Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,386 to 23,400 of 37366
-
03-15-20 21:53 #13981Senior Member

Posts: 216Zoey West
www.girlnxxxtdoor.weebly.com
I had the privilege to see Zoey West today. She is amazing to put it simply. GFE, BBBJCIM, DATY, great tits. She has a great attitude and really gets into the session. In a world of hit or miss service, she's a sure thing. She does have screening process fir first timers, but not too tough. I opted for giving her contact info of another provider to verify me.
On a side note, she is at a hotel suite in Chester. Each time I've been there, the room is clean, neat and organized. A breath of fresh air compared to the many rooms reeking of cigarettes and piles of clothes in the corner. LOL.
Her website is above and this is the best way to get info about her and contact her. Have fun. I know I did 😀.
-
03-15-20 17:01 #13980Senior Member

Posts: 92Feeding some info
I'm new around so I'm sure you guys already know about these ladies. So I'll just do my due diligence and put it out there in case anybody is wondering about these ladies.
Cool lady, not too crazy about her mouth skills but it will do. Can take a pounding in either hole and is not a clock watcher. She's def got a body for her age. Smells clean down there which is a big plus for me. Would repeat. Any more info hit me up.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...y/737581013593
Sweet girl, you could tell she's had it rough. Nice BJ and can def take a pounding. She's got a belly probably from having a child. She's got a very nice backside. Would repeat. Any more info hit me up.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/471839293640
She was ok. Definitely not the one from the picture or they are highly outdated. Her BJ was less than enthusiastic and wouldn't let me go in all the way. Her prices are cheap. Would not repeat.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...u/068379848518
-
03-15-20 11:25 #13979Senior Member

Posts: 118Candy
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...8/322433088645
She's in the West End. She's looks worse than her pics. Literally spent 20 secs with BBBJ before asking to start the show. Didn't take off her top either. Pounded it out and left. Would only repeat in a pinch.
-
03-15-20 11:21 #13978Senior Member

Posts: 118Roxanne
I used to see her back in the day when she was going by a different name, and looked a lot better. She was way overpriced and she's completely off my menu.
Originally Posted by HsvengDoc
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 09:59 #13977Senior Member

Posts: 417Warnings
I have seen it done in the past. Warnings about a couple ripping people off in Danville comes to mind was posted on Skipthegames. I also believe Skipthegames will pull posts and not allow further posts if enough people complain. Of course the bad guys / girls can use different numbers to set up accounts on STG so it could be a constant battle.
Originally Posted by ADean79
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 08:11 #13976Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks for the heads up
As usual it's where she made a normal day. A day to remember. It's amazing how in just about a hour she can turn your whole outlook on the day ahead and have you heading in a totally different direction. Undoubtedly one of RVA best.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 00:12 #13975Senior Member

Posts: 76Celeste
"Would really like to get contact info on celeste. She has sex appeal.
-
03-14-20 23:09 #13974Senior Member

Posts: 34Posting warning on Skipthegames
Are we allowed to post a warning to people regarding a provider? For instance, Carly, robbing people left and right and still posting. Reading the terms of services doesn't say much regarding it and wasn't sure if anyone had intel on this? Thanks.
-
03-14-20 22:14 #13973Senior Member

Posts: 510I'm 6'4" so its kind of a turn on.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 19:11 #13972Senior Member

Posts: 36Any info
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/374895062924
A previous poster asked about this provider, but I didn't see a review or any extra intel (at least I don't think I did). Anyone know anything about her?
-
03-14-20 15:20 #13971Banned Member

Posts: 176Never have but man 6' she's a tall one.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 13:43 #13970Senior Member

Posts: 510Jasmine
-
03-14-20 13:01 #13969Senior Member

Posts: 123I can confirm that it's true. Very great BBBJ as well.
Originally Posted by Mozam
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 11:38 #13968Regular Member

Posts: 22Roxanne
I have seen mixed reviews for her so I thought I would try her out for myself. Big waste of time and money. She may be able to take a pounding but she is pretty rough looking and just kinda laid there like a dead fish. For the price and quality you are better off heading to JD.
-
03-13-20 22:48 #13967Senior Member

Posts: 1084Nice. Always liked her and she's looking good as well.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





