Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 131 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1956
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #921

    Coincidence

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Drove down Central. 154 has closed sign but the van was there.

    1040 and 1177 had open signs.
    Funny, we were just talking (via PM) about Amy, and I mentioned I haven't heard from her in some time, and only a short time after you wrote this post, she sent me a text asking how I was. Have been out of state for month, and she somehow timed it perfectly. I didn't know until quite recently, if you are 'nice' to the ladies, they talk about you, (I hope in a good way) even outside the AMPs they are working at. I saw Tina, (after 2 or 3 years break) and she seemed to know what was going on in my life (I have an Asian connection, and speak a tiny bit of Mandarin) I went to another AMP after seeing Tina, and that woman mentioned she heard I saw Tina, small world. I, like many of you guys, am taking a break from the hobby for another week or 2. I have time, cash and the ability, just can't get past the S. O. To hobby. I am in the high risk group, and she is worried about me even going out at all. I am getting bored with Amazon Prime movies, and have mostly been reading lately, but, I keep checking in on my hobby buddies to see what everyone else is doing. It seems like this is the time to talk about the hobby, (in past tense) because its hard to actually get out there.

  2. #920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Central St mostly open

    Quote Originally Posted by Stress  [View Original Post]
    Drove by a few hot spots and lights are out so yeah I think they are making the intelligent choice for us. Another reason why I prefer AMP mongering.
    Drove down Central. 154 has closed sign but the van was there.

    1040 and 1177 had open signs.

  3. #919

    Temporary Shutdowns are Happening

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Just back from a vacation, drove by Ray st, no one there. Called and Suni said she was going to be closed for a week or two. I don't know about 154, someone said they heard they were also closed, I haven't been interested in a visit, so haven't checked on them. Imagine, many AMPs will close because of the potential risks.
    Drove by a few hot spots and lights are out so yeah I think they are making the intelligent choice for us. Another reason why I prefer AMP mongering.

  4. #918

    Virus close downs

    Just back from a vacation, drove by Ray st, no one there. Called and Suni said she was going to be closed for a week or two. I don't know about 154, someone said they heard they were also closed, I haven't been interested in a visit, so haven't checked on them. Imagine, many AMPs will close because of the potential risks.

  5. #917
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Work has sent us all home with laptops and stopped all our travel, so even if I wanted to visit an AMP, I have no good excuse to be away from the house right now! Can't even use groceries as an excuse since all the panic mongers cleaned out the shelves.

    The only busy provider these days is going to be Mary Palm and her five sisters. But with the overloaded internet because everyone is working from home, even the porn is going to load slowly.

    All you can do is laugh.
    HAHAHA! So True!

  6. #916

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatDrinks  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/bt...088027749.html

    Has anyone seen Sandra? Going to give her a try. If you have seen please share your experience.
    Saw her years ago, a little before Craig's adult section Shut down. First thing as I walked in " just reminding you, nothing sexual here, if you try something, I'm going to end the session and ask you to leave, with no refunds" (I felt like leaving but I didn't) my bad because she had told me on the phone she was legit and nothing extra was offered (not the part of no refunds) I still went thinking that she only said that to look good or professional , but she's legit.

  7. #915
    Totally legit. NOTHING extra.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirRogue58  [View Original Post]
    If she does offer more, please PM me so we don't get her in trouble.

    Thanks,

    SR.
    .

  8. #914

    Sandra

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston528  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested, too! Looks like it's legit, but she offers more I'm in! Bill.
    If she does offer more, please PM me so we don't get her in trouble.

    Thanks,

    SR.

  9. #913

    Sterling

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston528  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested, too! Looks like it's legit, but she offers more I'm in! Bill
    She has said before she is legit.

  10. #912

    Sandra

    I'd be interested, too! Looks like it's legit, but she offers more I'm in! Bill.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatDrinks  [View Original Post]
    https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/bt...088027749.html

    Has anyone seen Sandra? Going to give her a try. If you have seen please share your experience.

  11. #911

    Sandra in Sterling

    https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/bt...088027749.html

    Has anyone seen Sandra? Going to give her a try. If you have seen please share your experience.

  12. #910

    Taking a break but not why you think

    Work has sent us all home with laptops and stopped all our travel, so even if I wanted to visit an AMP, I have no good excuse to be away from the house right now! Can't even use groceries as an excuse since all the panic mongers cleaned out the shelves.

    The only busy provider these days is going to be Mary Palm and her five sisters. But with the overloaded internet because everyone is working from home, even the porn is going to load slowly.

    All you can do is laugh.

  13. #909
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    New Bemis Girls

    New talent. (at least to me) Girl I drew and the other I saw were 30's and very pretty. Girl I was with not much English.

    Other than being very attractive, nothing else going on other than TS and standard service with girls out.

    No complaints but my go to there was Sky and enjoyed her more. But could also be because of familiarity.

  14. #908

    Ray st

    Had a nice standard visit at Ray st, nothing new happening there. I would like to ask a question of any of you guys that are a regular there via PM, not worth starting a thread on, just a question. Thanks.

  15. #907

    New

    Also the address on top is "Ashby" and bottom is "Sashby".

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Did you read the whole ad? "food reflexology".

    I really enjoy many kinds of Chinese cuisine, maybe they are working in concert with the Gold bowl?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape