High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13951

    Funny

    That would be comedy at it's finest. So, who all got ripped by her, other than me?

    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    I think it would be interesting if one of us started off the visit by bringing our own lube only to have four more mongers show up a few minutes later when the BF comes on the scene. The same should happen with Candice. I won't shed any tears when they both go on vacation.

  2. #13950

    Wow

    How did you confirm this? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    The ripoff girl is now pregnant so now we have another probable soon to be child with no parents. Hopefully she gets her shit together now, but we all know the chances with the girls on H.

  3. #13949

    Could not find her

    Quote Originally Posted by JnsrMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her thanks I'll give her a go next couple days.
    Tried searching for that on STG. I didn't find an ad with that heading. Any additional information to find her?

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  4. #13948

    Any Link?

    Or did I just miss it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JnsrMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her thanks I'll give her a go next couple days.

  5. #13947
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Well I must say she's got some amazing pics in her ad. Must have a degree in marketing LOL. Still wouldn't take a chance on her. Even though I carry who wants to go looking for trouble.
    She's an "avoid" in my book for sure. This forum is awesome for info! Thank you everyone for contributing.

    Questions regarding your carry. Where do you put it when the clothes come off? Do you let the provider know it's there? Has anyone ever made a fuss about it?

  6. #13946

    Carly

    The ripoff girl is now pregnant so now we have another probable soon to be child with no parents. Hopefully she gets her shit together now, but we all know the chances with the girls on H.

  7. #13945

    Susan In Chester

    What is the scoop on Susan? Had 2 great dreams, but have experienced Radio silence for over a week.

  8. #13944
    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    I think it would be interesting if one of us started off the visit by bringing our own lube only to have four more mongers show up a few minutes later when the BF comes on the scene. The same should happen with Candice. I won't shed any tears when they both go on vacation.
    Was thinking of seeing her on my terms. Should be interesting.

  9. #13943

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Well I must say she's got some amazing pics in her ad. Must have a degree in marketing LOL. Still wouldn't take a chance on her. Even though I carry who wants to go looking for trouble.
    I think it would be interesting if one of us started off the visit by bringing our own lube only to have four more mongers show up a few minutes later when the BF comes on the scene. The same should happen with Candice. I won't shed any tears when they both go on vacation.

  10. #13942
    Quote Originally Posted by JnsrMan  [View Original Post]
    Jaybird clear your messages so I can respond to your pm.
    Sorry about that. Thanks.

  11. #13941

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    She's no longer UTR.

    On STG heading.

    Let's have fun.
    Saw her thanks I'll give her a go next couple days.

  12. #13940
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76;4694103[URL
    https://skipthegames.com/img/005/NDIzNzYzZDI4ZjBhNTJjM2UyYzNkM2UwZDA5MWU4NGQ4NmI4YTM.jpg[/URL]

    Caught up with her for a really quick few minutes. Had a terrific remedy for a rough headache that I only had a few min to take care of. Been around a while, so many of why'all know her I'm sure. Used to go by Sabrina and is located in Chester.
    Jaybird clear your messages so I can respond to your pm.

  13. #13939
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    UTR Classy MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by JnsrMan  [View Original Post]
    That sounds good. I will give it a go.
    She's no longer UTR.

    On STG heading.

    Let's have fun.

  14. #13938
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    UTR Classy MILF

    Tall slender classy MILF Is no longer UTR.

    She's on STG.

    Heading.

    Let's have fun.

  15. #13937

    Carlyu

    Quote Originally Posted by ADean79  [View Original Post]
    Well, she is trying to be more discreet, thinking we won't know here posts. Here she is. Beware!!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/494238929619
    Well I must say she's got some amazing pics in her ad. Must have a degree in marketing LOL. Still wouldn't take a chance on her. Even though I carry who wants to go looking for trouble.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape