The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 636 of 888 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 686 736 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3793
    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to see this sexy older lady today. She is brand new in town. I called her, had good conversation, and did my research and believe she is legitimate. However, when I arrived at her hotel, there was a shady character eyeballing me the entire time. He started to walk toward me when I parked in front of her room. I just had the sense that something was not good and I was about to be robbed. Not saying that Rachel was involved in this, but do you know how it feels when they are shady characters hanging around the parking lot. I regret not meeting her, but thought the wise thing to do was leave.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/greenvill...-0933/1/571736
    Don't sweat it. If it does not feel safe or "right", you got to bolt. Can't chance it.

  2. #3792

    MILF rachel

    I wanted to see this sexy older lady today. She is brand new in town. I called her, had good conversation, and did my research and believe she is legitimate. However, when I arrived at her hotel, there was a shady character eyeballing me the entire time. He started to walk toward me when I parked in front of her room. I just had the sense that something was not good and I was about to be robbed. Not saying that Rachel was involved in this, but do you know how it feels when they are shady characters hanging around the parking lot. I regret not meeting her, but thought the wise thing to do was leave.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/greenvill...-0933/1/571736

  3. #3791

    Scammers

    I'm so sick of these scammers with the outcalls only post's. You'd have to be a complete fool to fall for that and send a deposit 😂.

  4. #3790

    Bella

    There should be quite a few reports with Bella on this board. Almost all if not all are positive from my memory. I only have great things to say about her from my personal. She really enjoys what she does and is just enjoyable to be around.

  5. #3789
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    IDK WTF that means LOL MB.
    Not theGirl in Photo.

  6. #3788

    Ntgip?

    Quote Originally Posted by RknMonkey  [View Original Post]
    So there's alot of new Hobbyist here not Reporting or TOFT? I gave this one a try Last Weekend! Suprise! NTGIP but had a good time, But because of Location Might not repeat! If you don't share info don't keep asking me for Leads! http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/762336746994 Time for you Younger Guys to Step Up!
    IDK WTF that means LOL MB.

  7. #3787

    Bella

    Two of the pictures in her ad seem to show some note-worthy "bruises" on her thigh.

  8. #3786

    Anyone know anything about Bella from Spartanburg? Curious cause she hasn't posted


  9. #3785

    Last Weeks Test

    So there's alot of new Hobbyist here not Reporting or TOFT? I gave this one a try Last Weekend! Suprise! NTGIP but had a good time, But because of Location Might not repeat! If you don't share info don't keep asking me for Leads! http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/762336746994 Time for you Younger Guys to Step Up!

  10. #3784

    Peach

    Saw her this week even with the "warnings". She was clean, friendly and no signs of demons.

    Had a great time, will repeat.

  11. #3783
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesFriendX69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Talia post a few times on STG and way too many red flags to be for real. Prepay, snapchat, stolen pics, etc. Anyone have any experience with this one? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/649167242078.
    Yeah it's a scam. I played along just to make sure. Out down a deposit to make an appointment and she ghosted. I knew it would happen but I had to role the dice. The girl in the pics is a very successful cam girl if you don't recognize her. The person really out some work into the scam though. Having a website and Snapchat and all that. Hats off to the shitbag.

  12. #3782

    No More Playroom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    Any help would be appreciated. In Dakota's recent advertisements, it appears she is working out of a hotel now. Does anyone know why? Also, if anyone has seen soccer mom recently and can give me some assurance, I would appreciate it. She seems like a terrific lady from the text we have exchanged, but I saw a post on the Columbia board that gave me some concern.
    Well I wonder what happen to Dakotas play room. I find her sexy as fuck.

  13. #3781

    Jumpin back in

    Longtime member here.

    I've been away for a while bc the talent was lacking quite a bit. All the old ones from jada envy tasha are all gone.

    Was browsing around and thinking about jumpin back in and seeing this one. Has anyone had a dream w / violet? Can't seem to find anything in the search.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/787048178443

    Thanks guys.

  14. #3780

    Anyone with experience on this one

    I have been looking at her ads for a few months now. Replied a few times and she claims she is Angie Varona. Seems fake\scam. Anyone have any experience on this one;.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/greenvill...-1039/1/570643

  15. #3779

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousMike  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon Gents,

    Any input on this young lady as she has turned up in Charleston. She is a looker for sure. Thanks and Pm or post as you see fit.

    Thanks.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...i/772243711959
    I posted on this one a few months back when she was in Charleston. Save your money and look elsewhere. She is attractive but very lackluster performance. Does not get into it at all with everything covered. Met with her when I was in Greenville and wished I had saved my money. YMMV!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape