Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4252

    You're not alone

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Over the past week I've reported about four SBs that have stated they are only on the site to try to sell pics and videos. I'm not sure SA does anything about it because the site blocks their profile as soon as you submit a report. Is anyone else doing this or am I just wasting time?
    I'm doing the same if it's blatantly obvious from the profile itself or if I get messages advertising pics / vids. However, some SBs are doing online-only chatting for now but who also wish to meet in a few weeks or month after COVID-19. Which I'm perfectly fine with! For the last couple days, I've been talking extensively with one living in Columbia who seems like a fun time. Always helps to be prepared, so she'll probably be a backup's backup if for whatever reason my other two were to end it.

  2. #4251

    Report Every Chance I get

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Over the past week I've reported about four SBs that have stated they are only on the site to try to sell pics and videos. I'm not sure SA does anything about it because the site blocks their profile as soon as you submit a report. Is anyone else doing this or am I just wasting time?
    Some of these scammers and absolute pieces of crap waste a lot of peoples valuable time. I've told several of them if they did the math on time spent trying to hustle / scam $50-$100 they would be better off getting a job for minimum wage. Can reason with a thief or narcissist lazy entitled millennial.

  3. #4250

    Reporting

    Over the past week I've reported about four SBs that have stated they are only on the site to try to sell pics and videos. I'm not sure SA does anything about it because the site blocks their profile as soon as you submit a report. Is anyone else doing this or am I just wasting time?

  4. #4249
    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    Anybody? My SA just expired. Thinking that I've got enough contacts to hold me for a while. Now this little cutie messaged me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d5b7c...8-7bceb2f794c8

    I'm guessing she's DTF, but I don't really want to start it back up again.

    Anyone met her?
    I sent her a message a while ago, no response because I have I don't buy pictures in my profile, guessing that's all she's trying to do.

  5. #4248
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungwell99  [View Original Post]
    Acutiewithcake.

    Asking for $ upfront, same old BS scam. Cause she's been scammed. Told her I'd give her 200 as soon as we meet face to face and the rest after. Still asked for $50 for gas LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8ecf7...3-82dc08a15d2c
    Yeah she's a scammer.

  6. #4247
    Quote Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude  [View Original Post]
    CPixie contacted me again. Asked for 5, I countered 2. 5. She said nothing under 3. 5.

    That was the end of the discussion.
    She used to take 2 5 and host. Let the market do its thing for a while. With everyone on lockdown it'll bring these ladies back down to reality uh soon.

  7. #4246

    Bambi992

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    Anyone how experience? We're presently chatting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/379c2...6-a5188717c32e
    I've been talking to her as well. Seems cool. With all the C19 shit going on, I've been hanging low.

    I'm interested to hear feedback if you pull the trigger.

  8. #4245

    Aspiringsb19

    Anybody? My SA just expired. Thinking that I've got enough contacts to hold me for a while. Now this little cutie messaged me.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d5b7c...8-7bceb2f794c8

    I'm guessing she's DTF, but I don't really want to start it back up again.

    Anyone met her?

  9. #4244

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    She's asking for an advance of 2 Bill's if she texts you a pic of the GPS to show she's on the way. Apparently you thirsty mongers have been ghosting her.

    Wanted to tell her that the market had changed. The pool of SDs who can actually provide an allowance has shrunk dramatically and the flood of new college girls servers cleaners etc trying to make ends meet has increased significant.

    We've got a oversupply and under demand. The laws of economics are in play in the bowl more than ever.
    CPixie contacted me again. Asked for 5, I countered 2. 5. She said nothing under 3. 5.

    That was the end of the discussion.

  10. #4243

    Acutiewithcake

    Acutiewithcake.

    Asking for $ upfront, same old BS scam. Cause she's been scammed. Told her I'd give her 200 as soon as we meet face to face and the rest after. Still asked for $50 for gas LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8ecf7...3-82dc08a15d2c

  11. #4242

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by IluvSmellyFish  [View Original Post]
    She's asking for an advance of 2 Bill's if she texts you a pic of the GPS to show she's on the way. Apparently you thirsty mongers have been ghosting her.

    Wanted to tell her that the market had changed. The pool of SDs who can actually provide an allowance has shrunk dramatically and the flood of new college girls servers cleaners etc trying to make ends meet has increased significant.

    We've got a oversupply and under demand. The laws of economics are in play in the bowl more than ever.
    She looks like garfield to me https://www.google.com/search?q=garfield+the+cat&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2 ahUKEwinseahuanoAhUCWs0 KHZX5 AmcQ_AUoAnoECB8 QBA&biw=1535&bih=794&dpr=1. 25#imgrc=MG5 jSsuJ4 ol7 JM.

  12. #4241

    Pixie cut had lost her mind

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    Asked for 5 from me.
    She's asking for an advance of 2 Bill's if she texts you a pic of the GPS to show she's on the way. Apparently you thirsty mongers have been ghosting her.

    Wanted to tell her that the market had changed. The pool of SDs who can actually provide an allowance has shrunk dramatically and the flood of new college girls servers cleaners etc trying to make ends meet has increased significant.

    We've got a oversupply and under demand. The laws of economics are in play in the bowl more than ever.

  13. #4240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Yea the joke is on you

    Isn't it funny how some ghosted you on SA after being a nice guy and then you get message from them now again!

    Yea well. The kitty Kat market lower its price now! Wooooooo.

  14. #4239

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/08e30...3-b2e17d7b3852

    Wants to be paid in advance. Bye, bye. Have no idea how much.
    See my post in Northern VA.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show....php?p=4712234#post4712234.

  15. #4238

    Bambi992

    Anyone how experience? We're presently chatting.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/379c2...6-a5188717c32e

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape