Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 13300
-
03-07-20 12:29 #3775Senior Member

Posts: 159Not theGirl in Photo.
Originally Posted by JustMikey
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 11:40 #3774Senior Member

Posts: 822Ntgip?
IDK WTF that means LOL MB.
Originally Posted by RknMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-20 09:37 #3773Senior Member

Posts: 323Bella
Two of the pictures in her ad seem to show some note-worthy "bruises" on her thigh.
Originally Posted by OnlineSaiyan
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 22:13 #3772Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone know anything about Bella from Spartanburg? Curious cause she hasn't posted
-
03-06-20 22:11 #3771Senior Member

Posts: 159Last Weeks Test
So there's alot of new Hobbyist here not Reporting or TOFT? I gave this one a try Last Weekend! Suprise! NTGIP but had a good time, But because of Location Might not repeat! If you don't share info don't keep asking me for Leads! http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/762336746994 Time for you Younger Guys to Step Up!
-
03-05-20 00:30 #3770Senior Member

Posts: 598Peach
Saw her this week even with the "warnings". She was clean, friendly and no signs of demons.
Had a great time, will repeat.
-
03-04-20 16:16 #3769Senior Member

Posts: 133Yeah it's a scam. I played along just to make sure. Out down a deposit to make an appointment and she ghosted. I knew it would happen but I had to role the dice. The girl in the pics is a very successful cam girl if you don't recognize her. The person really out some work into the scam though. Having a website and Snapchat and all that. Hats off to the shitbag.
Originally Posted by JamesFriendX69
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 13:59 #3768Senior Member

Posts: 871No More Playroom?
Well I wonder what happen to Dakotas play room. I find her sexy as fuck.
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-20 13:33 #3767Senior Member

Posts: 54Jumpin back in
Longtime member here.
I've been away for a while bc the talent was lacking quite a bit. All the old ones from jada envy tasha are all gone.
Was browsing around and thinking about jumpin back in and seeing this one. Has anyone had a dream w / violet? Can't seem to find anything in the search.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/787048178443
Thanks guys.
-
03-04-20 08:24 #3766Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone with experience on this one
I have been looking at her ads for a few months now. Replied a few times and she claims she is Angie Varona. Seems fake\scam. Anyone have any experience on this one;.
https://escortindex.com/ad/greenvill...-1039/1/570643
-
03-03-20 09:50 #3765Senior Member

Posts: 687Lexxi
I posted on this one a few months back when she was in Charleston. Save your money and look elsewhere. She is attractive but very lackluster performance. Does not get into it at all with everything covered. Met with her when I was in Greenville and wished I had saved my money. YMMV!
Originally Posted by AnonymousMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 09:39 #3764Senior Member

Posts: 85Lexi
Tried once to have her come see me as outcall. Needed cash app money for gas, sent 50, she never showed and blocked me *****!
Originally Posted by AnonymousMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 07:12 #3763Senior Member

Posts: 1014Lexii
Thanks much. I dropped her a line but crickets.
Originally Posted by LikingLadies
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-20 06:00 #3762Senior Member

Posts: 75Some recent reviews on the atlanta board also.
Originally Posted by DarkBlue11
[View Original Post]
About 2 weeks ago.
Stay safe.
LL.
-
03-02-20 23:24 #3761Senior Member

Posts: 512Thanks so much for sharing your experience and the videos that she has on pornhub persuaded me not to visit. I appreciate being able to verify if a provider is real or not however it also serves as a deterrent if the images aren't flattering to us especially when you have to make a donation.
Originally Posted by Sukafr33
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




