Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 13317
-
04-02-20 09:48 #3882Senior Member

Posts: 29Yup
Saw Misty a few times last year. Pretty decent, but she was staying in some raunchy rooms. Which really doesn't bother me as far as the location or star rating, but other may like to know. She was down in Anderson for awhile and bouncing around. If she's back in Greenville I'll def visit again. Mz Loyalty the place she's at again. Suuuuuper sketch. Doesn't bother me I've dealt with worse but others may want to know. You may have 3 or for different offers before you reach your destination. And may get asked for a cigarette or a light about 4 times. Service is pretty decent as well. She will take a pounding pretty decent. I don't hang around long bc I don't want my car broken into LOL. She has a cool personality though and set up is fairly easy.
Originally Posted by OnlineSaiyan
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-20 09:40 #3881Senior Member

Posts: 29Wondering also.
The first one I have texted a few different times. I've never once gotten a reply. I can't find any reviews on her here either. So I don't know about others, but I couldn't even make contact. No info on the second. There are a few new ones here and there popping up. Just be careful.
Originally Posted by Musician007
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-20 17:06 #3880Senior Member

Posts: 185Long timer here seeking some input
Afternoon gents-.
Hope all is well and you're staying safe and healthy. It seems the pool of ladies has gotten quite slim. I've had my eye on a couple for some time and wanted to see if others may already have some experience:
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/694773585502
The other:
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/786558095842
Any info is much appreciated-.
Musician.
-
03-31-20 22:19 #3879Senior Member

Posts: 46Just me
They focused on just me. Its maybe why I was so happy about it.
Originally Posted by Rocco69
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 21:25 #3878Senior Member

Posts: 100Details?
Curious if those two enjoyed each other in your company or just focused on you. Love to watch two babes lick on some pussy.
Originally Posted by JizzyJim
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 19:50 #3877Senior Member

Posts: 46Finally a home run with 2 hot redheads
Ok I know I've been bitching for months about the quality f the ladies out there right now. Well had one of the best dreams ever earlier today with these 2 hot redheads. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/319646889153 I'm not really a threesome guy but redheads are my favorite and when you have 2 together it's beyond great for me. I'm good now. These two either separate or together will be my go to a as long as they stay around. My only complaint is I didn't know which one to look at the most. Did I mention I fucking love redheads. And they look better in motion if you know what I mean. Better in person and pretty damn hot in the pics. So glad I thought with the wrong head today and made the date. I will say they will make sure your not LEO so be prepared. That's cool. I was nervous they were but their not. Still love Ella but this was my favorite dream ever.
-
03-31-20 18:40 #3876Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone has seen any of these women?
-
03-31-20 14:47 #3875Senior Member

Posts: 120Veronica
She just had a baby no less than a month ago. Her photos are very very old. I imagine she is still carrying a lot of weight.
Originally Posted by Achwt
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 23:36 #3874Senior Member

Posts: 512Thanks so much for your review and we appreciate your input. So sorry to read how bad it went and hopefully your next visit with another provider will be the exact opposite of this one. We look forward to reading more reviews from you.
Originally Posted by Achwt
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 22:23 #3873Senior Member

Posts: 131Jenn
Anyone got Jenn's real num? She gave it to me but I've lost it. Thanks!
-
03-30-20 18:03 #3872Regular Member

Posts: 23Veronica
Had a dream this afternoon. Always been interested. Drive to her place. Told her I was there. No answer. Waited. No reply. Should have left. Finally called and she answered. Went in. He pictures are accurate. But old. She looks pregnant. Couldn't hardly touch her cause she was scared of the virus. Lazy CBJ. Then inserted from behind. Very mechanical. Finally after 12 minutes of a hhr session I said this isn't working and left. YMMV. I wish I would have left. Good luck.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/271386499724
-
03-30-20 08:09 #3871Regular Member

Posts: 18Ravia
I haven't came across any of her postings in awhile until I saw on this site.
https://greenville.5escorts.com/ads/...9-f6cfe5a44765
I had a car visit with Ravia about 2 months ago in Greenville for her lollipop special. She did have eyes on standby but they were parked a few spaces down but man o' man she knows how to perform her job at an exceptional level. It was bb but it felt like it was. I think she works out of Spartanburg now but I highly recommend.
-
03-30-20 04:57 #3870Senior Member

Posts: 822Jenn / KarminX
Jenn is good if you like petite brunettes who know how to give a great blowjob. But she'll rush you. Everytime. Pay for a QV get a QV. Pay for half hour get a QV. Pay for an hour get a QV. It is what it is. But she's cute, nice hair, knows how to suck nice and deep with good technique, and takes it cim. But she's all about business and moving things along.
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 15:52 #3869Regular Member

Posts: 1Legit
She's real. Had a dream last week. Hotel room, clean with a slight smell of the electric lettuce. May have pimp but never felt uncomfortable or in danger. She's very friendly and accommodating. PM me for more details.
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 12:19 #3868Senior Member

Posts: 224Vanessa
Has anyone tried this one out? Seen her post for a while now. I've been looking for a cute younger girl that gives amazing head. If anyone has other suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated as well.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/914967285659
RM.










Reply With Quote






