Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 8261
-
11-07-19 01:45 #1661Senior Member

Posts: 79Lake City DV
Not sure if others have noticed but I thought you guys may want to know that there is a new crop of women here because the Vu in Tacoma shut down. At least four more big titted women, not young but motivated. I also have been going to LCDV because Pandy's is getting routine and the two hottest AA women dancers work here IMO. Breezy is just incredible especially when she and her friend wear the open-butt lingerie. Not really GFE. She will do extras but is extra expensive.
-
11-07-19 01:36 #1660Senior Member

Posts: 79Pandora's
Left a load in her mouth myself.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 22:06 #1659Senior Member

Posts: 443Who else was there?
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 16:32 #1658Banned Member

Posts: 171Just left Pandoras
I just had a great time at Pandoras.
It was fun to walk to the back and see dancers bobbing up and down like pistons.
Monse is very motivated today. She gets off at 5.
-
11-04-19 19:16 #1657Senior Member

Posts: 153She is the sweetest dancer ever.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 08:04 #1656Senior Member

Posts: 443Rumors
Monse is one of the kindest dancers you could meet. These AIDS rumors are awful. Some where spread about Devious over at DJ Vu LFP. All untrue BS.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 02:56 #1655Senior Member

Posts: 1544Most likely not, but the guy was from out of town and (to be polite), the times that I've been to Little Darlings the women have been beyond Fugly and extremely aggressive. When you go to a strip club and can't even find one that is mildly attractive, then you should just find some place else.
Originally Posted by BlueSteel90
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 00:18 #1654Senior Member

Posts: 398You did the right thing at kittens, it becomes usual for mongers to be ripped off there.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
I was ripped off once. The girl made similar promises and once we went inside, her memory was wiped and didn't remember a thing. All she remembers that we agreed on having dances only. You can't do a thing about it. So, the next time I went with another girl, I told her that I will show her the cash put it on the table and she won't take till we finish. She refused at the beginning I didn't mind and was strict about my new policy then she agreed. It worked just fine. Be extra careful there.
-
11-04-19 00:07 #1653Senior Member

Posts: 398Does anybody offer extras over there?
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-19 14:03 #1652Banned Member

Posts: 171Monse is realy nice. She doesn't bareback eveyone.
Originally Posted by DocBilly
[View Original Post]
Just a select few.
-
10-28-19 17:46 #1651Senior Member

Posts: 224Sands
I've been to the Sands a few times over the last year, and every time I go, it feels a little worse. The service in the back room has gone downhill, and girls have been trying to upsell to the "VIP" rooms, which is pretty expensive. Haven't tried those, as I'd be really disappointed if I paid all that money and didn't get laid.
High mileage has been available the last few times I have been at the two deja vu clubs on Lake City Way.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-19 12:39 #1650Senior Member

Posts: 204Sands mileage
It's been a few years since I've been to Sands. Are the girls still high mileage or has it become more like a Deja Vu club? Thanks!
PM if you don't want to reply on thread.
-
10-27-19 16:08 #1649Senior Member

Posts: 235Pandora's phoenix
Appreciate this forum. I was visiting your area and did some research. Went Pandora's on a Thursday night a few weeks back. Met a few decent ones but one in particular fit what I like in a girl. Petite and young. So Phoenix has my attention. White, petite, nose ring, pink hair, mid-twenties. Chat for a while and I knew before dances she probably didn't offer much more in the club. During dances she asked what I wished I could do. 2 hours later at close she was in my hotel room for 3 bills. BBBJ and cfs and she didn't rush at all. Time wasn't set but probably there for an hour.
-
10-27-19 13:16 #1648Senior Member

Posts: 174Why not?
What was your experience with Selena?
Originally Posted by ButtHockey
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-19 09:20 #1647Senior Member

Posts: 33I set the terms
I usually tell them what I want for how much. They either take it or walk.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






