Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,386 to 23,400 of 37366
-
03-15-20 09:59 #13981Senior Member

Posts: 417Warnings
I have seen it done in the past. Warnings about a couple ripping people off in Danville comes to mind was posted on Skipthegames. I also believe Skipthegames will pull posts and not allow further posts if enough people complain. Of course the bad guys / girls can use different numbers to set up accounts on STG so it could be a constant battle.
Originally Posted by ADean79
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 08:11 #13980Regular Member

Posts: 10Thanks for the heads up
As usual it's where she made a normal day. A day to remember. It's amazing how in just about a hour she can turn your whole outlook on the day ahead and have you heading in a totally different direction. Undoubtedly one of RVA best.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 00:12 #13979Senior Member

Posts: 76Celeste
"Would really like to get contact info on celeste. She has sex appeal.
-
03-14-20 23:09 #13978Senior Member

Posts: 34Posting warning on Skipthegames
Are we allowed to post a warning to people regarding a provider? For instance, Carly, robbing people left and right and still posting. Reading the terms of services doesn't say much regarding it and wasn't sure if anyone had intel on this? Thanks.
-
03-14-20 22:14 #13977Senior Member

Posts: 510I'm 6'4" so its kind of a turn on.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 19:11 #13976Senior Member

Posts: 36Any info
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/374895062924
A previous poster asked about this provider, but I didn't see a review or any extra intel (at least I don't think I did). Anyone know anything about her?
-
03-14-20 15:20 #13975Banned Member

Posts: 176Never have but man 6' she's a tall one.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 13:43 #13974Senior Member

Posts: 510Jasmine
-
03-14-20 13:01 #13973Senior Member

Posts: 123I can confirm that it's true. Very great BBBJ as well.
Originally Posted by Mozam
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-20 11:38 #13972Regular Member

Posts: 22Roxanne
I have seen mixed reviews for her so I thought I would try her out for myself. Big waste of time and money. She may be able to take a pounding but she is pretty rough looking and just kinda laid there like a dead fish. For the price and quality you are better off heading to JD.
-
03-13-20 22:48 #13971Senior Member

Posts: 1084Nice. Always liked her and she's looking good as well.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 21:34 #13970Senior Member

Posts: 694Celeste / Scarlett
Here's a few photos she just sent me.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 20:44 #13969Regular Member

Posts: 5Has anyone had a dream with this one.
New to the area does anyone have intel of this chick?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/125830066781
-
03-13-20 17:33 #13968Senior Member

Posts: 694Celeste / Scarlett
Is back from vacation. She just called and said she's open to seeing old friends. She also said to say thank you to the guys that made anonymous donations to her vacation fund.
Her availability is limited, and she has a 10 PM curfew for the next 30 days. She's in the Byrd Park area, and is limited to outcall and car dates. If that's what you're looking for, I have her new number to share with Seniors Only! I don't have time to research who's a contributor.
-
03-13-20 17:28 #13967Banned Member

Posts: 176Anybody dream this?









Reply With Quote





