Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 259 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3885
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2385
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaristas  [View Original Post]
    Do they go after the clientele?
    Maybe, maybe not. I do remember a while back, there was a bust up in Maine where a supposed "zumba instructor" was actually having sex with clients. After they busted her, her client list was exposed. I don't remember if law enforcement went after them (I don't think so), but just having the client list out in public is bad enough. Sometimes law enforcement does that just to shame and discourage other mongers.

  2. #2384

    But

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    It'll be gone in a month by the way of SARS, Bird's flu, Swine Flu and all kinds of other flues that were born in China in thousands of years before CNN.
    Those weren't a world pandemic and were regionally contained for the most part. The last big one was the Spanish flue (which ironically didn't start in Spain) that went around the world 3 times from 1918 to 1920 before it was over.

  3. #2383

    Virus' Impact On Sex Workers

    Article today in NY Post. Some of posts about the virus' impact, on this board, ranging from: providers having no customers, no work, no income, no where to live, asking customers to let them live with the customer. Those posters have been pretty intuitive. Here is link to NY Post article tonight, on just that subject (as it relates to the impacts in Germany). : https://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...734-story.html.

  4. #2382
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson686  [View Original Post]
    This is why I won't deal with BTT, even though people have reported a lot of good experiences there. I can't bring myself to send all my personal info to them. If they get busted, anyone that has given them their info is potentially exposed.
    Do they go after the clientele?

  5. #2381
    Quote Originally Posted by PewPewPewPew  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow. First it was BAD and now KGFB.
    This is why I won't deal with BTT, even though people have reported a lot of good experiences there. I can't bring myself to send all my personal info to them. If they get busted, anyone that has given them their info is potentially exposed.

  6. #2380
    Quote Originally Posted by OxyMoron  [View Original Post]
    Now that the coronavirus is accelerating in this country, how will it affect your pursuit of happiness? I'm feeling like I will be in danger of exposure at some time (already 1 case in my town) but I don't want to be the person who brings it to my family and social circle.
    I'm just taking a break from mongering for a while. Just too risky.

  7. #2379

    Kgfb

    Quote Originally Posted by Wabbitt9  [View Original Post]
    Check the Cambridge Police call log for December 11.

    If you know the name of the street they operated out of, it's going to jump right out at you.

    https://www.cambridgema.gov/cpd/news...19/12/12112019
    Oh wow. First it was BAD and now KGFB.

  8. #2378

    Looks like we have an answer as to what happened to KGFB

    Check the Cambridge Police call log for December 11.

    If you know the name of the street they operated out of, it's going to jump right out at you.

    https://www.cambridgema.gov/cpd/news...19/12/12112019

  9. #2377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    A VERY disturbing Prostitute Interview

    It may tug at your heartstrings but, this is the underbelly of street prostitution and its horrors. The channel is called 'Soft White Underbelly'. There's much more to see than just this interview.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT0tfC4NDYM

  10. #2376
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    It'll be gone in a month by the way of SARS, Bird's flu, Swine Flu and all kinds of other flues that were born in China in thousands of years before CNN.
    We'll check back in a month, my friend!

    OM.

  11. #2375
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    There is a provider who says in her ad to not use apps
    DO NOT CONTACT.

    Use an app. Its stupid not to. You really want ho's to know your real name & number? Just send her your payslip and SSN while you're at it.

  12. #2374
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #2373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by Psalyer  [View Original Post]
    There are a bunch of websites that all you have to is enter the number and it will tell you the carrier. If it comes back as Google or Textnow, then they know.

    This is one:

    https://www.freecarrierlookup.com/
    This is awful!

  14. #2372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by OxyMoron  [View Original Post]
    Now that the coronavirus is accelerating in this country, how will it affect your pursuit of happiness? I'm feeling like I will be in danger of exposure at some time (already 1 case in my town) but I don't want to be the person who brings it to my family and social circle.
    It'll be gone in a month by the way of SARS, Bird's flu, Swine Flu and all kinds of other flues that were born in China in thousands of years before CNN.

  15. #2371
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriarchist  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on how phone apps like TextNow can be detected?

    There is a provider who says in her ad to not use apps and when I texted her from the app she called me on what appeared as an unknown number a few times and I couldn't hear anything. Then she texted back that I was using an app. I must admit that is quite tech savvy, she got me.

    I would like to know the details behind this mechanism by which my TextNow usage was detected.
    There are a bunch of websites that all you have to is enter the number and it will tell you the carrier. If it comes back as Google or Textnow, then they know.

    This is one:

    https://www.freecarrierlookup.com/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape