Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,216 to 28,230 of 41288
-
03-17-20 12:11 #13073Senior Member

Posts: 1107It's heeeeeere!
I'd assume it's already here. I personally wouldn't worry much more about seeing a provider who takes care of herself any more than I would worry about a retail cashier. That said, I am significantly reducing the amount of contact I'm having with retail cashiers these days, and haven't taken one that I just met in the back to fuck for awhile.
Originally Posted by VB1976
[View Original Post]
Drive through Covid testing is available as of this afternoon in Jax, but only for PUIs (someone with advanced symptoms, or with significant symptoms who has traveled someplace suspect or has been around someone who's tested positive) referred by their primary care doc.
The same providers who routinely get tested for STDs and the like will also, I'm sure, be getting tested for Covid, and doing their best to keep everyone healthy, including themselves. I know someone who put herself in voluntary quarantine because she just got back from NYC, and some others are only seeing established clients.
It's going to seriously mess with their money, though. Those SBA emergency loans probably won't go out to these girls, and any payroll tax holiday won't help much either. I worry that the ones who were already desperate and or on drugs will get even more desperate and do even shadier shit, and won't be the ones to get tested for Covid any more than they get tested for other shit.
-
03-17-20 11:58 #13072Senior Member

Posts: 1107Whining
What he said.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 11:32 #13071Senior Member

Posts: 2334Reminds me a little of my old Navy days. Prior to arriving in certain ports the Doc would warn us "The working girls here either have VD or TB, so steer clear". Inevitably some wise guy would pipe up "So, if she coughs we can fuck her?
Originally Posted by FredZeppelin
[View Original Post]
For those in the game, it is best to abstain for a few weeks.
-
03-17-20 10:51 #13070Senior Member

Posts: 980Re: Covid-19
I'm laying in supplies of hand lotion and Kleenex along with the toilet paper and hand sanitizer. I'd advise the same for any monger over 60. Get acquainted with xvideos.com and set up group events with Ms. Thumbie and her four sisters.
Originally Posted by VB1976
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 09:00 #13069Senior Member

Posts: 37Covid-19
How long until this pandemic begins making its' way into the provider network? Are you worried about contact with providers who see so many others. Seems to me the infection would spread quite quickly amongst providers and mongers. Just some thoughts I'm having while off from work and too much time on my hands, which would usually mean I'd be on the hunt.
-
03-17-20 08:55 #13068Senior Member

Posts: 39Airport
Anyone seen this one? Wants 200 for incall tf? Couldn't find any reviews been texting back and forth but she seems hostile. Is she legit? Looks like my.
-
03-17-20 05:25 #13067Senior Member

Posts: 186Kim
Scary story. I saw her a couple times last year. The first time I saw her, it was fun. The second time she was so high she fell asleep midway through. Haven't repeated since then.
Originally Posted by JaxRogue
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 04:21 #13066Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Lol
Grapp150, Lmao. Hard to comment on words without no link or pics. All SW for last 5 years anyway.
-
03-16-20 22:59 #13065Senior Member

Posts: 371Dr. Phil
I'm not doctor, but you barebacked a provider anally. Of course you are at risk. It makes no difference if she fucked 1 guy or 6000 guys before you.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 22:47 #13064Senior Member

Posts: 55Kandy
Met her for the first time Sunday. She was. Real cool and located close to me, which was nice. Did a QV for 8. Nice headache relief. No rush. No time wasting. Will repeat and hang out longer next time. Can't post link right now but I will try to add it later.
-
03-16-20 20:37 #13063Senior Member

Posts: 683[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-16-20 20:34 #13062Senior Member

Posts: 683[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-16-20 20:28 #13061Senior Member

Posts: 683[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-16-20 19:45 #13060Regular Member

Posts: 21[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-16-20 18:51 #13059Senior Member

Posts: 909For what's it worth
Havnt seen any reviews with her, or anything. Plus I don't remember seeing her pic LOL. I check here and stg often.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





