Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13974

    Posting warning on Skipthegames

    Are we allowed to post a warning to people regarding a provider? For instance, Carly, robbing people left and right and still posting. Reading the terms of services doesn't say much regarding it and wasn't sure if anyone had intel on this? Thanks.

  2. #13973
    Quote Originally Posted by JnsrMan  [View Original Post]
    Never have but man 6' she's a tall one.
    I'm 6'4" so its kind of a turn on.

  3. #13972

    Any info

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/374895062924

    A previous poster asked about this provider, but I didn't see a review or any extra intel (at least I don't think I did). Anyone know anything about her?

  4. #13971
    Never have but man 6' she's a tall one.

  5. #13970

  6. #13969
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    Anymore intel on chicks like this?

    I love a big stupid phat ass.
    I can confirm that it's true. Very great BBBJ as well.

  7. #13968

    Roxanne

    I have seen mixed reviews for her so I thought I would try her out for myself. Big waste of time and money. She may be able to take a pounding but she is pretty rough looking and just kinda laid there like a dead fish. For the price and quality you are better off heading to JD.

  8. #13967
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Here's a few photos she just sent me.
    Nice. Always liked her and she's looking good as well.

  9. #13966

    Celeste / Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Is back from vacation. She just called and said she's open to seeing old friends. She also said to say thank you to the guys that made anonymous donations to her vacation fund.

    Her availability is limited, and she has a 10 PM curfew for the next 30 days. She's in the Byrd Park area, and is limited to outcall and car dates. If that's what you're looking for, I have her new number to share with Seniors Only! I don't have time to research who's a contributor.
    Here's a few photos she just sent me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_191423245486657.jpg‎   received_208516970237147.jpg‎  

  10. #13965

    Has anyone had a dream with this one.

    New to the area does anyone have intel of this chick?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/125830066781

  11. #13964

    Celeste / Scarlett

    Is back from vacation. She just called and said she's open to seeing old friends. She also said to say thank you to the guys that made anonymous donations to her vacation fund.

    Her availability is limited, and she has a 10 PM curfew for the next 30 days. She's in the Byrd Park area, and is limited to outcall and car dates. If that's what you're looking for, I have her new number to share with Seniors Only! I don't have time to research who's a contributor.

  12. #13963

  13. #13962

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Dham6574  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of her? She seems legit talking to her.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...1.htm?cat=1224
    I met her on one of her previous visits to Richmond. The pics are pretty close but she's a little older than I expected. Nice fake tits and body but strictly a massage with hand shake with no other extras. I didn't really connect with her and the experience was somewhat mechanical. I wouldn't repeat for the fee but as always YMMV.

  14. #13961

    West End

    Saw her yesterday. Skinnier than I like. Good mic skills.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/704326063977

  15. #13960

    Other Leads

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleSinner  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure there are bigger out there, but I feel like throwing Pixies' hat into the ring. She's got some meat back there, not as much as Cherokee, but definitely nothing to sleep on.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/355802514554
    Thanks man for this. Any other leads you might have? Especially if UTR. PM if needed. PAWGs appreciated as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape