Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4235

    Stayingpatient23

    https://www.seeking.com/member/08e30...3-b2e17d7b3852

    Wants to be paid in advance. Bye, bye. Have no idea how much.

  2. #4234

    Race was changed

    Quote Originally Posted by BaltoMan66  [View Original Post]
    Her profile says bbw, which means big beautiful woman.

    Her profile says she's white and athletic.

    I think the pictures are fake, but I doubt if a black woman shows up.

    Go ahead, give her a try LOL.
    It said Black / African and Overweight earlier.

  3. #4233

    I think you're wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by DrTravel2015  [View Original Post]
    Here's a woman who says she is African-American and overweight but has world-class pics. Of someone else.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/81229...5-bf54cc39b461
    Her profile says bbw, which means big beautiful woman.

    Her profile says she's white and athletic.

    I think the pictures are fake, but I doubt if a black woman shows up.

    Go ahead, give her a try LOL.

  4. #4232

    Pics don't match at all

    Here's a woman who says she is African-American and overweight but has world-class pics. Of someone else.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/81229...5-bf54cc39b461

  5. #4231

    The Market

    With this virus I have a lot of SBs begging to meet or trying to sell nudes and videos to make ends meet. No pussy is worth dying for and I have too many people in the house to jerk off, not that I'd pay for porn either way. It's going to be interesting to see how this current situation changes the market. There was a ton of GPS leading up to this situation we aren't right now. Do you guys think the SB bubble has bust and there will now be a market correction when the dust settles?

  6. #4230

    The chicks on SA will stop Bull shitting and the pussy will be so easy to get soon

    The chicks on SA will stop Bull shitting and the pussy will be so easy to get some Thanks Trump I'm still not paying for the bull shit another month tho LOL.

  7. #4229

  8. #4228

    AvaS96 scammer

    Tried from 3-4 different numbers because no limits, CIM, CIP CIA, anything you wanted supposedly for $.

    Something always happens, wants to sell nudes or wants money for food.

    Reported her, please do the same.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ee86f...a-81df12d20d13

  9. #4227

  10. #4226

    Babyhoney_4

    Online online, reported her, you should to.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6905f...5-c30ab156def4

  11. #4225
    Quote Originally Posted by Jt1896  [View Original Post]
    For faster response.
    Stripper whos interested but wants like 300 per visit. Lmao.

  12. #4224

    Syd883

    This lady has serious GPS. Apparently making only 6 figures a year isn't enough for her LOL.

  13. #4223

    Market drop.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    So this Virus hysteria is causing my phone to blow up. All my SB friends who I usually don't see till summer are all home from school suddenly with nothing to do and no money, the ones with prof jobs are home "working" with nothing to do, and those who work in hospitality are slow and places are shutting down and they need money. I don't have time for all of them, time to start lowering allowances and seeing who sticks around.
    Market drop doesn't hurt either.

    Flood of pussy about to hit SA. All those investor daddies who were creating GPS are gone.

    Every pussy is now on the clearance rack.

  14. #4222

    Sent you a PM

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    For faster response.

  15. #4221

    KittenLovesDaddy22


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape