Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1956
-
03-24-20 17:17 #921Senior Member

Posts: 931Coincidence
Funny, we were just talking (via PM) about Amy, and I mentioned I haven't heard from her in some time, and only a short time after you wrote this post, she sent me a text asking how I was. Have been out of state for month, and she somehow timed it perfectly. I didn't know until quite recently, if you are 'nice' to the ladies, they talk about you, (I hope in a good way) even outside the AMPs they are working at. I saw Tina, (after 2 or 3 years break) and she seemed to know what was going on in my life (I have an Asian connection, and speak a tiny bit of Mandarin) I went to another AMP after seeing Tina, and that woman mentioned she heard I saw Tina, small world. I, like many of you guys, am taking a break from the hobby for another week or 2. I have time, cash and the ability, just can't get past the S. O. To hobby. I am in the high risk group, and she is worried about me even going out at all. I am getting bored with Amazon Prime movies, and have mostly been reading lately, but, I keep checking in on my hobby buddies to see what everyone else is doing. It seems like this is the time to talk about the hobby, (in past tense) because its hard to actually get out there.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 20:47 #920Senior Member

Posts: 2189Central St mostly open
Drove down Central. 154 has closed sign but the van was there.
Originally Posted by Stress
[View Original Post]
1040 and 1177 had open signs.
-
03-20-20 12:12 #919Senior Member

Posts: 172Temporary Shutdowns are Happening
Drove by a few hot spots and lights are out so yeah I think they are making the intelligent choice for us. Another reason why I prefer AMP mongering.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-20 10:45 #918Senior Member

Posts: 931Virus close downs
Just back from a vacation, drove by Ray st, no one there. Called and Suni said she was going to be closed for a week or two. I don't know about 154, someone said they heard they were also closed, I haven't been interested in a visit, so haven't checked on them. Imagine, many AMPs will close because of the potential risks.
-
03-19-20 14:48 #917Senior Member

Posts: 237HAHAHA! So True!
Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 20:07 #916Senior Member

Posts: 152Sandra
Saw her years ago, a little before Craig's adult section Shut down. First thing as I walked in " just reminding you, nothing sexual here, if you try something, I'm going to end the session and ask you to leave, with no refunds" (I felt like leaving but I didn't) my bad because she had told me on the phone she was legit and nothing extra was offered (not the part of no refunds) I still went thinking that she only said that to look good or professional , but she's legit.
Originally Posted by BoatDrinks
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 19:29 #915Senior Member

Posts: 88Totally legit. NOTHING extra.
.
Originally Posted by SirRogue58
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 19:12 #914Senior Member

Posts: 259Sandra
If she does offer more, please PM me so we don't get her in trouble.
Originally Posted by Boston528
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
SR.
-
03-18-20 18:33 #913Regular Member

Posts: 4Sterling
She has said before she is legit.
Originally Posted by Boston528
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 16:59 #912Senior Member

Posts: 175Sandra
I'd be interested, too! Looks like it's legit, but she offers more I'm in! Bill.
Originally Posted by BoatDrinks
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 12:38 #911Senior Member

Posts: 158Sandra in Sterling
https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/bt...088027749.html
Has anyone seen Sandra? Going to give her a try. If you have seen please share your experience.
-
03-18-20 07:46 #910Senior Member

Posts: 818Taking a break but not why you think
Work has sent us all home with laptops and stopped all our travel, so even if I wanted to visit an AMP, I have no good excuse to be away from the house right now! Can't even use groceries as an excuse since all the panic mongers cleaned out the shelves.
The only busy provider these days is going to be Mary Palm and her five sisters. But with the overloaded internet because everyone is working from home, even the porn is going to load slowly.
All you can do is laugh.
-
03-05-20 14:48 #909Senior Member

Posts: 2189New Bemis Girls
New talent. (at least to me) Girl I drew and the other I saw were 30's and very pretty. Girl I was with not much English.
Other than being very attractive, nothing else going on other than TS and standard service with girls out.
No complaints but my go to there was Sky and enjoyed her more. But could also be because of familiarity.
-
03-05-20 14:05 #908Senior Member

Posts: 931Ray st
Had a nice standard visit at Ray st, nothing new happening there. I would like to ask a question of any of you guys that are a regular there via PM, not worth starting a thread on, just a question. Thanks.
-
02-29-20 22:00 #907Senior Member

Posts: 476New
Also the address on top is "Ashby" and bottom is "Sashby".
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



