Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1490

    Neverenoughbooks21

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    She looks very sexy. Beautiful. Anyone has intel on this lady.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6b34e...f-e9d58d72c923
    Sweet nice girl, but big time GPS!

  2. #1489

    Neverenoughbooks21

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    She looks very sexy. Beautiful. Anyone has intel on this lady.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6b34e...f-e9d58d72c923
    Yep, super sweet and real girl. Big time GPS.

  3. #1488

    Neverenoughbooks21

    She looks very sexy. Beautiful. Anyone has intel on this lady.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6b34e...f-e9d58d72c923
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0BBCDE5A-D78A-4F53-A520-D485AF04D8EB.jpg‎   0BD9F1A9-8C23-480F-A629-B5E3FE5949D4.jpg‎   F56DE3A5-B1A7-4838-A4C4-F40E0C9E09CE.jpg‎   6B373AB9-29E8-48DC-A8EC-972A41C9C9BF.jpg‎  

  4. #1487

    Might want to strike while the iron is hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Just my opinion but They are the worst of the worst. GPS, attitudes, over priced and the illusion they actually have significance in the real world. It seems the worst women in the world are attracted to that profession.
    With bars / restaurants / public gatherings "closing" these girls are going to need to make money somehow, now.

    Just a thought.

  5. #1486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by PghGuy2005  [View Original Post]
    This SB only wants to sell you her pics / videos https://www.seeking.com/member/26346...5-1cb3fa3de923.

    This is the message I received.

    So I am honestly not looking for anything in person.

    1,000% am who I say I am.

    Looking to send pictures and videos at your request. Special or custom pic / videos come at a request too.
    I used to report every one of those to the site. Says using the site as a business is unacceptable but yet they do nothing about it.

  6. #1485

    Just trying to save you some time

    This SB only wants to sell you her pics / videos https://www.seeking.com/member/26346...5-1cb3fa3de923.

    This is the message I received.

    So I am honestly not looking for anything in person.

    1,000% am who I say I am.

    Looking to send pictures and videos at your request. Special or custom pic / videos come at a request too.

  7. #1484

    Stardoll

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    Ghosted me when we had a date. Has anyone been successful.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...a13f7d26e9c160
    She is Mixed Race UTR and looking for discreet clients. PM me for her contact info. Down for GFE. SENIOR MEMBERS ONLY. Mention “Stardoll “ in your PM. OR I will not answer.
    Last edited by Hiamey; 03-15-20 at 12:00. Reason: Add more.

  8. #1483
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    What are the allowance for these college ones? I have only gotten GPS request for 500+.
    I'm typically offering something steady and long-term, so it's a bit different ballgame. Usually $150/ week (dividing up $600/ mth) plus dates and occasional gifts. I don't negotiate, though. Someone asks for more than that, l just tell them we're not aligned and move on. It saves a lot of time and saves me from feeling like I'm not meeting their needs.

    You might be amazed at how eager and appreciative a 20 year old who no longer has to work three jobs to pay for school can be. I like the stability and consistency myself. It's always a fun moment for me when that initial nervousness has died out and they're reaching out to me for that second or third fuck that week, even though there's no profit in it for them.

  9. #1482

    In line with my experience as well

    The $150 - $250 price point is in line with my experience as well. For reasonable girls, that is. In my searching, the ratio of GPS to reasonable is about 6 to 1.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I get a lot of those "requests", also. Takes a LONG time to weed through and find one who is realistic.

    Met a hot, mixed, 5'10', mature, Meredith student / part-time model yesterday for coffee / meet and greet and we are getting together today for our first real "date"; I offered 150 and she countered 200 because she's going to Atlanta with friends this weekend, and needs some extra spending money.

    So, I relented. Though that's more than I like to spend.

  10. #1481

    Search for Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    I searched on Banchalove but came up empty.
    Since I remember that in the subject of my post. You can also check my recent posts!

  11. #1480

    Depends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    What are the allowance for these college ones? I have only gotten GPS request for 500+.
    I get a lot of those "requests", also. Takes a LONG time to weed through and find one who is realistic.

    Met a hot, mixed, 5'10', mature, Meredith student / part-time model yesterday for coffee / meet and greet and we are getting together today for our first real "date"; I offered 150 and she countered 200 because she's going to Atlanta with friends this weekend, and needs some extra spending money.

    So, I relented. Though that's more than I like to spend.

  12. #1479

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    What is GPS.
    Golden Pussy Syndrome.

  13. #1478
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    What are the allowance for these college ones? I have only gotten GPS request for 500+.
    What is GPS.

  14. #1477
    I think it depends on the area. I have dated and know many dancers but it was in an area with allot of competition so they were much more down to earth out side of the elite clubs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Just my opinion but They are the worst of the worst. GPS, attitudes, over priced and the illusion they actually have significance in the real world. It seems the worst women in the world are attracted to that profession.

  15. #1476
    What are the allowance for these college ones? I have only gotten GPS request for 500+.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDistance  [View Original Post]
    Same. Two of my previous three, with an ECU girl in between.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape