Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #4162

    Yikes, no bueno

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBob744  [View Original Post]
    Meant to mention my everyday ride is a marked company car.
    Yeah, I wouldn't do that man. Best to stick with your own personal vehicle. Think about it: if shit goes south and she sees your ride, how hard would it be for her to look you up, tracing your steps back and all? Like BaltoMan66 said, meeting up is part of the game. If you're unsure about a girl, insist on a public meet and refuse any sort of pay-before-meet (PBM). Those two things will weed out most (if not all) of the scammers. Cheers!

  2. #4161
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Yoli

    I saw this one awhile back! Very nice girl! Very open and honest. Wants 3 but I gave her 2 something. Pierced nipples with a few tats. She does have a little weight her but she is dtf! BBBJ and BBFS! I gave her a nice cream pie.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/92b8d...e-461ed7ef8368

  3. #4160
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBob744  [View Original Post]
    New here so I know I probably won't get much help but looking for advice. I'm on SA and have a few prospects ready to meet but I'm hesitant to follow through. Am I being overly cautious not to meet with that vehicle? Using another ride would be difficult.
    Meant to mention my everyday ride is a marked company car.

  4. #4159

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBob744  [View Original Post]
    New here so I know I probably won't get much help but looking for advice. I'm on SA and have a few prospects ready to meet but I'm hesitant to follow through. Am I being overly cautious not to meet with that vehicle? Using another ride would be difficult.
    I don't think you have to worry about changing your vehicle. I think you need to consider things like 1) meeting somewhere relatively safe for you 2) thinking through how you want to proceed ie. Drinks, talk, private time. 3) using contact methods that don't lead directly to you (phone numbers, emails).

    If you're going to play, meeting is part of it. Think it through. And don't ever send money before you meet. (Whole issue of electronically paying someone that I won't get into).

    Stay safe.

  5. #4158

    Advice

    New here so I know I probably won't get much help but looking for advice. I'm on SA and have a few prospects ready to meet but I'm hesitant to follow through. Am I being overly cautious not to meet with that vehicle? Using another ride would be difficult.

  6. #4157
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d179a...3-bf3b475f227a

    Cue the Theory of a Deadman song "The B*tch Came Back. " Literally the same fucking alias, same photos, everything. It's like some scammers these days can't be bothered to be creative or try a different approach! So before I report / block this thief to Seeking, don't bother wasting time or money on her (unless you're trying to mess with her, in which case be my guest haha) !
    LOL, yeah she messaged me too. Reconnect. Uh huh. Wanted $15 for videos and pics. Needed dinner. I told her yeah send first. Send videos and photos. She's like you like? Yeah but you ain't getting no $. Lmao. Blocked her shortly on both. She's hot af but too bad it's probably 500 lb male whale on the other end of the keyboard LOL.

  7. #4156

    LovelyLin

    Quote Originally Posted by Arglnargl69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few weeks ago. BB was an option, slight oder down below. Will blow up phone asking for $ afterwards. Had a bad rash around tits (May have cleared by now). Damage $$. Able to host initially, but "nosey neighbors" prevented follow up incall. YMMV.
    Thanks to all that responded.

  8. #4155
    Agree. The ones who try and make you feel like your the only one, special, or hint at real dating are the most dangerous. Those are the ones that tend to ask for regular favors, shopping trips, vacations, gifts and other bullshit. Then once they bleed you dry or you stand up for yourself they move on to the next sucker and smear you as the bad guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Don't be fooled. If she's selling pussy to you, she's selling it to someone else too. Whatever she does with you, she'll do with someone else too. Maybe not everyone, but someone.

    Keep in mind these ladies have three audiences and an abundance of dudes to pick from.

    1. Guys who post and review on this site.

    2. Guys who lurk and never contribute but check out every link we post whether it's a review or just asking for info.

    3. Guys who have no idea this forum exists, but they are on SA. Remember, it's the oldest profession. There are more dudes in the bowl than the total registry of this site.

    It's sometimes reassuring when a woman is inactive or takes down their profile, but sometimes all it means is that she has a set rotation, or she's trying to manage her incoming traffic, or she's working her way through johns the same way we work through potentials.

    Never think you are special or unique in this game no matter the charade presented. Just enjoy the pretend time you get and keep it moving.

    But yeah, ain't any (or many) unturned rocks in the bowl.

  9. #4154

    No One is a Secret.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier826  [View Original Post]
    So in going with the common theme I think I finally struck gold.

    Met younger SB today that is a dancer not in Baltimore. Said she's met regulars out of the club but never done anything with them and has never met anyone from site. Her profile has been inactive for a while but I have continued to try and meet up with her but never had a chance. I actually believed her because she was so shy about talking about anything.

    Anyways, we agreed on a very reasonable number and went to FC. She let me take pictures and I did something I have never done which some of you seem to do all the time but took the condom off and did a nice creampie video.

    First time I actually said hey lets meet up again and meant it. Like everyone else I am keeping this one to myself but just saying its about time after going through all the BS posts!

    Be safe.
    Don't be fooled. If she's selling pussy to you, she's selling it to someone else too. Whatever she does with you, she'll do with someone else too. Maybe not everyone, but someone.

    Keep in mind these ladies have three audiences and an abundance of dudes to pick from.

    1. Guys who post and review on this site.

    2. Guys who lurk and never contribute but check out every link we post whether it's a review or just asking for info.

    3. Guys who have no idea this forum exists, but they are on SA. Remember, it's the oldest profession. There are more dudes in the bowl than the total registry of this site.

    It's sometimes reassuring when a woman is inactive or takes down their profile, but sometimes all it means is that she has a set rotation, or she's trying to manage her incoming traffic, or she's working her way through johns the same way we work through potentials.

    Never think you are special or unique in this game no matter the charade presented. Just enjoy the pretend time you get and keep it moving.

    But yeah, ain't any (or many) unturned rocks in the bowl.

  10. #4153

    Everyone keeps the goods ones a secret

    So in going with the common theme I think I finally struck gold.

    Met younger SB today that is a dancer not in Baltimore. Said she's met regulars out of the club but never done anything with them and has never met anyone from site. Her profile has been inactive for a while but I have continued to try and meet up with her but never had a chance. I actually believed her because she was so shy about talking about anything.

    Anyways, we agreed on a very reasonable number and went to FC. She let me take pictures and I did something I have never done which some of you seem to do all the time but took the condom off and did a nice creampie video.

    First time I actually said hey lets meet up again and meant it. Like everyone else I am keeping this one to myself but just saying its about time after going through all the BS posts!

    Be safe.

  11. #4152
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one for a while. Has anyone pulled the trigger?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0e868...4-388533336f9c
    Saw her a few weeks ago. BB was an option, slight oder down below. Will blow up phone asking for $ afterwards. Had a bad rash around tits (May have cleared by now). Damage $$. Able to host initially, but "nosey neighbors" prevented follow up incall. YMMV.

  12. #4151

    All in the game

    She's DTF but not cheap. M&G first but wants 700 range for more. I don't bother negotiating once they start that high but maybe someone else wants to.

  13. #4150

    Lindsay

    Quote Originally Posted by SamTam  [View Original Post]
    Been talking to this one for a while. Has anyone pulled the trigger?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0e868...4-388533336f9c
    Yes, I think see is the real deal. Much bigger than photos show. Large saddle bag hips. I don't mind. It give you something to grab a hold of. I am from Indiana but come to Baltimore a few times a year. I will be in your city next week and I have a date with her. Pleas don't ruin it for me. She will want $$ but will blow up your phone both texts and even calls with all the sob stories you can imagine. Gets into it but better options are available. If you ever get to the Hoosier State, let me know. I have a harem of young spinners that are willing to meet nice gentlemen. Any one I should look into while I'm out there? Also, I have had a lot of fun with the "platonic" ladies. They say they put that in there to prevent the "pervs" form messaging them. LOL Takes a little more work with them but worth the reward IMHO. Leewill.

  14. #4149

    KylieW22

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinshi86  [View Original Post]
    She goes by the name KylieLovesU (https://www.seeking.com/member/40eed...1-61e70fdc559e) and she certainly seemed DTF once her college books were paid for. Since she asked for such a specific amount ($73), I figured why not. We were both explicitly clear about what we were after and she offered to host at her place. That Sunday after she kept pushing back our scheduled meet time (some nonsense about her mother insisting on having lunch with her), she eventually texted that we'll have to figure out another day. After three separate texts (and one SA message which was read) over the course of four days in which I was pretty respectful, I received crickets & strongly suspect that I've been had once again. Today, I messaged that if she wants to meet then let's meet. But if not, then she ought to just forward the money back. If that was a "no" or if I was blocked (both highly probable scenarios), then I would publicly share all info here before reporting the profile to SA.

    When I originally used Zelle to send the requested $73, she said her name wasn't "DeMarcus" (which is what popped up when sending the money via her email). Claimed that it was some guy she knows who would then forward her the money since her bank supposedly won't work with Zelle. I'm assuming I can't quite publicly blast out any address, phone number, email, and Zelle account. But what I can do is make that information readily available to any of you who directly PMs me. I screenshot everything and am willing to post more info as this little drama plays out.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/d179a...3-bf3b475f227a

    Cue the Theory of a Deadman song "The B*tch Came Back. " Literally the same fucking alias, same photos, everything. It's like some scammers these days can't be bothered to be creative or try a different approach! So before I report / block this thief to Seeking, don't bother wasting time or money on her (unless you're trying to mess with her, in which case be my guest haha) !

  15. #4148

    XxLucyMarieQuinn

    Anyone have experience with Lucy? XxLucyMarieQuinn.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c026e...a-de483d1c8277

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape