Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1956
-
02-28-20 20:56 #906Senior Member

Posts: 931Even better, food
Did you read the whole ad? "food reflexology".
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
I really enjoy many kinds of Chinese cuisine, maybe they are working in concert with the Gold bowl?
-
02-28-20 19:53 #905Senior Member

Posts: 259Ashby Rd
Looks like it is $45 for 30 minutes? But that's not a special.
Originally Posted by Horizon83
[View Original Post]
SR.
-
02-28-20 17:56 #904Senior Member

Posts: 220Ashby road
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/speci...-7063-17734017
$45 special? Normally $70 for an hour, no table shower. If you check it out, be aware the walk of shame past the pizza place or across the street is substantial.
-
02-27-20 17:13 #903Senior Member

Posts: 220LiLi Bodywork
Revisiting the other Leominster parlors in the wake of Nancy's departure. Li Li's across from the Athen's Pizza and the GazBar. Coco, older Chinese, been there from the beginning, cfs available, asked for 20 over what I was willing to pay, but she backed down when I told her what it was all I had. Nothing outstanding. Apparently this place is a two girl operation now, didn't see the other one.
Stay safe, have fun.
-
02-24-20 14:23 #902Senior Member

Posts: 147Ana aka Nancy
All I know is she went south which state idk but she will not come back any time soon. She will be missed!
Originally Posted by BoatDrinks
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-20 05:36 #901Senior Member

Posts: 158Does anyone know where she went? She was the best in the area. Going to miss her enthusiasm
.
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 22:02 #900Senior Member

Posts: 147She called me and confirmed. She will not coming back because she was not happy here. And no it's not just taking some time off, it's so long my friend.
Originally Posted by Hygocoser
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 20:46 #899Senior Member

Posts: 108Massage options??
I will be in Fitchburg for 2 days. I looking to get a nice massage. I just not into going to somewhere where there older women. Trying to find someone worth seeing rather then going to another placce after because the first place was a let down.
-
02-21-20 20:00 #898Senior Member

Posts: 220Are Nancy
Damn. My last time with Nancy was something special. Thanks for the heads up. I stopped by before you posted and it seems Wendy / CiCi was alone there.
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 15:55 #897Senior Member

Posts: 152Ana
Thats sad. She was up to anything but BBFS. When you say long gone you mean 2 or 3 weeks? Saw her and Tina for a 4 hand in my last visit couple or few days before someone posted here that Wendy was back. Maybe 2 weekends ago, not sure or 3.
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-20 12:05 #896Senior Member

Posts: 1471X4 Nancy
FYI, Anna or Nancy is long gone. She went south, miss her though IMHO she offered the best service so far of all the AMP I've visited.
Originally Posted by Hygocoser
[View Original Post]
T.
-
02-19-20 20:11 #895Senior Member

Posts: 152154
Damn. I tried that a bunch of times. She would say no and move away every time.not even touch that area . Maybe I need a manicure. Lol
Originally Posted by SirRogue58
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-20 10:46 #894Senior Member

Posts: 259Wendy
Just touching, no penetration.
Originally Posted by Feelme
[View Original Post]
SR.
-
02-17-20 23:01 #893Senior Member

Posts: 33When you say butthole do you mean anal? Pm me if you want. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by SirRogue58
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-20 10:59 #892Senior Member

Posts: 259154 Wendy
Saw Wendy for HH at 154. Covered BJ for 60 plus access to tits, pussy and butthole. Routine but did the job LOL.
SR.











Reply With Quote



