Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 337 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 5055
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4320

    Gift of Gab

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    With all bars and clubs shutting down in Jacksonville, and waitresses being limited, we may see a rise in desperate women needing money. It really is a sad situation, but I have some extra dollars and a cock they can cry on for a little while.
    Now would be the best time to use your "gift of gab" to see which one at Wally World or at the gas pump getting $3 on pump 7 bites. Offer to fill her tank up since gas is so cheap. Especially if you see 2 or 3 little ones strapped in their car seats in the car.

  2. #4319

    Two tales

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayTiem  [View Original Post]
    Yes, there will be more girls available. The waitresses and strippers in particular. They're more likely to be flaky as fuck, though, because they're nervous about it vs. The girls who have already seen 1000 hairy dicks go by. Unfortunately, they're also more likely to have been exposed to Covid if they've been interacting with the restaurant and bar-going public for the last few weeks, especially compared to the lonely housewife types.

    But my bigger worry is that the "less pleasant option" won't be shelters and the like, but that it'll be easier for some DB or harebrained friend to convince the girls that it really isn't that big of a deal to jack a client or do a break-in or stickup.
    Yeah shit can flip in either direction during these times.

    There can be new good ones to have if you do some recon and research etc. And there will be ones that take the above route. So it will be a slippery dance anyway you look at it.

    We're entering a more uncertain time right now than most people realize. It's going to get worse before it gets better.

  3. #4318
    Quote Originally Posted by RickDugan  [View Original Post]
    It is already happening. The only question is how long it will continue if nobody is biting. At a certain point, that desperation forces them to even less pleasant options, like shelters, moving in with others, seeking public assistance, etc. , etc. , when there is no reward for posting online. It's like strip clubs, which are great when they are full of hungry girls, but go to shit when the starvation diet is too deep and prolonged because the girls eventually give up and try elsewhere.
    Most of these girls probably won't go into a shelter regardless of how desperate they are unless they are trying to get "clean" instead they stay with their friends, DB, pimp, John or government cheese housing and will continue to walk until the state shuts down and restricts being in public like they are doing on California with the 24 lock down.

  4. #4317

    It is already happening

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    With all bars and clubs shutting down in Jacksonville, and waitresses being limited, we may see a rise in desperate women needing money. It really is a sad situation, but I have some extra dollars and a cock they can cry on for a little while.
    It is already happening. The only question is how long it will continue if nobody is biting. At a certain point, that desperation forces them to even less pleasant options, like shelters, moving in with others, seeking public assistance, etc. , etc. , when there is no reward for posting online. It's like strip clubs, which are great when they are full of hungry girls, but go to shit when the starvation diet is too deep and prolonged because the girls eventually give up and try elsewhere.

  5. #4316
    That's a good observation. I approve this message.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    With all bars and clubs shutting down in Jacksonville, and waitresses being limited, we may see a rise in desperate women needing money. It really is a sad situation, but I have some extra dollars and a cock they can cry on for a little while.

  6. #4315

    Shutdowns

    With all bars and clubs shutting down in Jacksonville, and waitresses being limited, we may see a rise in desperate women needing money. It really is a sad situation, but I have some extra dollars and a cock they can cry on for a little while.

  7. #4314

    Re: Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Had to pull out ole Becky during our time of crisis. Missed ole gal. She's clean and has always been sweet to me. Always on time. She has no pimp or dopeboy to report to. Never complains about CIM and does anal like a champ. Donations is mere nothing. Just have to feed her air before every dream.

    Now I have to convince Becky to make me a sammich.
    I bet she never gets a headache either!

  8. #4313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    My UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by FredZeppelin  [View Original Post]
    I'm laying in supplies of hand lotion and Kleenex along with the toilet paper and hand sanitizer. I'd advise the same for any monger over 60. Get acquainted with videos.com and set up group events with Ms. Thumbie and her four sisters.
    Had to pull out ole Becky during our time of crisis. Missed ole gal. She's clean and has always been sweet to me. Always on time. She has no pimp or dopeboy to report to. Never complains about CIM and does anal like a champ. Donations is mere nothing. Just have to feed her air before every dream.

    Now I have to convince Becky to make me a sammich.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 51zcXWQfMpL._AC_SX425_.jpg‎  

  9. #4312

    Whatever happened to all of the midrange girls?

    I mean really, there don't seem to be very many reasonably priced providers these days in Jax between the $60/quickie hovel-motel dweller on SkipTheGames and the $1,000/hour champagne experience on P411. If there were a few more reliable $250-300/hour ladies about, they could probably make a killing.

  10. #4311
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxRider  [View Original Post]
    Very few young and or good looking females go there. Most of them are BBW / SBBW and look like white trash. No I have not partaken but I see what happens there on WED, Fri and Sat. And if you do go expect for the elevator to break down. They average breaking that fucker at least once a month making it hard as fuck for the rest of us on the 3rd and 4th floor to conduct biz.
    They do hold classes there for knot tying and hoe to properly give head and eat pussy. They have private rooms, dungeons and showers.
    Be safe.

    Jax.
    Thanks for the feedback! Oof that's definitely good to know before actually going. I knew it was too good to be true. I probably won't rush over anytime soon then, but I suppose I'll keep it in mind without getting my hopes up haha.

  11. #4310

    Ckj

    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    This probably doesn't quite fit with the rest of this forum but I thought I'd ask anyway. Anyone ever check out the Jax Kink Club? I know on the kink side it's probably pretty specific and isn't for everyone, but to find any sort of legal sex club in town was surprising to me.

    Though it's probably mostly dudes, they do at least filter some out by mandating single guys to get an annual pass for 85 to get in. But that said, compared to how much we spend on our hobby here, 85 isn't much for a year's worth of action if you can get anything decent in there.


    Anyway just wondering if anyone else here has explored it too. If not I might TOFTT and go see if I can get any NSA fun with a decent girl there.
    Very few young and or good looking females go there. Most of them are BBW / SBBW and look like white trash. No I have not partaken but I see what happens there on WED, Fri and Sat. And if you do go expect for the elevator to break down. They average breaking that fucker at least once a month making it hard as fuck for the rest of us on the 3rd and 4th floor to conduct biz.
    They do hold classes there for knot tying and hoe to properly give head and eat pussy. They have private rooms, dungeons and showers.
    Be safe.

    Jax.
    Last edited by JaxRider; 03-03-20 at 19:43. Reason: more info

  12. #4309
    Quote Originally Posted by RoosterBoy  [View Original Post]
    This probably doesn't quite fit with the rest of this forum but I thought I'd ask anyway. Anyone ever check out the Jax Kink Club? I know on the kink side it's probably pretty specific and isn't for everyone, but to find any sort of legal sex club in town was surprising to me...Anyway just wondering if anyone else here has explored it too. If not I might TOFTT and go see if I can get any NSA fun with a decent girl there.
    I knew a couple in Tampa who played in a similar club there although it was more swinging than fetish. His thing was to show off his wife and see if other guys wanted to play with her while he watched. She was willing but was very selective. So I'm pretty sure there might be like minded (ahem) couples at Jax Kink.

    I did notice they have a "volunteer program". Perhaps you can do that and get a better feel for what goes on?

  13. #4308

    Club Kink Jacksonville?

    This probably doesn't quite fit with the rest of this forum but I thought I'd ask anyway. Anyone ever check out the Jax Kink Club? I know on the kink side it's probably pretty specific and isn't for everyone, but to find any sort of legal sex club in town was surprising to me.

    Though it's probably mostly dudes, they do at least filter some out by mandating single guys to get an annual pass for 85 to get in. But that said, compared to how much we spend on our hobby here, 85 isn't much for a year's worth of action if you can get anything decent in there.

    Anyway just wondering if anyone else here has explored it too. If not I might TOFTT and go see if I can get any NSA fun with a decent girl there.

  14. #4307
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Neighborhood Improvement

    Quote Originally Posted by Nflmonger  [View Original Post]
    It appears our favorite convenient store on Phillips highway across from Wally World Is closing to make way for a liquor store.
    That's right, replace the notorious SWan hangout with an ABC. LOL. Wont be surprised if it's the same ragheads that'll own it.

  15. #4306

    RIP Baraket Store on PH

    It appears our favorite convenient store on Phillips highway across from Wally World Is closing to make way for a liquor store.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape