Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 5055
-
03-18-20 16:43 #4320Senior Member

Posts: 235Gift of Gab
Now would be the best time to use your "gift of gab" to see which one at Wally World or at the gas pump getting $3 on pump 7 bites. Offer to fill her tank up since gas is so cheap. Especially if you see 2 or 3 little ones strapped in their car seats in the car.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 16:31 #4319Senior Member

Posts: 805Two tales
Yeah shit can flip in either direction during these times.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
There can be new good ones to have if you do some recon and research etc. And there will be ones that take the above route. So it will be a slippery dance anyway you look at it.
We're entering a more uncertain time right now than most people realize. It's going to get worse before it gets better.
-
03-18-20 12:39 #4318Senior Member

Posts: 450Most of these girls probably won't go into a shelter regardless of how desperate they are unless they are trying to get "clean" instead they stay with their friends, DB, pimp, John or government cheese housing and will continue to walk until the state shuts down and restricts being in public like they are doing on California with the 24 lock down.
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 11:30 #4317Senior Member

Posts: 204It is already happening
It is already happening. The only question is how long it will continue if nobody is biting. At a certain point, that desperation forces them to even less pleasant options, like shelters, moving in with others, seeking public assistance, etc. , etc. , when there is no reward for posting online. It's like strip clubs, which are great when they are full of hungry girls, but go to shit when the starvation diet is too deep and prolonged because the girls eventually give up and try elsewhere.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 11:13 #4316Senior Member

Posts: 450That's a good observation. I approve this message.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 18:53 #4315Senior Member

Posts: 1247Shutdowns
With all bars and clubs shutting down in Jacksonville, and waitresses being limited, we may see a rise in desperate women needing money. It really is a sad situation, but I have some extra dollars and a cock they can cry on for a little while.
-
03-17-20 11:25 #4314Senior Member

Posts: 980Re: Becky
I bet she never gets a headache either!
Originally Posted by AMnnos
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 11:16 #4313Senior Member

Posts: 1260My UTR
Had to pull out ole Becky during our time of crisis. Missed ole gal. She's clean and has always been sweet to me. Always on time. She has no pimp or dopeboy to report to. Never complains about CIM and does anal like a champ. Donations is mere nothing. Just have to feed her air before every dream.
Originally Posted by FredZeppelin
[View Original Post]
Now I have to convince Becky to make me a sammich.
-
03-13-20 12:15 #4312Senior Member

Posts: 980Whatever happened to all of the midrange girls?
I mean really, there don't seem to be very many reasonably priced providers these days in Jax between the $60/quickie hovel-motel dweller on SkipTheGames and the $1,000/hour champagne experience on P411. If there were a few more reliable $250-300/hour ladies about, they could probably make a killing.
-
03-04-20 17:46 #4311Senior Member

Posts: 231Thanks for the feedback! Oof that's definitely good to know before actually going. I knew it was too good to be true. I probably won't rush over anytime soon then, but I suppose I'll keep it in mind without getting my hopes up haha.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 19:41 #4310Senior Member

Posts: 307Ckj
Very few young and or good looking females go there. Most of them are BBW / SBBW and look like white trash. No I have not partaken but I see what happens there on WED, Fri and Sat. And if you do go expect for the elevator to break down. They average breaking that fucker at least once a month making it hard as fuck for the rest of us on the 3rd and 4th floor to conduct biz.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
They do hold classes there for knot tying and hoe to properly give head and eat pussy. They have private rooms, dungeons and showers.
Be safe.
Jax.Last edited by JaxRider; 03-03-20 at 19:43. Reason: more info
-
03-03-20 15:19 #4309Senior Member

Posts: 2334I knew a couple in Tampa who played in a similar club there although it was more swinging than fetish. His thing was to show off his wife and see if other guys wanted to play with her while he watched. She was willing but was very selective. So I'm pretty sure there might be like minded (ahem) couples at Jax Kink.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
I did notice they have a "volunteer program". Perhaps you can do that and get a better feel for what goes on?
-
03-03-20 10:46 #4308Senior Member

Posts: 231Club Kink Jacksonville?
This probably doesn't quite fit with the rest of this forum but I thought I'd ask anyway. Anyone ever check out the Jax Kink Club? I know on the kink side it's probably pretty specific and isn't for everyone, but to find any sort of legal sex club in town was surprising to me.
Though it's probably mostly dudes, they do at least filter some out by mandating single guys to get an annual pass for 85 to get in. But that said, compared to how much we spend on our hobby here, 85 isn't much for a year's worth of action if you can get anything decent in there.
Anyway just wondering if anyone else here has explored it too. If not I might TOFTT and go see if I can get any NSA fun with a decent girl there.
-
02-29-20 09:42 #4307Senior Member

Posts: 1260Neighborhood Improvement
That's right, replace the notorious SWan hangout with an ABC. LOL. Wont be surprised if it's the same ragheads that'll own it.
Originally Posted by Nflmonger
[View Original Post]
-
02-29-20 09:31 #4306Senior Member

Posts: 233RIP Baraket Store on PH
It appears our favorite convenient store on Phillips highway across from Wally World Is closing to make way for a liquor store.












Reply With Quote




