Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 13317
-
03-03-20 07:12 #3777Senior Member

Posts: 1014Lexii
Thanks much. I dropped her a line but crickets.
Originally Posted by LikingLadies
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 06:00 #3776Senior Member

Posts: 75Some recent reviews on the atlanta board also.
Originally Posted by DarkBlue11
[View Original Post]
About 2 weeks ago.
Stay safe.
LL.
-
03-02-20 23:24 #3775Senior Member

Posts: 512Thanks so much for sharing your experience and the videos that she has on pornhub persuaded me not to visit. I appreciate being able to verify if a provider is real or not however it also serves as a deterrent if the images aren't flattering to us especially when you have to make a donation.
Originally Posted by Sukafr33
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 19:08 #3774Regular Member

Posts: 18Just because her pics weren't up to date and I didn't really like the location of the hotel she chose. She looked a little older than her pics and a few pounds heavier. Other than that she is legit LOL.
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 18:40 #3773Regular Member

Posts: 21Lexii
There were some reviews here a while back. Search "Lexii" and you should be able to find them. Mixed reviews as I recall.
Originally Posted by AnonymousMike
[View Original Post]
She's kind of a flake in my experience. I've tried to see her a couple times but she has a habit of not responding for hours at a time. I've never actually been able to visit her because of that.
-
03-02-20 17:33 #3772Senior Member

Posts: 244Did an imagine search once before and she was posting here and Mrytle beach at the same time same day.
Originally Posted by JamesFriendX69
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 17:23 #3771Senior Member

Posts: 120Dakota and Soccer mom
Any help would be appreciated. In Dakota's recent advertisements, it appears she is working out of a hotel now. Does anyone know why? Also, if anyone has seen soccer mom recently and can give me some assurance, I would appreciate it. She seems like a terrific lady from the text we have exchanged, but I saw a post on the Columbia board that gave me some concern.
-
03-02-20 16:41 #3770Senior Member

Posts: 83Jade's void
Yes. The void tattoo is really there.
Originally Posted by PoolNoodle
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 16:32 #3769Regular Member

Posts: 21Looks like a fake
Long time lurker, first time poster, but I can help with this one. The photos are all of a girl who performs by the name of Blanc Noir. I looked "Talia" up on Snapchat and all her posts are of Blanc Noir and are from camera roll as far as I've seen. Her website pretty much just points you to her Snapchat. This one looks like somebody downloaded some videos and is trying to sell them as a premium Snapchat. Definitely fake.
Originally Posted by JamesFriendX69
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 14:41 #3768Senior Member

Posts: 1014Lexi
Afternoon Gents,
Any input on this young lady as she has turned up in Charleston. She is a looker for sure. Thanks and Pm or post as you see fit.
Thanks.
https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...i/772243711959
-
03-02-20 14:27 #3767Regular Member

Posts: 22Anybody try White Diamond?
Any advice on the following provider. Prices seem TGTBT.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/913256624778
-
03-02-20 11:30 #3766Senior Member

Posts: 512Thanks for both of your reviews as we always need to know about providers who aren't reviewed as much but they have a presence here in the upstate. I'm curious as to how you enjoyed your visit with mysticlynn but you wouldn't repeat. Would you please elaborate on what you enjoyed with her and what you did not? I have noticed her ads on several different sites but I never pulled the trigger.
Originally Posted by Sukafr33
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-20 11:19 #3765Regular Member

Posts: 22Any chance Talia is for real
I have seen Talia post a few times on STG and way too many red flags to be for real. Prepay, snapchat, stolen pics, etc. Anyone have any experience with this one? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/649167242078.
-
03-02-20 07:12 #3764Senior Member

Posts: 244Kinsley
I was curious about Kinsley, but then I noticed that her half hour rates are already $50 more than most girls on stg. Then she upsells you gor gse and pse. So she basically upsells just to change positions! No thanks!!
Originally Posted by Outlaw44
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 23:08 #3763Senior Member

Posts: 450Kinsley
I saw Kinsley last night. (Advertising as 30 years old). Right now, I can't get the link to post. We texted a bit. She seems to have a head on her shoulders. Went to her incall. Once she determined I wasn't "Uncle" she relaxed a lot. Told me she came down to visit, wrecked her car, and didn't have enough after the pay off to get home. So she started in this line of work. She really seems nice, so if you see her, be nice to her. I enjoyed the hhr I spent with her. I'm going to try for a return visit soon.









Reply With Quote






