Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4178
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1961  [View Original Post]
    Your done. You never respond to any profile (usually a scam, read some of my other posts) on anything that indicates underage or wording that violates TOS agreements with SA. You never respond just block them. Thats rule #1 because they use A. I. Scanning to catch shit like that. Rule #2 Screen shot or respond immediately by text any number they give you to get them off the site to text. That way if it does happen or they / or SA deletes their profile you have a number to contact them. You are done and have lost all your messages and contacts on there. You are now banned and must start all over. Search on here how to rejoin after being banned because you now have to jump thru hoops to get back on. This is another perfect example (tons on here actually) why no one should NEVER pay them 3 months membership.
    I always throw an intro to the ladies. And that was her first response, a copy and paste saying her age and what she was doing. I simply replied "no problem" than blocked her. How's that violating anything? Before I could even submit her account. My account was locked out. I got email response back from support. Submitted a ticket. Seems like as long as it doesn't happen again. They will reinstate my account. Will see here soon. And I simply do month to month. I use it for 1-2 months gather info numbers and take a break and return once I exhausted all my numbers and want to look for new girls.

  2. #4177

    Those scammers on SA LOL

    Those scammer on SA go hard they been thinking of everything if you are 1% lame they will get you for something just tell them your old school you use nothing but cash. One told me to give me her my credit card number and she will take only her allowance out nothing more LMAO!

  3. #4176

    Play it safe

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBob744  [View Original Post]
    New here so I know I probably won't get much help but looking for advice. I'm on SA and have a few prospects ready to meet but I'm hesitant to follow through. Am I being overly cautious not to meet with that vehicle? Using another ride would be difficult.
    You got to weigh your options. At the end of the day, you're dealing with emotional women. I was seeing someone for a couple of months and when I ended things, she got a little pissy. It didn't escalate, but I was so happy I never shared my personal details (full name, etc.).

    I've never met someone in my car. I'd never even consider it in a company car. If someone wanted a meet-and-greet, I'd meet up for a drink somewhere. . . And if someone wanted more, I'd get a cheap room. That room will pay for itself if things go sideways. If you don't want to go for a room or find an indescript car, then you might be stuck with Massage Parlors and Escorts. Good Luck.

    Mikey T.

  4. #4175
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    For violating TOS? Some chick responded to my message she was 18, but in her response she wrote I'm 17. But turning 18 in summer. Just wanted to sign up now. I replied no problem. And blocked. A few hrs later my account is locked out. Shit luck. Any chance my account gets unlocked. Too many numbers and girls number I didn't save. All in messages. RIP.
    Viper, I would email Customer Support (seekingarrangement@datesupporter.com) and ask that the account be reinstated. Let them know that you're considering a charge back since you didn't do anything to violate their Terms of Use.

    Safe mongering and sugaring!

  5. #4174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Baby

    I've known this one for awhile but she never wanted to get together.

    Finally getting her to meet me in the FC! I will report back! Anyone ever chatted with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e9a69...a-8e20e0064b79

  6. #4173

    Account block

    Your done. You never respond to any profile (usually a scam, read some of my other posts) on anything that indicates underage or wording that violates TOS agreements with SA. You never respond just block them. Thats rule #1 because they use A. I. Scanning to catch shit like that. Rule #2 Screen shot or respond immediately by text any number they give you to get them off the site to text. That way if it does happen or they / or SA deletes their profile you have a number to contact them. You are done and have lost all your messages and contacts on there. You are now banned and must start all over. Search on here how to rejoin after being banned because you now have to jump thru hoops to get back on. This is another perfect example (tons on here actually) why no one should NEVER pay them 3 months membership.

  7. #4172

    Account block / lock for underage now

    For violating TOS? Some chick responded to my message she was 18, but in her response she wrote I'm 17. But turning 18 in summer. Just wanted to sign up now. I replied no problem. And blocked. A few hrs later my account is locked out. Shit luck. Any chance my account gets unlocked. Too many numbers and girls number I didn't save. All in messages. RIP.

  8. #4171

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBob744  [View Original Post]
    New here so I know I probably won't get much help but looking for advice. I'm on SA and have a few prospects ready to meet but I'm hesitant to follow through. Am I being overly cautious not to meet with that vehicle? Using another ride would be difficult.
    As for a company car or marked otherwise. That is just asking for all types of trouble. If things go sideways now she can contact your place of work or at least threaten something like that. I hate always thinking worse-case scenario, but if you don't, bad things seem to happen. You got to try to lower your risk all around or you won't last long.

  9. #4170

    Hidden Views

    Quote Originally Posted by AceKingQueen  [View Original Post]
    I think they favorite whoever is online. I don't' engage with anyone who favorites me without even looking at my profile. You can check that if they had ever viewed you
    There's a setting to choose whether anyone can see if you viewed their profile or not.

  10. #4169

    The mythic unicorn we all dream of

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    Meet her yesterday just a car ride. Says she's 19. Didn't verify. Apparent she's bi. She wanted us to drive out of the area. Yeah I wasn't quite ready for that. She wants to go out of town but wants to bring her gf. After driving around a little she wants to bring a 3rd chick too. She's like would possibly a 4 some. All under 20 I'm assuming. She's like she wants to go for a week or so? WTF! She seem relatively inexperienced with guys. I was like you haven't even spent a day with me and you want to spend a week? Yeah, so I was like how about you kiss me. That's when you can tell she was nervous and shaky. But she did and afterwards she went home. I said I would like to meet the others before we go on an extended trip together. She got home and texts more with pics. They look young LOL. She didn't ask for $. Was simply looking for someone to take her possibly her friends on a trip. What's why'all thoughts? Keep the fish on the line? Or move on?
    I'd say you hit jackpot, man. Definitely keep that fish on the line and see where it goes. And if she wants to bring friends, the more the merrier!

    Looking forward to your report later and cheers!

  11. #4168

    Recommendation

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    Meet her yesterday just a car ride. Says she's 19. Didn't verify. Apparent she's bi. She wanted us to drive out of the area. Yeah I wasn't quite ready for that. She wants to go out of town but wants to bring her gf. After driving around a little she wants to bring a 3rd chick too. She's like would possibly a 4 some. All under 20 I'm assuming. She's like she wants to go for a week or so? WTF! She seem relatively inexperienced with guys. I was like you haven't even spent a day with me and you want to spend a week? Yeah, so I was like how about you kiss me. That's when you can tell she was nervous and shaky. But she did and afterwards she went home. I said I would like to meet the others before we go on an extended trip together. She got home and texts more with pics. They look young LOL. She didn't ask for $. Was simply looking for someone to take her possibly her friends on a trip. What's why'all thoughts? Keep the fish on the line? Or move on?
    Suggest keep her on the line but at least hit it once or get a BBBJ before spending funds for a group trip. LOL, If they seem legit, you can invite me on that trip.

  12. #4167
    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    Meet her yesterday just a car ride. Says she's 19. Didn't verify. Apparent she's bi. She wanted us to drive out of the area. Yeah I wasn't quite ready for that. She wants to go out of town but wants to bring her gf. After driving around a little she wants to bring a 3rd chick too. She's like would possibly a 4 some. All under 20 I'm assuming. She's like she wants to go for a week or so? WTF! She seem relatively inexperienced with guys. I was like you haven't even spent a day with me and you want to spend a week? Yeah, so I was like how about you kiss me. That's when you can tell she was nervous and shaky. But she did and afterwards she went home. I said I would like to meet the others before we go on an extended trip together. She got home and texts more with pics. They look young LOL. She didn't ask for $. Was simply looking for someone to take her possibly her friends on a trip. What's why'all thoughts? Keep the fish on the line? Or move on?
    If you can verify they're all over 18 then sure, it's worth entertaining but unless you can verify they're all of age then I'd run like there's no tomorrow. Sound like a scenario tailor made for an ep of To Catch A Predator that you DEFINITELY would not want to be on.

  13. #4166

    Young chick wants to get out of the area for a getaway

    Meet her yesterday just a car ride. Says she's 19. Didn't verify. Apparent she's bi. She wanted us to drive out of the area. Yeah I wasn't quite ready for that. She wants to go out of town but wants to bring her gf. After driving around a little she wants to bring a 3rd chick too. She's like would possibly a 4 some. All under 20 I'm assuming. She's like she wants to go for a week or so? WTF! She seem relatively inexperienced with guys. I was like you haven't even spent a day with me and you want to spend a week? Yeah, so I was like how about you kiss me. That's when you can tell she was nervous and shaky. But she did and afterwards she went home. I said I would like to meet the others before we go on an extended trip together. She got home and texts more with pics. They look young LOL. She didn't ask for $. Was simply looking for someone to take her possibly her friends on a trip. What's why'all thoughts? Keep the fish on the line? Or move on?

  14. #4165

  15. #4164

    Baby Mia Fake pictures

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e066f...8-34beb9dd0671

    Pictures are of a pro model in Oklahoma. The other pictures of the model on Instagram and Twitter are even hotter than the profile pics, but hey, she's not in Bmore. Or on SA.

    The real model. Tiffany:

    https://www.instagram.com/bidohead/?hl=en

    https://twitter.com/bidohead
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tiffany Hudson rpose.jpg‎   tiffany.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape