Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 5570
-
03-19-20 08:34 #1490Senior Member

Posts: 215Neverenoughbooks21
Sweet nice girl, but big time GPS!
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 19:54 #1489Senior Member

Posts: 215Neverenoughbooks21
Yep, super sweet and real girl. Big time GPS.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-20 11:17 #1488Senior Member

Posts: 575Neverenoughbooks21
She looks very sexy. Beautiful. Anyone has intel on this lady.
https://www.seeking.com/member/6b34e...f-e9d58d72c923
-
03-16-20 09:51 #1487Senior Member

Posts: 311Might want to strike while the iron is hot.
With bars / restaurants / public gatherings "closing" these girls are going to need to make money somehow, now.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
Just a thought.
-
03-15-20 14:39 #1486Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
I used to report every one of those to the site. Says using the site as a business is unacceptable but yet they do nothing about it.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 14:22 #1485Senior Member

Posts: 365Just trying to save you some time
This SB only wants to sell you her pics / videos https://www.seeking.com/member/26346...5-1cb3fa3de923.
This is the message I received.
So I am honestly not looking for anything in person.
1,000% am who I say I am.
Looking to send pictures and videos at your request. Special or custom pic / videos come at a request too.
-
03-15-20 11:57 #1484Senior Member

Posts: 546Stardoll
She is Mixed Race UTR and looking for discreet clients. PM me for her contact info. Down for GFE. SENIOR MEMBERS ONLY. Mention “Stardoll “ in your PM. OR I will not answer.
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Hiamey; 03-15-20 at 12:00. Reason: Add more.
-
03-15-20 05:29 #1483Senior Member

Posts: 77I'm typically offering something steady and long-term, so it's a bit different ballgame. Usually $150/ week (dividing up $600/ mth) plus dates and occasional gifts. I don't negotiate, though. Someone asks for more than that, l just tell them we're not aligned and move on. It saves a lot of time and saves me from feeling like I'm not meeting their needs.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
You might be amazed at how eager and appreciative a 20 year old who no longer has to work three jobs to pay for school can be. I like the stability and consistency myself. It's always a fun moment for me when that initial nervousness has died out and they're reaching out to me for that second or third fuck that week, even though there's no profit in it for them.
-
03-13-20 20:05 #1482Senior Member

Posts: 168In line with my experience as well
The $150 - $250 price point is in line with my experience as well. For reasonable girls, that is. In my searching, the ratio of GPS to reasonable is about 6 to 1.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 16:07 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 365Search for Beware
Since I remember that in the subject of my post. You can also check my recent posts!
Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 09:49 #1480Senior Member

Posts: 311Depends.
I get a lot of those "requests", also. Takes a LONG time to weed through and find one who is realistic.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
Met a hot, mixed, 5'10', mature, Meredith student / part-time model yesterday for coffee / meet and greet and we are getting together today for our first real "date"; I offered 150 and she countered 200 because she's going to Atlanta with friends this weekend, and needs some extra spending money.
So, I relented. Though that's more than I like to spend.
-
03-10-20 18:36 #1479Senior Member

Posts: 138Gps
Golden Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 18:23 #1478Senior Member

Posts: 546What is GPS.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 17:13 #1477Senior Member

Posts: 869I think it depends on the area. I have dated and know many dancers but it was in an area with allot of competition so they were much more down to earth out side of the elite clubs.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 17:12 #1476Senior Member

Posts: 869What are the allowance for these college ones? I have only gotten GPS request for 500+.
Originally Posted by TheDistance
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






