Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 13300
-
03-31-20 22:19 #3865Senior Member

Posts: 46Just me
They focused on just me. Its maybe why I was so happy about it.
Originally Posted by Rocco69
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 21:25 #3864Senior Member

Posts: 100Details?
Curious if those two enjoyed each other in your company or just focused on you. Love to watch two babes lick on some pussy.
Originally Posted by JizzyJim
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-20 19:50 #3863Senior Member

Posts: 46Finally a home run with 2 hot redheads
Ok I know I've been bitching for months about the quality f the ladies out there right now. Well had one of the best dreams ever earlier today with these 2 hot redheads. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/319646889153 I'm not really a threesome guy but redheads are my favorite and when you have 2 together it's beyond great for me. I'm good now. These two either separate or together will be my go to a as long as they stay around. My only complaint is I didn't know which one to look at the most. Did I mention I fucking love redheads. And they look better in motion if you know what I mean. Better in person and pretty damn hot in the pics. So glad I thought with the wrong head today and made the date. I will say they will make sure your not LEO so be prepared. That's cool. I was nervous they were but their not. Still love Ella but this was my favorite dream ever.
-
03-31-20 18:40 #3862Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone has seen any of these women?
-
03-31-20 14:47 #3861Senior Member

Posts: 120Veronica
She just had a baby no less than a month ago. Her photos are very very old. I imagine she is still carrying a lot of weight.
Originally Posted by Achwt
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 23:36 #3860Senior Member

Posts: 512Thanks so much for your review and we appreciate your input. So sorry to read how bad it went and hopefully your next visit with another provider will be the exact opposite of this one. We look forward to reading more reviews from you.
Originally Posted by Achwt
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-20 22:23 #3859Senior Member

Posts: 131Jenn
Anyone got Jenn's real num? She gave it to me but I've lost it. Thanks!
-
03-30-20 18:03 #3858Regular Member

Posts: 23Veronica
Had a dream this afternoon. Always been interested. Drive to her place. Told her I was there. No answer. Waited. No reply. Should have left. Finally called and she answered. Went in. He pictures are accurate. But old. She looks pregnant. Couldn't hardly touch her cause she was scared of the virus. Lazy CBJ. Then inserted from behind. Very mechanical. Finally after 12 minutes of a hhr session I said this isn't working and left. YMMV. I wish I would have left. Good luck.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/271386499724
-
03-30-20 08:09 #3857Regular Member

Posts: 18Ravia
I haven't came across any of her postings in awhile until I saw on this site.
https://greenville.5escorts.com/ads/...9-f6cfe5a44765
I had a car visit with Ravia about 2 months ago in Greenville for her lollipop special. She did have eyes on standby but they were parked a few spaces down but man o' man she knows how to perform her job at an exceptional level. It was bb but it felt like it was. I think she works out of Spartanburg now but I highly recommend.
-
03-30-20 04:57 #3856Senior Member

Posts: 822Jenn / KarminX
Jenn is good if you like petite brunettes who know how to give a great blowjob. But she'll rush you. Everytime. Pay for a QV get a QV. Pay for half hour get a QV. Pay for an hour get a QV. It is what it is. But she's cute, nice hair, knows how to suck nice and deep with good technique, and takes it cim. But she's all about business and moving things along.
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 15:52 #3855Regular Member

Posts: 1Legit
She's real. Had a dream last week. Hotel room, clean with a slight smell of the electric lettuce. May have pimp but never felt uncomfortable or in danger. She's very friendly and accommodating. PM me for more details.
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-20 12:19 #3854Senior Member

Posts: 224Vanessa
Has anyone tried this one out? Seen her post for a while now. I've been looking for a cute younger girl that gives amazing head. If anyone has other suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated as well.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/914967285659
RM.
-
03-29-20 09:34 #3853Senior Member

Posts: 224Jenn / Karminx
Jenn / Karminx might be a good choice for you if you want cute spinner brunette. She fits the bill perfectly, and I've always loved every visit I've had with her. I can't find a current ad for her at the moment. She posts somewhat sporadically but is usually working.
Originally Posted by JizzyJim
[View Original Post]
RM.
-
03-29-20 09:20 #3852Senior Member

Posts: 46Since Ella has gone into hiding I'm looking for a new cute brunette.
I tend to stat to only a few providers. Ella was always my favorite. She played the game better than most. Anyone try this one? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...p/069073215815 ? She looks to fit the type.
I've tried http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f.../289421226579. Just a pain to set up and a little thicker than I like. She is ok and will go back but she will never be my number 1. Just doesn't answer and set up that easy. Still hot. Tried this duo but they don't look anything like their pics and do it out of a home in the boonies so not my kind of thing. http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f.../651444503282. Any suggestions?
-
03-28-20 18:20 #3851Senior Member

Posts: 90The Virus Situation
I'm curious, what strategy guys are using in this the time of social distancing. I'm sitting it out at home for a couple weeks waiting to see what happens. I'm staying in touch with a couple women I've seen a few times and with a couple UTRs that I know. And I've been checking STG to see which girls are still posting. So far all the women I have contacted are willing to see me if I'm willing to come to their incall location. None have mentioned any change in services or fees.
What's your strategy?
If you are still playing, is anything different? Prices, services, availability? Any new UTRs showing up?
Are you still seeing regulars? How about new girls? Are you taking any special precautions?
If you are waiting it out, when will you be willing to get back to the hobby?
Feel free to PM.
Noodle.










Reply With Quote





