Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 553 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 537 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 8287
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1747

    RE: Carrington

    Quote Originally Posted by JBidding69  [View Original Post]
    Is the Carrington here in tna the same as the one mentioned in this thread? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?478503-Carrington.
    Yes that's her.

  2. #1746

    Is this a Carrington?

    Is the Carrington here in tna the same as the one mentioned in this thread? https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?478503-Carrington.

  3. #1745
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    In the past two years, I've known four different Nadia's spread out over four different Seattle clubs. So it gets confusing.
    My favorite was the one from Ukraine I think, she danced swing shift at Pandoras several years ago.

    Did everything and no upcharges at all. Fun gal. Never heard where she ended up.

  4. #1744

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    In the past two years, I've known four different Nadia's spread out over four different Seattle clubs. So it gets confusing.
    The one I fucked today is a sexy Latina with big natural tits and a great ass to spank.

  5. #1743

    Kittens Luna

    Went to kittens last Thursday afternoon, seems this is the place to go after not having much luck at Pandora's lately. Met Luna and took her backstage, sweet girl, spinner with a long blonde wig, plenty of roaming and grabbed my junk without me even trying and no upcharge. Plenty of fiv and touching both ways.
    All the girls that approached me straight up told me a lot of touching is allowed backstage.

    I'm tired of the new business model at Pandora's "30 regular, 40 topless" so I'll probably migrate to kittens for a while.

    BTW Luna gave me her digits, she's probably open for much more if you're into that. The only bad thing is she said she doesn't have a set schedule.

  6. #1742

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by SangDrax  [View Original Post]
    I had fun with her a few times but she was always no FS. Have not see her around in some time.
    In the past two years, I've known four different Nadia's spread out over four different Seattle clubs. So it gets confusing.

  7. #1741
    I just saw her on Sunday, BBBJCIM and stripper slide, did not partake FS tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Monse told me everything covered.

  8. #1740
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha. You and everyone else!
    Where's this place?

  9. #1739
    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    Monse told me everything covered.
    WTF is the world coming to.

    Sad day.

  10. #1738

    BBFS or BBBJCIM

    I want to try BBFS or BBBJCIM with a Dancer.

    I keep getting rejected.

    The idea of convincing a dancer to break her own rules for me is so hot.

    Any suggestions?

  11. #1737

    Same Nadia from The VU in Lake City?

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSensation1  [View Original Post]
    My new favorite dancer is Nadia.

    Well worth it and she will not rush the experience.
    I had fun with her a few times but she was always no FS. Have not see her around in some time.

  12. #1736
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Cfs.

    Bbfscip is Monse.
    Monse told me everything covered.

  13. #1735

    Pandoras

    My new favorite dancer is Nadia.

    Well worth it and she will not rush the experience.

  14. #1734
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaBagger206  [View Original Post]
    What ethnicity is Camille?
    Best I can describe her is Jersey Shore Trash.

    Botox lips. Tats, Hot body. Raspy smokers voice.

  15. #1733

    Camille

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Cfs.

    Bbfscip is Monse.
    What ethnicity is Camille?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape