Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 13317
-
03-29-20 09:34 #3867Senior Member

Posts: 224Jenn / Karminx
Jenn / Karminx might be a good choice for you if you want cute spinner brunette. She fits the bill perfectly, and I've always loved every visit I've had with her. I can't find a current ad for her at the moment. She posts somewhat sporadically but is usually working.
Originally Posted by JizzyJim
[View Original Post]
RM.
-
03-29-20 09:20 #3866Senior Member

Posts: 46Since Ella has gone into hiding I'm looking for a new cute brunette.
I tend to stat to only a few providers. Ella was always my favorite. She played the game better than most. Anyone try this one? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...p/069073215815 ? She looks to fit the type.
I've tried http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f.../289421226579. Just a pain to set up and a little thicker than I like. She is ok and will go back but she will never be my number 1. Just doesn't answer and set up that easy. Still hot. Tried this duo but they don't look anything like their pics and do it out of a home in the boonies so not my kind of thing. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f.../651444503282. Any suggestions?
-
03-28-20 18:20 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 90The Virus Situation
I'm curious, what strategy guys are using in this the time of social distancing. I'm sitting it out at home for a couple weeks waiting to see what happens. I'm staying in touch with a couple women I've seen a few times and with a couple UTRs that I know. And I've been checking STG to see which girls are still posting. So far all the women I have contacted are willing to see me if I'm willing to come to their incall location. None have mentioned any change in services or fees.
What's your strategy?
If you are still playing, is anything different? Prices, services, availability? Any new UTRs showing up?
Are you still seeing regulars? How about new girls? Are you taking any special precautions?
If you are waiting it out, when will you be willing to get back to the hobby?
Feel free to PM.
Noodle.
-
03-27-20 16:24 #3864Regular Member

Posts: 7Recommendations
Looking for a demon-free (if that's even possible anymore) spinner type in the area. For the past few months Greenville has been severely lacking, so if know someone feel free to post here or DM me. Thanks in advance.
-
03-27-20 10:22 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 85Thanks! She wants deposits by cash app too!!
Originally Posted by Confused1966
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 10:21 #3862Senior Member

Posts: 85I think she's a scammer. Live in small town 50 miles from Greenville. I called her for outcall- miraculously, she was only 10 miles away in the area! But wouldn't come unless I sent $50 cash app Sure, LOL She a freaking snapchat scammer!
Originally Posted by Sukafr33
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 09:15 #3861Senior Member

Posts: 93She's horrible!
I've read many stories about her. Thank goodness, I never saw her.
Originally Posted by TheRogue099
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-20 06:37 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 450Cash app?
So, for about 3 or 4 weeks, I had been trying to set up something with CiCi. All I got was crickets. Finally she responds saying she hasn't been working as much. Ok, I only contacted when I saw posted, but ok. Last night, she texted wanting me to cash app her $5 cause she was starving. Sorry, ignore a regular for a month, plus I don't have cash app.
-
03-26-20 21:33 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 156Has anyone else noticed that 99% of StG ads are scams now? The quality was already in the gutter, but it was never as blatant as it is now. Seems like it has ramped up tremendously in past few months.
Contacted three women on Eros and never got a single reply. I'm assuming it's the quarantine causing this. I'm going to take a break till the summer if this keeps up.
-
03-26-20 20:12 #3858Regular Member

Posts: 18Don't even bother
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/128738546228
Took the time out of my day to contact her via Snapchat like the ad says. For some reason she would send a voice message every time. After a few messages back and forth she told me that she was in Mauldin and for me to see her I would have to send her 60 roses first for the address and another 60 when I arrived. You've got to be kidding me .
-
03-26-20 16:55 #3857Senior Member

Posts: 616Tiffany Love
Buyers remorse here. As Always YMMV Tried to get me in and out within 5 minutes of a hhr appt. She says "I don't like to be reviewed" Well, honey, you did not ask me not to review you. And now I know why you aren't reviewed.
Mid 50's. Pics are of her. BBBJ was more of a hand job with lips on the tip. Unenthusiastic from the start.
Earlier AD had no QV. This one did. I should have listened. There is a reason. Would I repeat? NO.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/415861930758
Edit: If the STG AD disappears there is:
https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/charlotte/female-escorts/1750159
or
https://tiffany76theultimategfe.escortbook.com/
-
03-25-20 12:00 #3856Senior Member

Posts: 323She's no college student. Google the telephone number.
Originally Posted by CulloCat
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-20 09:36 #3855Senior Member

Posts: 85Help on this one! Please!
Trying to set a meet tomorrow- can I trust she is real?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/564175335704
-
03-23-20 14:04 #3854Regular Member

Posts: 3Cali
I have visited Cali myself twice since this review. She met my expectations and then some. As for the roommate I was unsure she was female on my first visit, but like op said I never felt unsafe. I did however meet the roommate, Nicole, on second visit with Cali. I would recommend.
Originally Posted by Bwood711
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-20 13:58 #3853Regular Member

Posts: 3Cali
I have had a dream with Cali twice after seeing a very positive review on her a few months ago. I will try to find it as it was very detailed and informative. As for my experience I would highly recommend her. She looks exactly as her picture and her ass is even more amazing in person. To top it she has a very sweet personality, good conversation and I never feel rushed. She seems to really enjoy her time with me and I don't feel like just another client. I like that she doesn't just lay there as she is very involved and is amazing and what she does, and is very soft, warm, and wet!
She does have a roommate named Nicole who will hide in the other room with music playing while I visit. The first time I visited I wasn't sure it was a female in there as I never saw her, but on my second visit she was in the living area and Cali introduced us and even offered for the 2 girl special. Sadly I had to decline as they are both very beautiful women.
I highly recommend you pay her a visit she is definitely worth it!
Originally Posted by JVille74
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




