Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4220

    XxLucyMarieQuinn

    New to the SD / SB scene. First m&g set for Friday with xxLucyMarieQuinn. Anyone have experience with her? Any advice for a noob?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c026e...a-de483d1c8277

  2. #4219

    The flood is coming

    So this Virus hysteria is causing my phone to blow up. All my SB friends who I usually don't see till summer are all home from school suddenly with nothing to do and no money, the ones with prof jobs are home "working" with nothing to do, and those who work in hospitality are slow and places are shutting down and they need money. I don't have time for all of them, time to start lowering allowances and seeing who sticks around.

  3. #4218
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy  [View Original Post]
    So why do you think girls intersted in meeting SD's don't use free sites like Plentyoffish.com? It seems like that would be a much easier place for them to meet more men?
    1). They'd have to wade through dozens upon dozens of men with zero dollars asking if they want to go to TGI Fridays or "Netflix and chill."

    2). If they make their intentions clear, they will eventually hit upon some chest-thumping White Knight idiot who informs the Web site (or other authorities) that he's doing the Lord's work stopping evil prostitution.

  4. #4217

    PixieCutPrincess

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrog  [View Original Post]
    I know that she steals some pictures from some instagram model, can't remember the name. But I believe the face pictures are real. Thanks for the info.
    Asked for 5 from me.

  5. #4216

    Online only.

    Tnk1234.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/22d71...0-be126995c3e9

    Moved to kik within one message, wants you to buy pictures.

  6. #4215

    Serious Question

    So why do you think girls intersted in meeting SD's don't use free sites like Plentyoffish.com? It seems like that would be a much easier place for them to meet more men?

  7. #4214

    Hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by Rick07  [View Original Post]
    I was talking to this Girl on SA she was like almost begging me to come see her in Towson which I ended up driving to a days inn for the meet up. I enter the room she got naked quick man she was horny as fuck like I was the last dick on earth die-ing for me to put it in. I usually only fuck, pretty girls, cute girls or kinda cute girls she was below average but nice body. I was thinking should I just say I'm good and bounce but the lights was dim so I said fuck it. Man you could look at her face it was like "put it in hurry I'm going to die". I entered the the pussy it was tight she was in OZ I was like I will hit it bust and be up but as I was pumping she was happy as fuck like "thank god, "thank god". I was about to bust but I felt sorry for her so I stopped myself from busting fast next thing you know it when straight porn I fuck this chick 2 hours non stop she came like 25 times. I broke my rules and messed up my record LOL.5
    Dude, reading your post had me cracking up for hours. Keep it up. LOL.

  8. #4213
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    From what's been reported on pixiecutprincess (https://www.seeking.com/member/436e5...6-bbc601cbc7b3), she's most definitely my type and sounds like a fun time. Unfortunately, our schedules haven't aligned and she's a bit out of the way for me. Furthermore, she used to ask for 300-400 for multiple hours. So if she's jacking up her asking price (which someone else shared earlier this month as well), then it might be she's got a bit of GPS in her. Don't do 300 for 30 minutes. You're much better off finding a professional provider and spending an hour with them as opposed to that overcharged nonsense (even if she offers BBFS / CIP).

    As for seaangel (https://www.seeking.com/member/c37ee...d-12a90e49c712), she looks identical to another SB that I messaged last week but under a different profile altogether. I'd share the link if I could, but it seems that account was deactivated as of this morning. Someone here also mentioned that the one I was talking to periodically lists her last-known city as Minneapolis, San Francisco, DC, Dallas, all over the place. So either the one I was chatting up is a scammer that's borrowing your SB's pics, or both are scams, or she's a pro.

    No info on the others, but thank you for sharing your intel here. Cheers!
    I know that she steals some pictures from some instagram model, can't remember the name. But I believe the face pictures are real. Thanks for the info.

  9. #4212

    Soursweetkay = Telcova met and posted

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...132&viewfull=1#post4419132.

    I got a text from Pixie aka Baltimorebabygirl, well reviewed here. She's in Towson as of last weekend. She had previously done $300 for 1/2 hour which always went longer. But she hasn't texted me again since coming back to Bmore. Honestly, I've got more than I can handle so I'm not upset.

  10. #4211
    FWIW below is my reply from a post from a few mos ago re: Seaangel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Your Spidey senses seem to be somewhat accurate. An image search on her main profile pic leads to an ad on an aupair website. But says she's in Vienna so you're probably good there.

    https://www.greataupair.com/aupair/A...air2427535.htm

    But the pic with her butt showing that says "morning" as well as the darker pic taken in the gym where all you see is her back, those both lead to this Pinterest account of some Swedish model. Also a search of the pic of her balancing on one leg takes you to an Asian website of some kind. So idk what to think. I'm guessing any of the pics where her face is hidden / not shown aren't her.

    https://pin.it/s3sapdb5wecxet
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrog  [View Original Post]
    I'm an infrequent poster, because I usually don't have anything to say more than you guys know. But I think I do now.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/478cf...5-a046a236f588

    This one was interesting. I set up and M&G in the city. When I was heading in I sent her a message and she said "I'm fixing a flat tire but I'll be there". Cliche right? 10 minutes later she says says "I'll be there in there in 15". 20 minutes later I see her arrive with a spare tire on her car! Holy Shit, maybe they do get flats? Anyway, she's way thicker than her pics show, but she didn't bat an eye when I said "FWB". Not my type. I gave her $50 for the M&G and didn't contact her again. YMMV.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87df5...d-132a859fff2e

    Last login is from the netherlands. English is bad. Just trying to sell pics. It was fun calling her out though.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/14fce...c-d7dd4ce8bb15

    Seems DTF. $350. Haven't pulled the trigger.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/436e5...6-bbc601cbc7b3

    Talking to this one now. Seems DTF for $300 (half hour). Something set up for Tuesday. We'll see.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45ef8...6-8eb525e56610

    Online only.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c37ee...d-12a90e49c712

    This one is my white whale. She reached out to me after a long time, but can't seem to get her to commit. If anyone has any info on her I'd appreciate it.

    BigFrog.

  11. #4210

    Good to see more posts!

    Thanks for the intel big frog and for sharing. Good to see more new additions joining our ranks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrog  [View Original Post]
    I'm an infrequent poster, because I usually don't have anything to say more than you guys know. But I think I do now.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/478cf...5-a046a236f588

    This one was interesting. I set up and M&G in the city. When I was heading in I sent her a message and she said "I'm fixing a flat tire but I'll be there". Cliche right? 10 minutes later she says says "I'll be there in there in 15". 20 minutes later I see her arrive with a spare tire on her car! Holy Shit, maybe they do get flats? Anyway, she's way thicker than her pics show, but she didn't bat an eye when I said "FWB". Not my type. I gave her $50 for the M&G and didn't contact her again. YMMV.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87df5...d-132a859fff2e

    Last login is from the netherlands. English is bad. Just trying to sell pics. It was fun calling her out though.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/14fce...c-d7dd4ce8bb15

    Seems DTF. $350. Haven't pulled the trigger.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/436e5...6-bbc601cbc7b3

    Talking to this one now. Seems DTF for $300 (half hour). Something set up for Tuesday. We'll see.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45ef8...6-8eb525e56610

    Online only.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c37ee...d-12a90e49c712

    This one is my white whale. She reached out to me after a long time, but can't seem to get her to commit. If anyone has any info on her I'd appreciate it.

    BigFrog.

  12. #4209

    Thanks for the info

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/436e5...6-bbc601cbc7b3

    Talking to this one now. Seems DTF for $300 (half hour). Something set up for Tuesday. We'll see.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c37ee...d-12a90e49c712

    This one is my white whale. She reached out to me after a long time, but can't seem to get her to commit. If anyone has any info on her I'd appreciate it.
    From what's been reported on pixiecutprincess (https://www.seeking.com/member/436e5...6-bbc601cbc7b3), she's most definitely my type and sounds like a fun time. Unfortunately, our schedules haven't aligned and she's a bit out of the way for me. Furthermore, she used to ask for 300-400 for multiple hours. So if she's jacking up her asking price (which someone else shared earlier this month as well), then it might be she's got a bit of GPS in her. Don't do 300 for 30 minutes. You're much better off finding a professional provider and spending an hour with them as opposed to that overcharged nonsense (even if she offers BBFS / CIP).

    As for seaangel (https://www.seeking.com/member/c37ee...d-12a90e49c712), she looks identical to another SB that I messaged last week but under a different profile altogether. I'd share the link if I could, but it seems that account was deactivated as of this morning. Someone here also mentioned that the one I was talking to periodically lists her last-known city as Minneapolis, San Francisco, DC, Dallas, all over the place. So either the one I was chatting up is a scammer that's borrowing your SB's pics, or both are scams, or she's a pro.

    No info on the others, but thank you for sharing your intel here. Cheers!

  13. #4208

    Some info

    I'm an infrequent poster, because I usually don't have anything to say more than you guys know. But I think I do now.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/478cf...5-a046a236f588

    This one was interesting. I set up and M&G in the city. When I was heading in I sent her a message and she said "I'm fixing a flat tire but I'll be there". Cliche right? 10 minutes later she says says "I'll be there in there in 15". 20 minutes later I see her arrive with a spare tire on her car! Holy Shit, maybe they do get flats? Anyway, she's way thicker than her pics show, but she didn't bat an eye when I said "FWB". Not my type. I gave her $50 for the M&G and didn't contact her again. YMMV.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/87df5...d-132a859fff2e

    Last login is from the netherlands. English is bad. Just trying to sell pics. It was fun calling her out though.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/14fce...c-d7dd4ce8bb15

    Seems DTF. $350. Haven't pulled the trigger.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/436e5...6-bbc601cbc7b3

    Talking to this one now. Seems DTF for $300 (half hour). Something set up for Tuesday. We'll see.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/45ef8...6-8eb525e56610

    Online only.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c37ee...d-12a90e49c712

    This one is my white whale. She reached out to me after a long time, but can't seem to get her to commit. If anyone has any info on her I'd appreciate it.

    BigFrog.

  14. #4207

    Baby T15

    I know she has been mentioned here before but a search came up empty. Anyone have any info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ff139...d-0f0979344ee7

  15. #4206

    So hear me out

    I don't know about the rest of you, but my ideal SB would be a college-aged girl living off campus in her own place.

    Seeing that most colleges / universities have gone to online classes for the time being, this could be an amazing time to find these gems. Someone needs to set up a SD site where a can offer our expertise in their class work in exchange for their "time. " We help them get through their class work and we get some benefits.

    It just sucks that my time and funds are limited right now at the same time these opportunities are going to be present.

    Also as for the current discussion—seeking is definitely the most target-rich environment, but as with all mongering opportunities lately, scammers abound. I just think it is the best place to find the quality I want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape