Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 13306
-
03-08-20 09:10 #3781Regular Member

Posts: 5Soccer Mom
After seeing some positive comments about SM, I saw her this week. Easy to set up same day and safe location. Enjoyed it and would repeat. I saw the Cola board comment and didn't get that vibe at all. PM me for anything else.
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-20 07:53 #3780Senior Member

Posts: 238Bella from Spartanburg
Regretfully incarcerated until very recently. She posted bail yesterday.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/664189652125
-
03-07-20 21:49 #3779Senior Member

Posts: 87Don't sweat it. If it does not feel safe or "right", you got to bolt. Can't chance it.
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 17:48 #3778Senior Member

Posts: 120MILF rachel
I wanted to see this sexy older lady today. She is brand new in town. I called her, had good conversation, and did my research and believe she is legitimate. However, when I arrived at her hotel, there was a shady character eyeballing me the entire time. He started to walk toward me when I parked in front of her room. I just had the sense that something was not good and I was about to be robbed. Not saying that Rachel was involved in this, but do you know how it feels when they are shady characters hanging around the parking lot. I regret not meeting her, but thought the wise thing to do was leave.
https://escortindex.com/ad/greenvill...-0933/1/571736
-
03-07-20 13:55 #3777Regular Member

Posts: 18Scammers
I'm so sick of these scammers with the outcalls only post's. You'd have to be a complete fool to fall for that and send a deposit 😂.
-
03-07-20 13:34 #3776Regular Member

Posts: 10Bella
There should be quite a few reports with Bella on this board. Almost all if not all are positive from my memory. I only have great things to say about her from my personal. She really enjoys what she does and is just enjoyable to be around.
Originally Posted by OnlineSaiyan
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 12:29 #3775Senior Member

Posts: 159Not theGirl in Photo.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 11:40 #3774Senior Member

Posts: 822Ntgip?
IDK WTF that means LOL MB.
Originally Posted by RknMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 09:37 #3773Senior Member

Posts: 323Bella
Two of the pictures in her ad seem to show some note-worthy "bruises" on her thigh.
Originally Posted by OnlineSaiyan
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 22:13 #3772Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone know anything about Bella from Spartanburg? Curious cause she hasn't posted
-
03-06-20 22:11 #3771Senior Member

Posts: 159Last Weeks Test
So there's alot of new Hobbyist here not Reporting or TOFT? I gave this one a try Last Weekend! Suprise! NTGIP but had a good time, But because of Location Might not repeat! If you don't share info don't keep asking me for Leads! http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/762336746994 Time for you Younger Guys to Step Up!
-
03-05-20 00:30 #3770Senior Member

Posts: 598Peach
Saw her this week even with the "warnings". She was clean, friendly and no signs of demons.
Had a great time, will repeat.
-
03-04-20 16:16 #3769Senior Member

Posts: 133Yeah it's a scam. I played along just to make sure. Out down a deposit to make an appointment and she ghosted. I knew it would happen but I had to role the dice. The girl in the pics is a very successful cam girl if you don't recognize her. The person really out some work into the scam though. Having a website and Snapchat and all that. Hats off to the shitbag.
Originally Posted by JamesFriendX69
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 13:59 #3768Senior Member

Posts: 872No More Playroom?
Well I wonder what happen to Dakotas play room. I find her sexy as fuck.
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 13:33 #3767Senior Member

Posts: 54Jumpin back in
Longtime member here.
I've been away for a while bc the talent was lacking quite a bit. All the old ones from jada envy tasha are all gone.
Was browsing around and thinking about jumpin back in and seeing this one. Has anyone had a dream w / violet? Can't seem to find anything in the search.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/787048178443
Thanks guys.










Reply With Quote




