Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 7895
-
03-10-20 13:43 #4190Senior Member

Posts: 541Multiple accounts from same IP address.
Means multiple logins from the same IP address. Which makes the SA system think you're a robot or a scammer.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 22:08 #4189Senior Member

Posts: 165Profile vs private pics from a banned account
So I recently had an account banned because I attempted to upload a profile pic which I had used on a banned account. Then I took the CC which was now banned and managed to get my spare account banned as well. So with advice from someone here, I purchased a vanilla VISA card, non-reloadable. Worked like a champ.
Originally Posted by Matt410
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 20:45 #4188Regular Member

Posts: 3Huapiao
https://www.seeking.com/member/686df...1-d60a01837508
This pretty looking young asian said she is interested in bedroom fun and lives in Highlandtown. In discussing things she requested that I get and use the GaGaHi App as she likes to use it to talk. Apparently it's a international translation and chat type App. I checked it out on the App Store and reviews said it was pretty much a bottomless money pit with fees for messages. So I mentioned that to her and declined to get it. Said I'd rather just text. So now either her profile has been deleted or I have been blocked.
-
03-09-20 16:28 #4187Senior Member

Posts: 560Curious if it's the same one
Same here, two forum users here gave me some excellent advice on waiting until absolutely certain and I'm so glad I listened. I'll never book a room until she's sitting next to me and we both are in 100% agreement (and of course, none of that pay-before-play nonsense either).
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
I wonder if your girl is the same one I had issues with when first starting out on Seeking. She wouldn't happen to be butterflies32 by any chance, is she? (https://www.seeking.com/member/56f4a...8-8ef77761ba19).
-
03-09-20 16:24 #4186Senior Member

Posts: 390Hotel bookings
I have also blown money on hotel rooms because I booked beforehand. Recently, I had a really bad week. I got a room for a possible threesome and the hot one seemed weird and the third wheel was way too fat. I figured it was better to lose the hotel room than the room and the cash on those two, so I canceled.
Originally Posted by OldChineseGuy
[View Original Post]
Later that week I was supposed to meet someone I've known for months, but, as usual She was running really late. I could have seen her. I had a great rate negotiated, but I was just tired of her wasting my time. So when she called thirty minutes late to say she was leaving her house in a few minutes, I told her not to bother. My only regret there was I should have had her come to the hotel to waste her time.
I don't like wasting money, but I'd rather waste a little than a lot.
-
03-09-20 13:59 #4185Senior Member

Posts: 812Burned with hotel bookings
That's why I never book a hotel until I'm 100% sure it's going to happen, ie. She's sitting right in front of me in the bar and I use an app (Hotels.com or Booking.com) to book a room at the hotel the bar is in or close by.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 13:06 #4184Senior Member

Posts: 487Burned
I broke one of my rules today and got burned. I had a girl that I had met for lunch in Harrisburg a little while back. We agreed to meet today. She was all excited and texting me all morning asking about plans and where to meet. So, I booked a hotel. This is where I made my mistake. The hotel was booked and, like clockwork, 30 mins later and an hour before we were supposed to meet, cancelled by her. So, now I'm out the cost of the room and the hour it took me to get there. She apologized up and down but this is the second same day cancel by her. This is why I never book the room until they are in the lot. I should know better. She is begging for third chance and even offered to pay for the hotel next time. I'm not sure that I want to waste anymore time. We'll see what else I can come up with before going back to her.
-
03-09-20 06:38 #4183Senior Member

Posts: 138Honestly SA is weird sometimes. I'm using my same CC that was on a banned account and its working fine. But I have had lots of problems on SA before I had a few accounts shutdown LOL.
Originally Posted by Jt1896
[View Original Post]
But I've tried to use a CC that was on a banned account before and it won't take it, same with uploading a picture that was on a banned account.
-
03-09-20 00:52 #4182Senior Member

Posts: 160More Time Wasters / Scammers
Effervessant Emma.
https://www.seeking.com/member/40db4...3-f6bd12a91880
Says I live am too far and she needs an "advance" to meet. I live 11 miles from her.
Ryerye.
https://www.seeking.com/member/91d6a...8-c64958f5a995
Says she lives in Idaho and wants to sell pics and might move here someday.
Bmore32.
https://www.seeking.com/member/77812...c-83de44eb50f6
Refuses to show any pics or text. Requires KIK. Either a pro escort or a scam.
-
03-08-20 19:05 #4181Senior Member

Posts: 165KittyKatKatt=GPS
https://www.seeking.com/member/a1df2...d-9b1bf15e6362
Went to text, very nice but wants $500-$800 per meeting. I don't doubt she could get it. Sent me a selfie, not on SA and her photos look legit. Dominican descent.
-
03-08-20 12:39 #4180Senior Member

Posts: 160Pathetic scammers
Madeforyou62.
This one admits after first message her profile picture is not really her. Then goes into SOB story about needing gas money and how she can't support her child. Set up a meet then get a bunch of stupid questions showing off her insecurity. She then flaked after I refused to give her gas money.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f69e6...4-e76c17fb8723
Syd883.
I'm pretty sure this one is a guy who keeps setting up accounts to scam people. Has had multiple profiles and keeps circulating the same fake pics in multiple cities. Claims she goes to school in Annapolis but cannot tell me what college. She also claimed months ago she went to school in Alabama. Set up a meet then she also said she needed gas money to come. Pathetic avoid.
https://www.seeking.com/member/21e14...9-59520699dabf
-
03-07-20 09:07 #4179Senior Member

Posts: 165Being shut down on SA
I'm on my third account on SA. Create a non paying backup and just keep it there so when you do get shut down, you can activate the spare account. They block payment methods / cc numbers so you'll have to get a green dot or something similar.
-
03-07-20 08:11 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 103I always throw an intro to the ladies. And that was her first response, a copy and paste saying her age and what she was doing. I simply replied "no problem" than blocked her. How's that violating anything? Before I could even submit her account. My account was locked out. I got email response back from support. Submitted a ticket. Seems like as long as it doesn't happen again. They will reinstate my account. Will see here soon. And I simply do month to month. I use it for 1-2 months gather info numbers and take a break and return once I exhausted all my numbers and want to look for new girls.
Originally Posted by Newbie1961
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 01:22 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 237Those scammers on SA LOL
Those scammer on SA go hard they been thinking of everything if you are 1% lame they will get you for something just tell them your old school you use nothing but cash. One told me to give me her my credit card number and she will take only her allowance out nothing more LMAO!
-
03-06-20 21:18 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 334Play it safe
You got to weigh your options. At the end of the day, you're dealing with emotional women. I was seeing someone for a couple of months and when I ended things, she got a little pissy. It didn't escalate, but I was so happy I never shared my personal details (full name, etc.).
Originally Posted by BostonBob744
[View Original Post]
I've never met someone in my car. I'd never even consider it in a company car. If someone wanted a meet-and-greet, I'd meet up for a drink somewhere. . . And if someone wanted more, I'd get a cheap room. That room will pay for itself if things go sideways. If you don't want to go for a room or find an indescript car, then you might be stuck with Massage Parlors and Escorts. Good Luck.
Mikey T.









Reply With Quote





