Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13966

    Celeste / Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Is back from vacation. She just called and said she's open to seeing old friends. She also said to say thank you to the guys that made anonymous donations to her vacation fund.

    Her availability is limited, and she has a 10 PM curfew for the next 30 days. She's in the Byrd Park area, and is limited to outcall and car dates. If that's what you're looking for, I have her new number to share with Seniors Only! I don't have time to research who's a contributor.
    Here's a few photos she just sent me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_191423245486657.jpg‎   received_208516970237147.jpg‎  

  2. #13965

    Has anyone had a dream with this one.

    New to the area does anyone have intel of this chick?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/125830066781

  3. #13964

    Celeste / Scarlett

    Is back from vacation. She just called and said she's open to seeing old friends. She also said to say thank you to the guys that made anonymous donations to her vacation fund.

    Her availability is limited, and she has a 10 PM curfew for the next 30 days. She's in the Byrd Park area, and is limited to outcall and car dates. If that's what you're looking for, I have her new number to share with Seniors Only! I don't have time to research who's a contributor.

  4. #13963

  5. #13962

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by Dham6574  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of her? She seems legit talking to her.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...1.htm?cat=1224
    I met her on one of her previous visits to Richmond. The pics are pretty close but she's a little older than I expected. Nice fake tits and body but strictly a massage with hand shake with no other extras. I didn't really connect with her and the experience was somewhat mechanical. I wouldn't repeat for the fee but as always YMMV.

  6. #13961

    West End

    Saw her yesterday. Skinnier than I like. Good mic skills.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...t/704326063977

  7. #13960

    Other Leads

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleSinner  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure there are bigger out there, but I feel like throwing Pixies' hat into the ring. She's got some meat back there, not as much as Cherokee, but definitely nothing to sleep on.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/355802514554
    Thanks man for this. Any other leads you might have? Especially if UTR. PM if needed. PAWGs appreciated as well.

  8. #13959

    Did you end up meeting up with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dham6574  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone dreamed of her? She seems legit talking to her.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...1.htm?cat=1224
    I'm interested in knowing if you meet up and if she was real?

  9. #13958

    Big booty

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozam  [View Original Post]
    Hey Rich Mongers.

    I don't post here much, if at all, but I figured I'd give it a shot since I'm in the DMV region and Richmond ain't too far out.

    I'm looking for big booty providers in the Richmond region. It might be a crap shoot as but worth a shot. For reference, I'm looking for a booty similar to the ones linked below. Strong preference for all natural too.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B86-qF-lAcF/

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B79yt8Dl96b/

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7qz0PdF27d/

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Gv27WFZI1/

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B6oe8PglA2k/

    Any leads would be appreciated. UTR even better. Really just looking for a large, thick, round, shapely booty with a lot of meat. If you don't care for these types of ladies, you can just pass over it.

    Thanks in advance. DC doesn't have too many leads neither does Baltimore. When I travel to places like ATL or Houston I see providers like the aforementioned quite regularly. Surely there are some in the greater DMV region.
    I'm sure there are bigger out there, but I feel like throwing Pixies' hat into the ring. She's got some meat back there, not as much as Cherokee, but definitely nothing to sleep on.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/355802514554

  10. #13957

    New number?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    What is the scoop on Susan? Had 2 great dreams, but have experienced Radio silence for over a week.
    This is my first time seeing the number she is using in her ad. That might be why you haven't heard back from her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/47150993/

  11. #13956

    Great Leads

    Quote Originally Posted by Ding009  [View Original Post]
    If you like stupid big asses then you need to try out this one. I dreamt about her a few days ago and it was a good dream. I meet her in one of the "notells" on Midlothian. About 5 ft, nice face, and a stupid big soft ass. Started off with an enthusiastic BBBJ for a solid 8 minutes then bent her over because I just wanted to get behind that ass and get that good view. I almost forgot to wear my boots but there was no way I was going to let junior slip up so I wore them and got to work. Pussy was wet and I didn't take too long to burst in my boots. Pulled out junior, put the boots in the trash can and cleaned junior with some tissue since she had no wipes. Overall it was a good experience worth repeating and if you love a big soft ass then give her a try. Damage was $60 for a qv.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...c/519325916466
    Anymore intel on chicks like this?

    I love a big stupid phat ass.

  12. #13955

    Smoke

    Smoke has had cancellations so today might be a good day for us to see a high quality and fun provider.

  13. #13954

    I agree but my guess is

    The OP thought "Let's have some fun" was a good clue to lead you to his find. She's advertising, no longer UTR, not sure why a monger doesn't just spell it out for a girl like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    I haven't a clue as to what's so difficult about including a link. Not 100% sure, but believe this is who they are referring to.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/130355769544

    C'Mon. Guys, if you're going to report on a STG girl, copy the link before you start typing your report.

  14. #13953

    Iso

    Hey Rich Mongers.

    I don't post here much, if at all, but I figured I'd give it a shot since I'm in the DMV region and Richmond ain't too far out.

    I'm looking for big booty providers in the Richmond region. It might be a crap shoot as but worth a shot. For reference, I'm looking for a booty similar to the ones linked below. Strong preference for all natural too.

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B86-qF-lAcF/

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B79yt8Dl96b/

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7qz0PdF27d/

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Gv27WFZI1/

    https://www.instagram.com/p/B6oe8PglA2k/

    Any leads would be appreciated. UTR even better. Really just looking for a large, thick, round, shapely booty with a lot of meat. If you don't care for these types of ladies, you can just pass over it.

    Thanks in advance. DC doesn't have too many leads neither does Baltimore. When I travel to places like ATL or Houston I see providers like the aforementioned quite regularly. Surely there are some in the greater DMV region.

  15. #13952
    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    What is the scoop on Susan? Had 2 great dreams, but have experienced Radio silence for over a week.
    I called the number I had for Susan (ending 5543) and got an answer. It was my first call. The lady that answered said I had a wrong number. She had a voice like she smoked and my sense was we both knew why I was calling and either she was Susan or she was a friend of Susans. I was polite and just moved on. Possibly Susan is getting out or taking a break.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape