall vividly: her squatting and squat thrusting cg style and screwing herself with popsicles (and they were on a stick), until her hot snatch completely melted them. Got my hot hardon stick watching her take the cold sticks.
Originally Posted by Trickster666
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 16:57 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 1727I thought It Was Clear,
The Police relied on the videotapes that the lady had, as well as her notes of people to help identify them sufficiently in order to charge them.
The police did not use a ledger to charge the customers. They had videotape of the customers engaging in sexual acts with the lady, and the payment being discussed and/or made.
The Police basically had an open and shut case. I believe that all the johns pled out.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 15:44 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 290This wonderful woman was videorecording all her sex sessions and posting some of them online. It contributed to her demise as someone recognized her Zumba studio while watching the video.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 11:45 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 207I'm joining a Zumba class
That was before my SlickWilly days- so I remember it, I just thought it was gross at the time. Looking back. 1) That's the hottest broad in Maine. 2) $250 is a steal 3) 7 years later I bet she is still the hottest chick in Maine. 4) I am joining Zumba.
Side note- the fact that they can go after someone just from a ledger entry is complete BS.
Side note #2, anyone else running out of excuses on why you are leaving the house during a Pandemic? These are dark days indeed.
-
03-18-20 11:27 #2387Senior Member

Posts: 1727Kennebunk Zumba, circa 2013
The Kennebunk Police went after the customers, because the lady and her handler had videotaped them and kept notes which allowed the Police to ID a lot of her customers.
More than 60 customers were charged and convicted.
In most cases, the Police do not have video showing the customer and the sex act, and the payment. Unlike the Florida massage case (Kraft), the videotape and the notes were the work of the lady and her handler, so it was available to use against the customers. Motion to suppress was not affective.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ilty-kennebunk
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 11:10 #2386Senior Member

Posts: 290They published many names and home addresses of people on her fuck client list. The latter included 150 names. She had an excel spreadsheet with exact dates, names, descriptions of what was done, and how much she received. Some dudes had their day in court over this, and were fined. Just google, and you will find all this.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



