Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 631 of 888 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 681 731 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3868

    Vanessa

    Has anyone tried this one out? Seen her post for a while now. I've been looking for a cute younger girl that gives amazing head. If anyone has other suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated as well.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/914967285659

    RM.

  2. #3867

    Jenn / Karminx

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyJim  [View Original Post]
    I tend to stat to only a few providers. Ella was always my favorite. She played the game better than most. Anyone try this one? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...p/069073215815 ? She looks to fit the type.

    I've tried http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f.../289421226579. Just a pain to set up and a little thicker than I like. She is ok and will go back but she will never be my number 1. Just doesn't answer and set up that easy. Still hot. Tried this duo but they don't look anything like their pics and do it out of a home in the boonies so not my kind of thing. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f.../651444503282. Any suggestions?
    Jenn / Karminx might be a good choice for you if you want cute spinner brunette. She fits the bill perfectly, and I've always loved every visit I've had with her. I can't find a current ad for her at the moment. She posts somewhat sporadically but is usually working.

    RM.

  3. #3866

    Since Ella has gone into hiding I'm looking for a new cute brunette.

    I tend to stat to only a few providers. Ella was always my favorite. She played the game better than most. Anyone try this one? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...p/069073215815 ? She looks to fit the type.

    I've tried http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f.../289421226579. Just a pain to set up and a little thicker than I like. She is ok and will go back but she will never be my number 1. Just doesn't answer and set up that easy. Still hot. Tried this duo but they don't look anything like their pics and do it out of a home in the boonies so not my kind of thing. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f.../651444503282. Any suggestions?

  4. #3865

    The Virus Situation

    I'm curious, what strategy guys are using in this the time of social distancing. I'm sitting it out at home for a couple weeks waiting to see what happens. I'm staying in touch with a couple women I've seen a few times and with a couple UTRs that I know. And I've been checking STG to see which girls are still posting. So far all the women I have contacted are willing to see me if I'm willing to come to their incall location. None have mentioned any change in services or fees.

    What's your strategy?

    If you are still playing, is anything different? Prices, services, availability? Any new UTRs showing up?

    Are you still seeing regulars? How about new girls? Are you taking any special precautions?

    If you are waiting it out, when will you be willing to get back to the hobby?

    Feel free to PM.

    Noodle.

  5. #3864

    Recommendations

    Looking for a demon-free (if that's even possible anymore) spinner type in the area. For the past few months Greenville has been severely lacking, so if know someone feel free to post here or DM me. Thanks in advance.

  6. #3863
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    She's no college student. Google the telephone number.
    Thanks! She wants deposits by cash app too!!

  7. #3862
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukafr33  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/128738546228

    Took the time out of my day to contact her via Snapchat like the ad says. For some reason she would send a voice message every time. After a few messages back and forth she told me that she was in Mauldin and for me to see her I would have to send her 60 roses first for the address and another 60 when I arrived. You've got to be kidding me .
    I think she's a scammer. Live in small town 50 miles from Greenville. I called her for outcall- miraculously, she was only 10 miles away in the area! But wouldn't come unless I sent $50 cash app Sure, LOL She a freaking snapchat scammer!

  8. #3861

    She's horrible!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRogue099  [View Original Post]
    Buyers remorse here. As Always YMMV Tried to get me in and out within 5 minutes of a hhr appt. She says "I don't like to be reviewed" Well, honey, you did not ask me not to review you. And now I know why you aren't reviewed.

    Mid 50's. Pics are of her. BBBJ was more of a hand job with lips on the tip. Unenthusiastic from the start.

    Earlier AD had no QV. This one did. I should have listened. There is a reason. Would I repeat? NO.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/415861930758

    Edit: If the STG AD disappears there is:

    https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/charlotte/female-escorts/1750159

    or

    https://tiffany76theultimategfe.escortbook.com/
    I've read many stories about her. Thank goodness, I never saw her.

  9. #3860

    Cash app?

    So, for about 3 or 4 weeks, I had been trying to set up something with CiCi. All I got was crickets. Finally she responds saying she hasn't been working as much. Ok, I only contacted when I saw posted, but ok. Last night, she texted wanting me to cash app her $5 cause she was starving. Sorry, ignore a regular for a month, plus I don't have cash app.

  10. #3859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156
    Has anyone else noticed that 99% of StG ads are scams now? The quality was already in the gutter, but it was never as blatant as it is now. Seems like it has ramped up tremendously in past few months.

    Contacted three women on Eros and never got a single reply. I'm assuming it's the quarantine causing this. I'm going to take a break till the summer if this keeps up.

  11. #3858

    Don't even bother

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/128738546228

    Took the time out of my day to contact her via Snapchat like the ad says. For some reason she would send a voice message every time. After a few messages back and forth she told me that she was in Mauldin and for me to see her I would have to send her 60 roses first for the address and another 60 when I arrived. You've got to be kidding me .

  12. #3857

    Tiffany Love

    Buyers remorse here. As Always YMMV Tried to get me in and out within 5 minutes of a hhr appt. She says "I don't like to be reviewed" Well, honey, you did not ask me not to review you. And now I know why you aren't reviewed.

    Mid 50's. Pics are of her. BBBJ was more of a hand job with lips on the tip. Unenthusiastic from the start.

    Earlier AD had no QV. This one did. I should have listened. There is a reason. Would I repeat? NO.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...u/415861930758

    Edit: If the STG AD disappears there is:

    https://adultsearch.com/north-carolina/charlotte/female-escorts/1750159

    or

    https://tiffany76theultimategfe.escortbook.com/

  13. #3856
    Quote Originally Posted by CulloCat  [View Original Post]
    Trying to set a meet tomorrow- can I trust she is real?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/564175335704
    She's no college student. Google the telephone number.

  14. #3855

    Help on this one! Please!

    Trying to set a meet tomorrow- can I trust she is real?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/564175335704

  15. #3854

    Cali

    I have visited Cali myself twice since this review. She met my expectations and then some. As for the roommate I was unsure she was female on my first visit, but like op said I never felt unsafe. I did however meet the roommate, Nicole, on second visit with Cali. I would recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bwood711  [View Original Post]
    I saw somebody else on here asking about Demi and I've been wanting to see her as well. Since I hadn't seen any info reported for her, I decided to TOFTT.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...5/076296407307

    I arrived at her mid-range hotel and was pleasantly surprised to find that she looks exactly like her pictures. I was not expecting that since she has a very attractive face which is even nicer in person. She was a bit protective of her location until I arrived, but nothing sketchy or fishy. Just a lot of "text when you get here. Call when you park. " kind of stuff. She has an incredible personality and is very bubbly and talkative but not too talkative. Her hotel was set up with a living space in one area, and a bedroom in another. More on that later. We ended up having to engage in our activities on the pull out sofa bed. Not terrible and like I said, she was very accommodating. She was absolutely willing to do anything, but didn't seem like she was too into kissing. Also, her body was nice, but it's definitely not as tight up top as an 18 year old, but honestly I prefer her body the way it was. Just a little saggy here and there with smaller tits. She also has a pretty substantial scar on her chest. It looks like a surgery scar, but it's pretty noticeable. It didn't bother me, but I know some people tend to be a little picky, so wanted to mention it.

    She started with a BBBJ before I asked if she would mind some DATY. She definitely didn't mind that and made it known Very nice, smooth and she definitely gets very wet. Moved on to mish and finished in the cover. All in all, I would definitely repeat. She has a super cute face and an incredible personality that you just don't see, so for that alone, I'd recommend her and she's definitely very accommodating to requests..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape