Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 5570
-
03-10-20 17:08 #1475Senior Member

Posts: 869I was suppose to meet and I detoured after she wanted me to send a current in the car pic. I offer live video and she declined figured it was a male handler but she did call me to verify but still freaked me out so I detoured. Past review said she was looking through his pants while he was in the bathroom. So I was already on edge.
Originally Posted by BBenson4569
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 00:42 #1474Senior Member

Posts: 575I searched on Banchalove but came up empty.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 15:13 #1473Senior Member

Posts: 365I had reviewed her
Under her profile name of blanchalove though she said her name is Jenny.
Originally Posted by BBenson4569
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 10:44 #1472Regular Member

Posts: 13Background info
https://www.seeking.com/member/61bec...7-85d9de283e43
I saw a previous report during a search talking about Cindy. What's the background? There was some mention she ran with Baby and crew?
-
03-09-20 10:12 #1471Regular Member

Posts: 13Background on Cindy
https://www.seeking.com/member/61bec...7-85d9de283e43
I've seen notes on this one before. I believe someone called her Cindy.
What's the background? I saw something in the prior posts that she used to run with baby / Ava. Curious on the details if someone is willing to share.
-
03-07-20 22:14 #1470Senior Member

Posts: 77Same. Two of my previous three, with an ECU girl in between.
Originally Posted by Hiamey
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 09:39 #1469Senior Member

Posts: 1651Dancers
Just my opinion but They are the worst of the worst. GPS, attitudes, over priced and the illusion they actually have significance in the real world. It seems the worst women in the world are attracted to that profession.
Originally Posted by CoolBreezz63
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 12:24 #1468Senior Member

Posts: 80I've had a similar quote
I had a similar quote from a dancer at CC a few years back when I asked her about anything physical outside the club. She was hot but damn, in the end just not worth all that.
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 11:45 #1467Senior Member

Posts: 546I've had some luck with State from SB.
Originally Posted by Banger12
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 10:46 #1466Senior Member

Posts: 311Nevermind.
I think she's a hard pass, SVT.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
She's wanting the $200 for just a meet / greet / dinner. I passed her info on to a few via DM and no one has been able to make any headway. Totally unreasonable. She's an 8 (on her best day) but she's got the wrong expectations.
On a further LOL note:
Had a Pure Gold girl tell me she'd meet -- but that anything physical outside the club started at 1 K. / shrug.
Had a hairstylist in Fuquay tell me she'd meet if I bought her "premium snapchat" for a few weeks and we'd see how it goes.
I guess PT Barnum was right. Haha.
-
03-05-20 23:11 #1465Senior Member

Posts: 258Fake Wolfpack
Just an FYI. There is a TON is fake profiles floating around SA Raleigh pretending to go to State, I've actually had some fun grilling then before they block me.
They are from over seas or out of state. Never even stepped foot on campus or even in this City.
Loyal Pack Grad here. Don't let these people fuck with us.
I'm sure there are legit chicks from State on SA. Ask them one or two things about the area / school. Don't let these scammers use our City or School for their BS.
Rant over. Thank you.
-
03-05-20 20:41 #1464Senior Member

Posts: 149Couldn't find her. Any link?
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 16:07 #1463Senior Member

Posts: 546I never negotiate $$ on the site. I always give my number so we can txt off there. I've met a few who will insists negotiating on the site before number exchanges. To those, I say bye! Bye!
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 16:05 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 1651Re
Honestly the site sucks. The hypocrisy is unbelievable when you read the guidelines they claim no selling of pics and videos is allowed along with no internet only postings and escorting is forbidden, Yet they screen postings and allow the greetings to go through from chicks that put it right out there in their greetings. Than all it takes is one message to some ugly fat spoiled thing on there who is under the illusion she is not a ***** and they report you and the site automatically takes the chicks side and removes your account. How is it they get away with charging women 4 times less than guys to post messages on there and skirt around discrimination issues? Their attitude is the women keep the guys paying their $90 a month fees and can do no wrong. Now you have a bunch of 18 year old on there who think they are going to get money off of guys for their platonic companionship because the site advertises it as such.
Originally Posted by PghGuy2005
[View Original Post]
Truth being told the owners are hypocritical pimps exploiting both sides for their gain and skirting around the Foster law with their b. S. Wording and luring unsuspecting young women into prostitution.
-
03-04-20 10:30 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 365Oh well. My communication with SBs is very benign
And it is mostly about schedules and their expectation $ if the mere mention of $ without any mention of what is expected in return is incriminating then so be it! I have been on SA off and on for 5 years now and not going to change my modus operandi now simply because I have a family and play time is very limited so would like to spend as much of it in FC as possible rather than on in person M&G so I do the M&G via text or SA messaging!
Originally Posted by VincentCor74
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





