Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 888 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 687 737 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3772

    Anyone know anything about Bella from Spartanburg? Curious cause she hasn't posted


  2. #3771

    Last Weeks Test

    So there's alot of new Hobbyist here not Reporting or TOFT? I gave this one a try Last Weekend! Suprise! NTGIP but had a good time, But because of Location Might not repeat! If you don't share info don't keep asking me for Leads! http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/762336746994 Time for you Younger Guys to Step Up!

  3. #3770

    Peach

    Saw her this week even with the "warnings". She was clean, friendly and no signs of demons.

    Had a great time, will repeat.

  4. #3769
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesFriendX69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Talia post a few times on STG and way too many red flags to be for real. Prepay, snapchat, stolen pics, etc. Anyone have any experience with this one? http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/649167242078.
    Yeah it's a scam. I played along just to make sure. Out down a deposit to make an appointment and she ghosted. I knew it would happen but I had to role the dice. The girl in the pics is a very successful cam girl if you don't recognize her. The person really out some work into the scam though. Having a website and Snapchat and all that. Hats off to the shitbag.

  5. #3768

    No More Playroom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    Any help would be appreciated. In Dakota's recent advertisements, it appears she is working out of a hotel now. Does anyone know why? Also, if anyone has seen soccer mom recently and can give me some assurance, I would appreciate it. She seems like a terrific lady from the text we have exchanged, but I saw a post on the Columbia board that gave me some concern.
    Well I wonder what happen to Dakotas play room. I find her sexy as fuck.

  6. #3767

    Jumpin back in

    Longtime member here.

    I've been away for a while bc the talent was lacking quite a bit. All the old ones from jada envy tasha are all gone.

    Was browsing around and thinking about jumpin back in and seeing this one. Has anyone had a dream w / violet? Can't seem to find anything in the search.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/787048178443

    Thanks guys.

  7. #3766

    Anyone with experience on this one

    I have been looking at her ads for a few months now. Replied a few times and she claims she is Angie Varona. Seems fake\scam. Anyone have any experience on this one;.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/greenvill...-1039/1/570643

  8. #3765

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousMike  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon Gents,

    Any input on this young lady as she has turned up in Charleston. She is a looker for sure. Thanks and Pm or post as you see fit.

    Thanks.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...i/772243711959
    I posted on this one a few months back when she was in Charleston. Save your money and look elsewhere. She is attractive but very lackluster performance. Does not get into it at all with everything covered. Met with her when I was in Greenville and wished I had saved my money. YMMV!

  9. #3764

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousMike  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon Gents,

    Any input on this young lady as she has turned up in Charleston. She is a looker for sure. Thanks and Pm or post as you see fit.

    Thanks.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...i/772243711959
    Tried once to have her come see me as outcall. Needed cash app money for gas, sent 50, she never showed and blocked me *****!

  10. #3763

    Lexii

    Quote Originally Posted by LikingLadies  [View Original Post]
    Some recent reviews on the atlanta board also.

    About 2 weeks ago.

    Stay safe.

    LL.
    Thanks much. I dropped her a line but crickets.

  11. #3762
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlue11  [View Original Post]
    There were some reviews here a while back. Search "Lexii" and you should be able to find them. Mixed reviews as I recall.

    She's kind of a flake in my experience. I've tried to see her a couple times but she has a habit of not responding for hours at a time. I've never actually been able to visit her because of that.
    Some recent reviews on the atlanta board also.

    About 2 weeks ago.

    Stay safe.

    LL.

  12. #3761
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukafr33  [View Original Post]
    Just because her pics weren't up to date and I didn't really like the location of the hotel she chose. She looked a little older than her pics and a few pounds heavier. Other than that she is legit LOL.
    Thanks so much for sharing your experience and the videos that she has on pornhub persuaded me not to visit. I appreciate being able to verify if a provider is real or not however it also serves as a deterrent if the images aren't flattering to us especially when you have to make a donation.

  13. #3760
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for both of your reviews as we always need to know about providers who aren't reviewed as much but they have a presence here in the upstate. I'm curious as to how you enjoyed your visit with mysticlynn but you wouldn't repeat. Would you please elaborate on what you enjoyed with her and what you did not? I have noticed her ads on several different sites but I never pulled the trigger.
    Just because her pics weren't up to date and I didn't really like the location of the hotel she chose. She looked a little older than her pics and a few pounds heavier. Other than that she is legit LOL.

  14. #3759

    Lexii

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousMike  [View Original Post]
    Afternoon Gents,

    Any input on this young lady as she has turned up in Charleston. She is a looker for sure. Thanks and Pm or post as you see fit.

    Thanks.

    https://charleston-sc.skipthegames.c...i/772243711959
    There were some reviews here a while back. Search "Lexii" and you should be able to find them. Mixed reviews as I recall.

    She's kind of a flake in my experience. I've tried to see her a couple times but she has a habit of not responding for hours at a time. I've never actually been able to visit her because of that.

  15. #3758
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesFriendX69  [View Original Post]
    Any advice on the following provider. Prices seem TGTBT.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/913256624778
    Did an imagine search once before and she was posting here and Mrytle beach at the same time same day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape