Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13981

    Warnings

    Quote Originally Posted by ADean79  [View Original Post]
    Are we allowed to post a warning to people regarding a provider? For instance, Carly, robbing people left and right and still posting. Reading the terms of services doesn't say much regarding it and wasn't sure if anyone had intel on this? Thanks.
    I have seen it done in the past. Warnings about a couple ripping people off in Danville comes to mind was posted on Skipthegames. I also believe Skipthegames will pull posts and not allow further posts if enough people complain. Of course the bad guys / girls can use different numbers to set up accounts on STG so it could be a constant battle.

  2. #13980

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    Smoke has had cancellations so today might be a good day for us to see a high quality and fun provider.
    As usual it's where she made a normal day. A day to remember. It's amazing how in just about a hour she can turn your whole outlook on the day ahead and have you heading in a totally different direction. Undoubtedly one of RVA best.

  3. #13979

    Celeste

    "Would really like to get contact info on celeste. She has sex appeal.

  4. #13978

    Posting warning on Skipthegames

    Are we allowed to post a warning to people regarding a provider? For instance, Carly, robbing people left and right and still posting. Reading the terms of services doesn't say much regarding it and wasn't sure if anyone had intel on this? Thanks.

  5. #13977
    Quote Originally Posted by JnsrMan  [View Original Post]
    Never have but man 6' she's a tall one.
    I'm 6'4" so its kind of a turn on.

  6. #13976

    Any info

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/374895062924

    A previous poster asked about this provider, but I didn't see a review or any extra intel (at least I don't think I did). Anyone know anything about her?

  7. #13975
    Never have but man 6' she's a tall one.

  8. #13974

  9. #13973
    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    Anymore intel on chicks like this?

    I love a big stupid phat ass.
    I can confirm that it's true. Very great BBBJ as well.

  10. #13972

    Roxanne

    I have seen mixed reviews for her so I thought I would try her out for myself. Big waste of time and money. She may be able to take a pounding but she is pretty rough looking and just kinda laid there like a dead fish. For the price and quality you are better off heading to JD.

  11. #13971
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Here's a few photos she just sent me.
    Nice. Always liked her and she's looking good as well.

  12. #13970

    Celeste / Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Is back from vacation. She just called and said she's open to seeing old friends. She also said to say thank you to the guys that made anonymous donations to her vacation fund.

    Her availability is limited, and she has a 10 PM curfew for the next 30 days. She's in the Byrd Park area, and is limited to outcall and car dates. If that's what you're looking for, I have her new number to share with Seniors Only! I don't have time to research who's a contributor.
    Here's a few photos she just sent me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_191423245486657.jpg‎   received_208516970237147.jpg‎  

  13. #13969

    Has anyone had a dream with this one.

    New to the area does anyone have intel of this chick?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/125830066781

  14. #13968

    Celeste / Scarlett

    Is back from vacation. She just called and said she's open to seeing old friends. She also said to say thank you to the guys that made anonymous donations to her vacation fund.

    Her availability is limited, and she has a 10 PM curfew for the next 30 days. She's in the Byrd Park area, and is limited to outcall and car dates. If that's what you're looking for, I have her new number to share with Seniors Only! I don't have time to research who's a contributor.

  15. #13967

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape