Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13944

    Any Link?

    Or did I just miss it?

    Quote Originally Posted by JnsrMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her thanks I'll give her a go next couple days.

  2. #13943
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Well I must say she's got some amazing pics in her ad. Must have a degree in marketing LOL. Still wouldn't take a chance on her. Even though I carry who wants to go looking for trouble.
    She's an "avoid" in my book for sure. This forum is awesome for info! Thank you everyone for contributing.

    Questions regarding your carry. Where do you put it when the clothes come off? Do you let the provider know it's there? Has anyone ever made a fuss about it?

  3. #13942

    Carly

    The ripoff girl is now pregnant so now we have another probable soon to be child with no parents. Hopefully she gets her shit together now, but we all know the chances with the girls on H.

  4. #13941

    Susan In Chester

    What is the scoop on Susan? Had 2 great dreams, but have experienced Radio silence for over a week.

  5. #13940
    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    I think it would be interesting if one of us started off the visit by bringing our own lube only to have four more mongers show up a few minutes later when the BF comes on the scene. The same should happen with Candice. I won't shed any tears when they both go on vacation.
    Was thinking of seeing her on my terms. Should be interesting.

  6. #13939

    Carly

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Well I must say she's got some amazing pics in her ad. Must have a degree in marketing LOL. Still wouldn't take a chance on her. Even though I carry who wants to go looking for trouble.
    I think it would be interesting if one of us started off the visit by bringing our own lube only to have four more mongers show up a few minutes later when the BF comes on the scene. The same should happen with Candice. I won't shed any tears when they both go on vacation.

  7. #13938
    Quote Originally Posted by JnsrMan  [View Original Post]
    Jaybird clear your messages so I can respond to your pm.
    Sorry about that. Thanks.

  8. #13937

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    She's no longer UTR.

    On STG heading.

    Let's have fun.
    Saw her thanks I'll give her a go next couple days.

  9. #13936
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76;4694103[URL
    https://skipthegames.com/img/005/NDIzNzYzZDI4ZjBhNTJjM2UyYzNkM2UwZDA5MWU4NGQ4NmI4YTM.jpg[/URL]

    Caught up with her for a really quick few minutes. Had a terrific remedy for a rough headache that I only had a few min to take care of. Been around a while, so many of why'all know her I'm sure. Used to go by Sabrina and is located in Chester.
    Jaybird clear your messages so I can respond to your pm.

  10. #13935
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    UTR Classy MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by JnsrMan  [View Original Post]
    That sounds good. I will give it a go.
    She's no longer UTR.

    On STG heading.

    Let's have fun.

  11. #13934
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    UTR Classy MILF

    Tall slender classy MILF Is no longer UTR.

    She's on STG.

    Heading.

    Let's have fun.

  12. #13933

    Carlyu

    Quote Originally Posted by ADean79  [View Original Post]
    Well, she is trying to be more discreet, thinking we won't know here posts. Here she is. Beware!!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/494238929619
    Well I must say she's got some amazing pics in her ad. Must have a degree in marketing LOL. Still wouldn't take a chance on her. Even though I carry who wants to go looking for trouble.

  13. #13932

    Lynn

    Had a dream with Lynn today. She's the most hospitable easy going woman. She was nice with a beautiful set of ladies. No rush and was so focused on me. It was a pleasure and will return.

  14. #13931

    Carly continued

    Well, she is trying to be more discreet, thinking we won't know here posts. Here she is. Beware!!

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/494238929619

  15. #13930

    Admitting rookie mistake

    That is the one. After some extensive research I actually came across her Facebook. Her boyfriend, the skinny prick that acts like she is his wife. Her name is Hannah. They both are from that area. She dropped out of high school, was hooked on heroine with her fiance, for a long time. He been in and out jail. The reason I know this. I spoke to someone close to her that wasn't shocked of what she does. At least her ad is true to her age and location.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Is it this one? The one with 1 good review and a bunch of rip-off warnings?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...d/168763520715

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape