Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13973
    Quote Originally Posted by JnsrMan  [View Original Post]
    Never have but man 6' she's a tall one.
    I'm 6'4" so its kind of a turn on.

  2. #13972

    Any info

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/374895062924

    A previous poster asked about this provider, but I didn't see a review or any extra intel (at least I don't think I did). Anyone know anything about her?

  3. #13971
    Never have but man 6' she's a tall one.

  4. #13970

  5. #13969
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    Anymore intel on chicks like this?

    I love a big stupid phat ass.
    I can confirm that it's true. Very great BBBJ as well.

  6. #13968

    Roxanne

    I have seen mixed reviews for her so I thought I would try her out for myself. Big waste of time and money. She may be able to take a pounding but she is pretty rough looking and just kinda laid there like a dead fish. For the price and quality you are better off heading to JD.

  7. #13967
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Here's a few photos she just sent me.
    Nice. Always liked her and she's looking good as well.

  8. #13966

    Celeste / Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Is back from vacation. She just called and said she's open to seeing old friends. She also said to say thank you to the guys that made anonymous donations to her vacation fund.

    Her availability is limited, and she has a 10 PM curfew for the next 30 days. She's in the Byrd Park area, and is limited to outcall and car dates. If that's what you're looking for, I have her new number to share with Seniors Only! I don't have time to research who's a contributor.
    Here's a few photos she just sent me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_191423245486657.jpg‎   received_208516970237147.jpg‎  

  9. #13965

    Has anyone had a dream with this one.

    New to the area does anyone have intel of this chick?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/125830066781

  10. #13964

    Celeste / Scarlett

    Is back from vacation. She just called and said she's open to seeing old friends. She also said to say thank you to the guys that made anonymous donations to her vacation fund.

    Her availability is limited, and she has a 10 PM curfew for the next 30 days. She's in the Byrd Park area, and is limited to outcall and car dates. If that's what you're looking for, I have her new number to share with Seniors Only! I don't have time to research who's a contributor.

  11. #13963

  12. #13962

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Dham6574  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of her? She seems legit talking to her.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...1.htm?cat=1224
    I met her on one of her previous visits to Richmond. The pics are pretty close but she's a little older than I expected. Nice fake tits and body but strictly a massage with hand shake with no other extras. I didn't really connect with her and the experience was somewhat mechanical. I wouldn't repeat for the fee but as always YMMV.

  13. #13961

    West End

    Saw her yesterday. Skinnier than I like. Good mic skills.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/704326063977

  14. #13960

    Other Leads

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleSinner  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure there are bigger out there, but I feel like throwing Pixies' hat into the ring. She's got some meat back there, not as much as Cherokee, but definitely nothing to sleep on.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/355802514554
    Thanks man for this. Any other leads you might have? Especially if UTR. PM if needed. PAWGs appreciated as well.

  15. #13959

    Did you end up meeting up with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dham6574  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of her? She seems legit talking to her.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...1.htm?cat=1224
    I'm interested in knowing if you meet up and if she was real?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape