Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,416 to 23,430 of 37366
-
03-13-20 08:01 #13951Senior Member

Posts: 34Funny
That would be comedy at it's finest. So, who all got ripped by her, other than me?
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 07:59 #13950Senior Member

Posts: 34Wow
How did you confirm this? LOL.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 07:05 #13949Senior Member

Posts: 491Could not find her
Tried searching for that on STG. I didn't find an ad with that heading. Any additional information to find her?
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
03-13-20 07:03 #13948Senior Member

Posts: 201Any Link?
Or did I just miss it?
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 06:09 #13947Senior Member

Posts: 346She's an "avoid" in my book for sure. This forum is awesome for info! Thank you everyone for contributing.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
Questions regarding your carry. Where do you put it when the clothes come off? Do you let the provider know it's there? Has anyone ever made a fuss about it?
-
03-13-20 01:02 #13946Senior Member

Posts: 427Carly
The ripoff girl is now pregnant so now we have another probable soon to be child with no parents. Hopefully she gets her shit together now, but we all know the chances with the girls on H.
-
03-12-20 22:59 #13945Senior Member

Posts: 720Susan In Chester
What is the scoop on Susan? Had 2 great dreams, but have experienced Radio silence for over a week.
-
03-12-20 22:11 #13944Senior Member

Posts: 1084Was thinking of seeing her on my terms. Should be interesting.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 20:19 #13943Senior Member

Posts: 617Carly
I think it would be interesting if one of us started off the visit by bringing our own lube only to have four more mongers show up a few minutes later when the BF comes on the scene. The same should happen with Candice. I won't shed any tears when they both go on vacation.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 19:50 #13942Senior Member

Posts: 1084Sorry about that. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 19:23 #13941Banned Member

Posts: 176Thanks
Saw her thanks I'll give her a go next couple days.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-20 18:40 #13940Banned Member

Posts: 176Jaybird clear your messages so I can respond to your pm.
Originally Posted by JayBird76;4694103[URL
-
03-12-20 17:03 #13939I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277UTR Classy MILF
She's no longer UTR.
Originally Posted by JnsrMan
[View Original Post]
On STG heading.
Let's have fun.
-
03-12-20 17:00 #13938I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277UTR Classy MILF
Tall slender classy MILF Is no longer UTR.
She's on STG.
Heading.
Let's have fun.
-
03-12-20 14:48 #13937Senior Member

Posts: 581Carlyu
Well I must say she's got some amazing pics in her ad. Must have a degree in marketing LOL. Still wouldn't take a chance on her. Even though I carry who wants to go looking for trouble.
Originally Posted by ADean79
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





